Duckworth vows to block over 1,000 military confirmations until Pentagon proves Vindman will be promoted

It's time to fire that Vindman fellow or court-martial him or something like that.

There are too many helicopter pilots and whirly-bird doctors serving civil commitment process on unwanted members of Democrat crime families to revoke their gun rights, which is a peremptory court process always railroaded through without defense or appeal.

Helicopters aren't safe from flying bullets, but the pilots are addicted to the hover rush and "the zone" and given to a strong belief that military helicopters would be safe if only guns were banned on the ground.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. I don't want a Democrat in the military.

Duckworth vows to block over 1,000 military confirmations until Pentagon proves Vindman will be promoted
Vindman was a key witness in the Dem-led Trump impeachment hearings

2 July 2020 ~~ By Louis Casiano
Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., on Thursday announced her intention to block Senate confirmations for 1,123 senior U.S. Armed Forces promotions until Defense Secretary Mark Esper confirms he will not block the "expected and deserved" promotion of Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman.
~~Snip~~
In a statement, Duckworth, also an Iraq War veteran who served as a helicopter pilot, accused Trump of trying to politicize the armed forces.
"Our military is supposed to be the ultimate meritocracy," she said. "It is simply unprecedented and wrong for any Commander in Chief to meddle in routine military matters at all, whether or not he has a personal vendetta against a Soldier who did his patriotic duty and told the truth-a Soldier who has been recommended for promotion by his superiors because of his performance.”
Duckworth said she will back off her promise if Esper confirms in writing that he will not block Vindman's promotion to Colonel.

Comment:
Ms. Duckworth..., No need to blackmail Mark Esper. You should know that Mark Esper doesn't have to do a thing and Vindman will be passed over in any case. He's shown political bias previously and his testimony was his death noll for promotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now Democrats are adding BLACKMAIL / EXTORTION of the US Military on top of all of their other proven crimes in attempting to affect yet another coup attempt...

Unbelievable.

The president interfering in the process In the first place for personal political reasons is wrong. He has no right to destroy a person’s career out of vengeance.

Hey dumb ass there is no evidence that has been presented that Trump has interfered with a damn thing. This is just another commie accusation that has no basis in fact. I've never hated anyone in my long life, but you goddamned commies are nudging right up to the threshold.

Vindman was a key witness in the Dem-led Trump impeachment hearings

2 July 2020 ~~ By Louis Casiano
Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., on Thursday announced her intention to block Senate confirmations for 1,123 senior U.S. Armed Forces promotions until Defense Secretary Mark Esper confirms he will not block the "expected and deserved" promotion of Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman.
~~Snip~~
In a statement, Duckworth, also an Iraq War veteran who served as a helicopter pilot, accused Trump of trying to politicize the armed forces.
"Our military is supposed to be the ultimate meritocracy," she said. "It is simply unprecedented and wrong for any Commander in Chief to meddle in routine military matters at all, whether or not he has a personal vendetta against a Soldier who did his patriotic duty and told the truth-a Soldier who has been recommended for promotion by his superiors because of his performance.”
Duckworth said she will back off her promise if Esper confirms in writing that he will not block Vindman's promotion to Colonel.

Comment:
Ms. Duckworth..., No need to blackmail Mark Esper. You should know that Mark Esper doesn't have to do a thing and Vindman will be passed over in any case. He's shown political bias previously and his testimony was his death noll for promotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now Democrats are adding BLACKMAIL / EXTORTION of the US Military on top of all of their other proven crimes in attempting to affect yet another coup attempt...

Unbelievable.

The president interfering in the process In the first place for personal political reasons is wrong. He has no right to destroy a person’s career out of vengeance.

Yet you clowns don't seem to mind doing it...go figure.
When? I can’t think of another president that has actively interfered in the military’s justice system, and maybe promotion, if that occurs. Regardless of Party they respect the chain of command and the internal processes that lead to their decisions. Honestly...I am astounded you would be ok with that. This president has managed to corrupt every institution he touches as if it were his personal property.

Wow, do you have dementia like quid pro joe? Your dear leader maobama commuted bradley mannings sentence without justification.

Can you tell me which particular military member she is personally intervening in, and pressuring them to deny?

Thank you, I will await your deflection.
She said 1000. Ask her.

You don’t seem to have understood the question. I put it in bold it for you, so won’t miss it this time.
She is denying 1000 of them.

If Vindmann is not deserving then none of them are.
My view is...we don’t decide. There is an internal process that ought to be respected, and no president has the right to politically influence it.

As far as anyone knows, Trump has done nothing. Duckworth wants to hold 1000 people's pay and promotions hostage just in case Trump did.

The issue is immediately on Mr. Esper’s agenda, after the Army this week forwarded him a list of hundreds of officers who are set to be promoted to the next rank, U.S. officials said on Thursday. Included on the list is Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, a decorated combat veteran who served on the staff of the White House’s National Security Council, where he ran afoul of Mr. Trump after testifying against him in the House impeachment hearings.

The White House had made clear to officials in the Pentagon’s office of personnel and readiness, which handles such staffing, that Mr. Trump did not want to see Colonel Vindman promoted, the officials said. In fact, when they saw an earlier draft version of the list two weeks ago, National Security Council staff members told their Defense Department counterparts they had evidence of misconduct by Colonel Vindman.

No such evidence materialized. Officials at the National Security Council declined to comment on matters of personnel.

What officials, name them.

Can you tell me which particular military member she is personally intervening in, and pressuring them to deny?

She said 1000. Ask her.

You don’t seem to have understood the question. I put it in bold it for you, so won’t miss it this time.
Oh? Please provide me a link that shows she is interfering in the Internal process and telling them to deny those promotions because I haven’t seen anything to that affect. I think you are flailing in defense of anything Trump.
Holding them up isn't interfering?

You are a moron.

You do not understand the question?

What internal process is she interfering in?

Who is she pressuring the military to deny a promotion to?

She is denying promotion to 1000 members of the military due for promotion. When I was an O-2, the budget was in such crappy shape, I wore O-3 for over a year before getting paid for it!

Can you show me where holding up equals denial?

Those personnel will not get the respect offered the higher rank and it will cost them money. You must think it would be OK if they were never promoted. They don't get back pay!

Nope, don’t think it is ok.

Do you think it is ok for the President to interfere in promotions for political vengeance?

What do you not understand about the title "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces"?

Didn't see you crying for these folks.

She said 1000. Ask her.

Oh? Please provide me a link that shows she is interfering in the Internal process and telling them to deny those promotions because I haven’t seen anything to that affect. I think you are flailing in defense of anything Trump.

You are a moron.

She is denying promotion to 1000 members of the military due for promotion. When I was an O-2, the budget was in such crappy shape, I wore O-3 for over a year before getting paid for it!

Those personnel will not get the respect offered the higher rank and it will cost them money. You must think it would be OK if they were never promoted. They don't get back pay!

Do you think it is ok for the President to interfere in promotions for political vengeance?

What do you not understand about the title "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces"?

Why are you trying to compare two incomparable things? Desperation?

One is firing. That is the president’s pervue (though just because he can doesn’t mean he should) - whether it is Obama or Trump, they can do this. If you want a comparison, compare Obama’s firings and Trump’s, such as his firing of Vindman.

The other, has no relationship to the above: using his political power to affect an individuals promotion in an act of retaliation.

Honestly, I can’t believe you would support that but I guess it goes to show how absolutely nuts Trump supporters have become.

She said 1000. Ask her.

You are a moron.

One is firing. That is the president’s pervue (though just because he can doesn’t mean he should) - whether it is Obama or Trump, they can do this. If you want a comparison, compare Obama’s firings and Trump’s, such as his firing of Vindman.

The other, has no relationship to the above: using his political power to affect an individuals promotion in an act of retaliation.

Honestly, I can’t believe you would support that but I guess it goes to show how absolutely nuts Trump supporters have become.

I don't buy the premise, I believe Trump thinks Vindman is a bad officer, I might add, I agree. Trump has every right to remove him from his position in the WH and as commander in chief, the Army as well. Of course you commies are going to push your propaganda regardless, so carry on. Division is what you're about.

She said 1000. Ask her.

You are a moron.

My CO was an O-5 waiting to get paid for 0-6. How many thousands of dollars do you think that delay cost him personally?

The Pentagon also believes that Vindmann deserves promotion as well. If he is not then no one else is.

She said 1000. Ask her.

You are a moron.

I don't buy the premise, I believe Trump thinks Vindman is a bad officer, I might add, I agree. Trump has every right to remove him from his position in the WH and as commander in chief, the Army as well. Of course you commies are going to push your propaganda regardless, so carry on. Division is what you're about.

He does not. The military should be free of politics. You communists want to politicize the military. You people need to divide people to win.

She said 1000. Ask her.

You are a moron.

There are records on Vindman showing he was ideological political in views during his military career. That and his involvement in whislte bowing on the president should and will affect his service and very likely be passed over for promotion to full bird Colenel. Essentially his actions killed his military career.

Bullshit. This was all made up to smear Vindmann. He had a duty to testify before Congress and whistle blowers should be protected. That will be another reason to vote against Trump. Trump will end his career as President.

With any luck, all the (Lt.) Colonel needs to do is to hang on until January 20, 2021.

It's a good guess that he will jump right over Full Bird and get his first Star on January 21, 2021, or sometime very soon afterwards.

At Tammy's prompting, President Biden will issue the directive to DoD, with orders to expedite the matter.

That way, the Colonel can retire on a General's pay, or continue serving, as he and the service think best.
Hopefully. Biden will stay out of it and leave it up to the military itself.

Hopefully Trump will stay out of it and leave it up to the military itself. The military believes that Vindmann should be promoted.

With any luck, all the (Lt.) Colonel needs to do is to hang on until January 20, 2021.

It's a good guess that he will jump right over Full Bird and get his first Star on January 21, 2021, or sometime very soon afterwards.

At Tammy's prompting, President Biden will issue the directive to DoD, with orders to expedite the matter.

That way, the Colonel can retire on a General's pay, or continue serving, as he and the service think best.

The military has already made their decision and Vindman will be passed over for the next rank. He can stay in the military as a Lt. Col for the rest of his life. He will not be advanced to Full Bird Col. or General.

The military made their decision that he should be promoted. The question is whether Trump will interfere.

The military has already made their decision and Vindman will be passed over for the next rank. He can stay in the military as a Lt. Col for the rest of his life. He will not be advanced to Full Bird Col. or General.

He already has his retirement job in Ukraine. He shouldn't worry about his Army career, which is, in effect, over!

Trump `has his retirement job with Putin. He will need it if he interferes.

Bullshit. This was all made up to smear Vindmann. He had a duty to testify before Congress and whistle blowers should be protected. That will be another reason to vote against Trump. Trump will end his career as President.

He was not a whistleblower since the Act only applies to members of the intelligence community and not to POTUS. And in any event, it does not apply to disagreements over policy.

The Act defines a matter of "urgent concern" as:​
  1. a serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operations of an intelligence activity involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters ...

Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act | Wikiwand
The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998,[1] amending the Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 and the Inspector General Act of 1978, sets forth a procedure for employees and contractors of specified federal intelligence agencies to report complaints or information to...

www.wikiwand.com

Forum List

Back