Duckworth vows to block over 1,000 military confirmations until Pentagon proves Vindman will be promoted

Vindman reported a crime, using legal whistleblower procedures.
NOt true

trump committed no crime for the foreign lacky report
TRUMP’S FIVE CRIMES CONNECTED TO UKRAINE:
I. BRIBERY (18 U.S.C. § 201)
II.
SOLICITING FOREIGN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION (52 U.S.C. §§ 30109, 30121)
III.
COERCION OF POLITICAL ACTIVITY (18 U.S.C. § 610)
IV.
MISAPPROPRIATION OF FEDERAL FUNDS (18 U.S.C. § 641)
V. OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS (18 U.S.C. §§ 1505, 1512)

NOt true

II.
III.
IV.
That is just lib propaganda

only libs suffering from TDS take those allegations seriously

If Vindman's name is on the promotion list - the White House should not block his promotion.
Show where they did block it.

Well, dumbass, we don't know yet.
Ahhhhh...............so you are just talking out of your ass.

Got it.
No, dumbass, the idea is to prevent interference. Once it happens, it is too late.
Oh..............so Duckworth is gonna INTERFERE in the promotions of 1100 military members on the off chance that Trump MIGHT interfere in one somewhere down the road.

Do you ever read your bullshit before posting?

Can you tell me which particular military member she is personally intervening in, and pressuring them to deny?

Thank you, I will await your deflection.
She said 1000. Ask her.

You don’t seem to have understood the question. I put it in bold it for you, so won’t miss it this time.
She is denying 1000 of them.
Oh? Please provide me a link that shows she is interfering in the Internal process and telling them to deny those promotions because I haven’t seen anything to that affect. I think you are flailing in defense of anything Trump.
Holding them up isn't interfering?

You are a moron.

You do not understand the question?

What internal process is she interfering in?

Who is she pressuring the military to deny a promotion to?

She is denying promotion to 1000 members of the military due for promotion. When I was an O-2, the budget was in such crappy shape, I wore O-3 for over a year before getting paid for it!

Can you show me where holding up equals denial?

Those personnel will not get the respect offered the higher rank and it will cost them money. You must think it would be OK if they were never promoted. They don't get back pay!

Nope, don’t think it is ok.

Do you think it is ok for the President to interfere in promotions for political vengeance?

What do you not understand about the title "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces"?

Didn't see you crying for these folks.

Looks like Barry Hussein RUINED a lot of military careers..........BUT TRUMP MIGHT BE THINKING ABOUT HOLDING UP ONE PROMOTION!

Fucking dumbasses.

Can you tell me which particular military member she is personally intervening in, and pressuring them to deny?

She said 1000. Ask her.

You don’t seem to have understood the question. I put it in bold it for you, so won’t miss it this time.
Oh? Please provide me a link that shows she is interfering in the Internal process and telling them to deny those promotions because I haven’t seen anything to that affect. I think you are flailing in defense of anything Trump.

You are a moron.

She is denying promotion to 1000 members of the military due for promotion. When I was an O-2, the budget was in such crappy shape, I wore O-3 for over a year before getting paid for it!

Those personnel will not get the respect offered the higher rank and it will cost them money. You must think it would be OK if they were never promoted. They don't get back pay!

Do you think it is ok for the President to interfere in promotions for political vengeance?

What do you not understand about the title "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces"?

Why are you trying to compare two incomparable things? Desperation?

One is firing. That is the president’s pervue (though just because he can doesn’t mean he should) - whether it is Obama or Trump, they can do this. If you want a comparison, compare Obama’s firings and Trump’s, such as his firing of Vindman.

The other, has no relationship to the above: using his political power to affect an individuals promotion in an act of retaliation.

Honestly, I can’t believe you would support that but I guess it goes to show how absolutely nuts Trump supporters have become.
The other, has no relationship to the above: using his political power to affect an individuals promotion in an act of retaliation.

Um, Duckworth just announced she is gonna do exactly that to over 1100 individuals, moron.

Last edited:
Bullshit. This was all made up to smear Vindmann. He had a duty to testify before Congress and whistle blowers should be protected. That will be another reason to vote against Trump. Trump will end his career as President.

He was not a whistleblower since the Act only applies to members of the intelligence community and not to POTUS. And in any event, it does not apply to disagreements over policy.

The Act defines a matter of "urgent concern" as:​
  1. a serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operations of an intelligence activity involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters ...

Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act | Wikiwand
The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998,[1] amending the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 and the Inspector General Act of 1978, sets forth a procedure for employees and contractors of specified federal intelligence agencies to report complaints or information to...

www.wikiwand.com
Any Deep State leaker is a "whistleblower" to these Dimwinger window lickers.

Last edited:
NOt true

II.
III.
IV.

Weird how none of your fantasy worked it's way into the charges in the Articles of Impeachment.

NOt true

II.
III.
IV.

Let's pull one of those out and dissect it...............

III. COERCION OF POLITICAL ACTIVITY (18 U.S.C. § 610)

§610. Coercion of political activity
It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government as defined in section 7322(1) of title 5, United States Code, to engage in, or not to engage in, any political activity, including, but not limited to, voting or refusing to vote for any candidate or measure in any election, making or refusing to make any political contribution, or working or refusing to work on behalf of any candidate.

Now, show us exactly what Trump did to violate that statute........ :iyfyus.jpg:

She said 1000. Ask her.

You are a moron.

Why are you trying to compare two incomparable things? Desperation?

One is firing. That is the president’s pervue (though just because he can doesn’t mean he should) - whether it is Obama or Trump, they can do this. If you want a comparison, compare Obama’s firings and Trump’s, such as his firing of Vindman.

Honestly, I can’t believe you would support that but I guess it goes to show how absolutely nuts Trump supporters have become.

I don't buy the premise, I believe Trump thinks Vindman is a bad officer, I might add, I agree. Trump has every right to remove him from his position in the WH and as commander in chief, the Army as well. Of course you commies are going to push your propaganda regardless, so carry on. Division is what you're about.

He does not. The military should be free of politics. You communists want to politicize the military. You people need to divide people to win.

Obviously you've never been in the military. Politics have been part and partial of the military from day one, when the founders placed them under civilian control and limited the Army's funding to two years at a time. You commies have been playing with military funding ever since. I witnessed politics in the military from the local to national level my whole military career. Your dear leader maobama injected politics and social engineering in the military more than any CIC in US history.

You really should not compare military records for presidents of candidates. Democrats always come up short. Obama never served and Clinton actually dodged the draft.

W and Trump both dodged the draft.
W was in the military, and Trump had the same deferment Biden had, you raving lunatic.

W was in the National Guard for the Coast Guard. That's where they send the son of the Speaker of the House to keep him from getting his head shot off.

I knew a kid who "worked his way through college" working for our law firm. His job was to keep our Fearless Leader's 36 ft. sailboat clean, provisioned, ship shape, and ready to head out on Lake Ontario at a moment's notice, and to crew for the lawyer if and when he took the boat out. The kid "tested" the boat at least once a week, with his friend(s) as crew. This also helped him "dispose" of any food which might go bad. The boat slept 6, so he basically lived at the Island Yacht Club all summer long, so he could come to our office quickly (he lived in the outer burbs).

Our summer student worked his way through college spending his summer living on a 36' yacht, berthed at the Island Yacht Club and taking his friends sailing once a week. He came into the office on the 15th and the 30th, to help me with closings at the Registry Office. W's "military service" was just like Winkie's working his way through college.
W was in the National Guard for the Coast Guard.

More lies by you.

Bush was a Fighter Pilot in the Texas Air National Guard.

That there is funny!

You really should not compare military records for presidents of candidates. Democrats always come up short. Obama never served and Clinton actually dodged the draft.

W was in the military, and Trump had the same deferment Biden had, you raving lunatic.

W was in the National Guard for the Coast Guard. That's where they send the son of the Speaker of the House to keep him from getting his head shot off.

I knew a kid who "worked his way through college" working for our law firm. His job was to keep our Fearless Leader's 36 ft. sailboat clean, provisioned, ship shape, and ready to head out on Lake Ontario at a moment's notice, and to crew for the lawyer if and when he took the boat out. The kid "tested" the boat at least once a week, with his friend(s) as crew. This also helped him "dispose" of any food which might go bad. The boat slept 6, so he basically lived at the Island Yacht Club all summer long, so he could come to our office quickly (he lived in the outer burbs).

Our summer student worked his way through college spending his summer living on a 36' yacht, berthed at the Island Yacht Club and taking his friends sailing once a week. He came into the office on the 15th and the 30th, to help me with closings at the Registry Office. W's "military service" was just like Winkie's working his way through college.

More lies by you.

I stand corrected. I had no idea that there was such a thing as the Air National Guard. What exactly was W's risk potential in this job? Was he ever deployed?

This is still a bullshit service record gifted to the son of the Speaker of the House, just like our summer student's job.

Oh..............so Duckworth is gonna INTERFERE in the promotions of 1100 military members on the off chance that Trump MIGHT interfere in one somewhere down the road.

Do you ever read your bullshit before posting?

The left cannot think straight because they are always crooked. And your point cuts to the chase.

Imagine holding up 1100 promotions over a 'chow thief' like Vindman no less.

I stand corrected. I had no idea that there was such a thing as the Air National Guard. What exactly was W's risk potential in this job? Was he ever deployed?

This is still a bullshit service record gifted to the son of the Speaker of the House, just like our summer student's job.

You just trashed every past, current and future members of the ANG. But the that is what lefties do, they trash America.

More lies by you.

He volunteered to go to Nam, but his jet was being phased out and they didn't need him.

What was Barry Hussein's service record? We know Clinton wrote a letter to a Senator to get him out of the draft and said he "loathed the military".

More lies by you.

That's why you should STFU about our politics.

He flew F-102 fighter-interceptors for the Texas ANG. They were flying rocks,single-engine planes with the glide path of a brick when they lost an engine on takeoff or landing. They made impressive holes in the ground.

The son of the Speaker of the House? Who the fuck re you talking about now?

We know Clinton wrote a letter to a Senator to get him out of the draft and said he "loathed the military".

Actually, you got that one wrong. He didn't write a letter to a senator, he wrote it to an army officer who had talked to him about joining ROTC. He gave his sensible reasons for not wanting to participate in a war that EVERYONE agrees today was a horrible mistake.

Forum List

Back