DUI Charges Dropped Against Paul Pelosi- We Live in a Banana Republic

Sorry bout that,

1. AS the king says, "Rules for thee, not for me!"
2. How long will the piss-ants stand for it?
3. "As long as time eternal massor, iz be good!"~ woke american libtards everywhere.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nancy's husband reportedly caused an accident, was arrested but all the dashcam evidence is gone, tested 4.5 hours later & STILL was over the limit but all charges are dismissed.
Can you proggies please give a plausible explanation why he was breaking a serious law & let free other than a 2-tiered justice system where only the unwashed masses are charged for their crimes?
It has been obvious for a long time that the current state of the law in America is broken.
Those with the connections don't face consequences. Even their minions are treated with kid gloves compared to those of us who refuse to bend the knee to the corrupt UNiparty & their global masters.
Our law enforcement & justice systems are just tools the tyrants use to keep us cowed & silent.
Defending yourself from tyranny is a God given right & I will always exercise my rights as necessary.

BREAKING REPORT: California Highway Patrol DENIES having dashcam / body cam footage and MUGSHOT of Paul Pelosi following DUI CRASH, refuses WRITTEN REQUEST FROM FOX NEWS – then HANGS UP on network following a phone request for the same information…

Yup. No justice, no peace.

Nancy's husband reportedly caused an accident, was arrested but all the dashcam evidence is gone, tested 4.5 hours later & STILL was over the limit but all charges are dismissed.
Can you proggies please give a plausible explanation why he was breaking a serious law & let free other than a 2-tiered justice system where only the unwashed masses are charged for their crimes?
It has been obvious for a long time that the current state of the law in America is broken.
Those with the connections don't face consequences. Even their minions are treated with kid gloves compared to those of us who refuse to bend the knee to the corrupt UNiparty & their global masters.
Our law enforcement & justice systems are just tools the tyrants use to keep us cowed & silent.
Defending yourself from tyranny is a God given right & I will always exercise my rights as necessary.

BREAKING REPORT: California Highway Patrol DENIES having dashcam / body cam footage and MUGSHOT of Paul Pelosi following DUI CRASH, refuses WRITTEN REQUEST FROM FOX NEWS – then HANGS UP on network following a phone request for the same information…

Why do you push lies as truth?
Charges not dropped....as none have been filed, as of yet.

Paul Pelosi was over the legal limit over four hours after his accident. That is known. If you were in the same situation, under the influence, you would be charged, but in this nation, how much money you have and how powerful your connections are, determine what will happen to your case.
How is this known? Where is the proof?

BTW...people with power always get treated better in our system...regardless of political position.

Assuming Paul Pelosi was over the limit 4.5 hours later, that doesn’t really tell us whether he was drunk at the time of the accident. The fact that he was in an accident is a clue, but not conclusive proof. The missing tapes and the withholding of the mugshot is also suspicious.

Whether he was guilty or not, much of this does warrant the concerns about a two tiered justice system. This one smells pretty fishy. I don’t know about that highway patrol unit, but many police departments also require that the officers wear body cams. If they require it there, are those tapes missing also?

EDIT: California Highway Patrol lags local police, other states in officer body cams

Looks like California should maybe worry less about gas powered cars and more about making sure police all are issued body cams and required to wear them and have them working at the commencement of any investigatory activities.

Last edited:
Why do you push lies as truth?
Charges not dropped....as none have been filed, as of yet.
I'll hold my breath & wait
Once he gets nothing will you come back & say it's all lies still?

At least he didn't let Nance drive. Her breakfast is a facelift with a vodka chaser

Not a peep from any of the USMB homies either, right?

Assuming Paul Pelosi was over the limit 4.5 hours later, that doesn’t really tell us whether he was drunk at the time of the accident. The fact that he was in an accident is a clue, but not conclusive proof. The missing tapes and the withholding of the mugshot is also suspicious.

Whether he was guilty or not, much of this does warrant the concerns about a two tiered justice system. This one smells pretty fishy. I don’t know about that highway patrol unit, but many police departments also require that the officers wear body cams. If they require it there, are those tapes missing also?

EDIT: California Highway Patrol lags local police, other states in officer body cams

Looks like California should maybe worry less about gas powered cars and more about making sure police all are issued body cams and required to wear them and have them working at the commencement of any investigatory activities.
No arrest....no mugshot. Simple.

Forum List

Back