Truth Social Shares Go Into Freefall After Investors Learn How Much Money It Really Makes

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Investors on Monday got their first peek at the financials of the Trump Media & Technology Group, the owner of the Truth Social platform — and they did not like what they saw.

Shares in the firm plummeted by more than 15 percent in the hours after it released its financial statement, thus shaving billions of dollars off its market cap.

As of noon on Monday, the shares were trading in the $51 range, after having closed at just under $62 the previous trading day.

As of noon 4/1 down 24% and dropping like a rock.

Will probably be a penny stock by next week.

Investors on Monday got their first peek at the financials of the Trump Media & Technology Group, the owner of the Truth Social platform — and they did not like what they saw.

Shares in the firm plummeted by more than 15 percent in the hours after it released its financial statement, thus shaving billions of dollars off its market cap.

As of noon on Monday, the shares were trading in the $51 range, after having closed at just under $62 the previous trading day.

Do you know how much money tech companies were losing for years and their P/E multiples were in the 10s, even hundreds? Or often, infinite since the company had zero earnings?

This is the tech industry, inflated multiples. It is all about future growth and hope, especially if Trump is re-elected. It's akin to a large government contract that comes down to two companies. If Trump is re-elected he will be giving his message on his network and Twitter I imagine.

Riiiigght skrewey......you just want to buy more and more of it.

Do you know how much money tech companies were losing for years and their P/E multiples were in the 10s, even hundreds? Or often, infinite since the company had zero earnings?

This is the tech industry, inflated multiples. It is all about future growth and hope, especially if Trump is re-elected. It's akin to a large government contract that comes down to two companies. If Trump is re-elected he will be giving his message on his network and Twitter I imagine.

Kind of a misnomer to call it a Tech company, all they have is TS and it is a dying platform that if not for one man posting would not even exist. Trump is doing all he can to keep TS relevant, but even 71 post on Easter is not enough for that.

/—-/ I made my money and cashed out.

Raw Sewage....ROFLMFAO!!

DontBelieve.gif

Some highlights from the DJT press release:
1. The losses are so severe that Trump Media’s accountants warned they “raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern,”
2. TMTG also disclosed to regulators that the company had identified “material weaknesses in its internal control over financial reporting” when it prepared a previous financial statement for the first three quarters of 2023.
As of Monday, Trump Media said these “identified material weaknesses continue to exist.”

More news on Donald Trump​

Losing $58 million in 2023 makes me want to invest. Yep.

TS was/is already a worn out meme.

/—-/ I made my money and cashed out.

Good. In the morning the pumpers will buy just enough to get more dumb money in and then dump. This will go on for a few days until the true believers have been fleeced.

Forum List

Back