Due to Biden's Incompetence, Taliban Visits North Korea Seeking Nuclear Weapons

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yep, I said when Biden left $85 billion in military equipment for the Taliban that it would come back to haunt us. Now here's the latest at it's Biden's fault.

President Trump on the other hand...

Positive actions toward peaceful relations with North Korea...

Screenshot_20240107-170515-483.png

Positive actions toward Middle East peace...

Screenshot_20240107-164743-964.png

Abraham Accords | Peace Declaration, Summary, Countries, & Significance

Positive actions toward reigning in Chinese economic hegemony...

Screenshot_20240107-170716-700.png

Those tariffs that have not been rescinded by the way ... reported two days ago...

Screenshot_20240107-170933-835.png

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/05/biden-keep-many-trump-china-tariffs

Trump kept Russia in check...

Russian land grabs under Bush, Obama and Biden...but not President Trump...

And President Trump would NEVER have allowed the embarrassing fiasco that was the Biden Afghanistan withdrawal...abandoning Bagram Air Force Base virtually overnight to meet Joe Biden's artificial September 11th withdrawal deadline!

Screenshot_20240107-170156-159.png

And everyone knows the work that President Trump did to strengthen the Southern Border...from building the wall to the remain in Mexico policy to ending catch and release...measures the Democrats and Biden have fought tooth and nail to dismantle.

Last edited:
Yep, I said when Biden left $85 billion in military equipment for the Taliban that it would come back to haunt us. Now here's the latest at it's Biden's fault.

The Taliban that Trump surrendered to?

That Taliban?

And his boyfriend he sent love letters to?

That North Korean leader?

President Trump on the other hand...

Positive actions toward peaceful relations with North Korea...

View attachment 884894

Positive actions toward Middle East peace...

View attachment 884881

Abraham Accords | Peace Declaration, Summary, Countries, & Significance

Positive actions toward reigning in Chinese economic hegemony...

View attachment 884900

Those tariffs that have not been rescinded by the way ... reported two days ago...

View attachment 884901

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/05/biden-keep-many-trump-china-tariffs

Trump kept Russia in check...

Russian land grabs under Bush, Obama and Biden...but not President Trump...

And President Trump would NEVER have allowed the embarrassing fiasco that was the Biden Afghanistan withdrawal...abandoning Bergstom Air Force Base virtually overnight to meet Joe Biden's artificial September 11th withdrawal date!

View attachment 884889

I had this one woke asshole tell me I was lying when I told him Trump went into the DMZ alone. I showed him the video and he just walked away. These assholes do not want to know the truth. They are cult fucks.

I had this one woke asshole tell me I was lying when I told him Trump went into the DMZ alone. I showed him the video and he just walked away. These assholes do not want to know the truth. They are cult fucks.
And all that was done while President Trump was hampered by four years of the Democrats Russian Collusion Hoax and Fake Impeachment trials.

The Taliban that Trump surrendered to?

That Taliban?

And his boyfriend he sent love letters to?

That North Korean leader?
Poor skrewey, all mixed up again.
When several posters are discussing facts about the incompetence of Poopeypants, and how the Muslim in Chief is actually in office for a third term...all very factual....and then you come along with your kook-ridden, demented diatribe......
It just makes folks know Trump is their man.

Forum List

Back