After Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Said Nobody Is Above the Law, Paul Pelosi Appears to Be Above the Law

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Some people are more equal than others.

But this really stinks.

Being the husband of the Speaker of the House apparently has its privileges. Paul Pelosi, who was arrested this weekend on suspicion of DUI, experienced several instances of special treatment, as detailed by Twitter user Nathandan.
The Paul Pelosi case just gets stranger

• He had priors so it should have been a felony
  • Police waited 4.5 hours to breathalyze him, by which time his blood was at .08 (the minimum)
  • No mugshot available
  • No dash cam/body cam footage
  • Nancy may have been with him.

Whatever is really happening with Paul Pelosi’s case, don’t expect to hear much about it from police or “investigative” journalists who are beholden to her. This has already been memory holed. Nothing happened, y’all!

But this really stinks.

Being the husband of the Speaker of the House apparently has its privileges. Paul Pelosi, who was arrested this weekend on suspicion of DUI, experienced several instances of special treatment, as detailed by Twitter user Nathandan.
    • Police waited 4.5 hours to breathalyze him, by which time his blood was at .08 (the minimum)
    • No mugshot available

Whatever is really happening with Paul Pelosi’s case, don’t expect to hear much about it from police or “investigative” journalists who are beholden to her. This has already been memory holed. Nothing happened, y’all!

What else is new? Have you heard of Madison Hawthorne? Multiple DUI's, multiple driving without a license, takes his guns to the airport and tries to get them through security twice.

But I know,,, you hate Democrats. I should start a threat about Boebert's husband, whipping out his junk at a bowling alley at little girls.

What else is new? Have you heard of Madison Hawthorne? Multiple DUI's, multiple driving without a license, takes his guns to the airport and tries to get them through security twice.

But I know,,, you hate Democrats. I should start a threat about Boebert's husband, whipping out his junk at a bowling alley at little girls.

You're in the wrong thread. Derp.

I don't even know why republicans started this thread.
Simple. They hate Nancy and think this has anything to do with her. It's like Boeberts husband whipping out his penis in a Colorado bowling alley in front of little girls. It's not Boebert's fault her husband's a diaper stain.. same with Nancy.

Nope, never heard of Madison Hawthorne. Who is she? From how you describe, sounds like shes a real character.

Most politicians I've known - of both parties - are arrogant assholes.

One of our state reps was caught, with an RV full of his pals - driving 95 miles an hour down the highway.

From what I heard, they bullied the cop who stopped them, shooed him away. Then sped happily on their way - with NO consequences for their speeding.

Then, there was the woman who drowned after a car wreck late one night while out with Ted Kennedy.

Kennedy ran away. No consequences for Kennedy, either.

It's sickening what our elected garbage gets away with.

Most politicians I've known - of both parties - are arrogant assholes.

One of our state reps was caught, with an RV full of his pals - driving 95 miles an hour down the highway.

From what I heard, they bullied the cop who stopped them, shooed him away. Then sped happily on their way - with NO consequences for their speeding.

Then, there was the woman who drowned after a car wreck late one night while out with Ted Kennedy.

Kennedy ran away. No consequences for Kennedy, either.

It's sickening what our elected garbage gets away with.

The selected garbage in the white house is one of the worst ones.

But this really stinks.

• No mugshot available

Wow...

He must have been belligerent and very intoxicated. Given the mans size and his BA of 0.08 after 4.5 hours his original BA, at the time of the accident, would have been around 0.22. My question is, this was an accident involved DUI and California requires a blood draw. Why did this not occur? OR did it and we just do not have the levels yet?

• No mugshot available

Well, shit, if Twitter user Nathandan says it's true, it must be fucking true!

Seriously? You're using Twitter as your source for reliable information?

Let's look at each item in your list:

Two things here. First a second misdemeanor DUI doesn't automatically become a felony because of a previous misdemeanor DUI. Second, I haven't seen a single thing which confirms that Paul Pelosi has had a previous DUI...

Did they? Are we sure they didn't give him a breathalyzer at the scene?

• No mugshot available
Of what benefit would it be to view a mugshot? I know our local Sherrif's office often takes several hours to post a mugshot. Sometimes they never do...

Believe it or not, not every law enforcement agency in the country has body-cams. I don't know if the arresting agency in this case does. Even so, what benefit would it be for you to be able to view that video?

Nancy was across the country. This is confirmed. That notwithstanding, what bearing would that have on Paul Pelosi being charged with a DUI?

Forum List

Back