Dropping white IQ just an accident?

No theory is required. Dropping intelligence of our young especially directly correlates with the increasing deliberate liberal indoctrination and brainwashing by the media and educational institutions to further Leftist agendas.

Stupid people are easier to control.
Lol, look at you trying to blame the effects of the conservative war on education on liberals!

Too funny man!
^^^^^^^ First sign of liberal indoctrination and brainwashing.
Lol, no. Your lack of critical thinking skills is a direct result of republicans have done to public education over the last 50 years or so.

Too bad for you that I skipped two grades then left public education altogether in the early 70s to go to a private high school, graduated in the Who's Who after two years to go to a university of my choice on a state-sponsored scholarship. But yep, I'm still working on my critical thinking having been held back by those damned republicans for so long! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah yeah, sure sure.... All you conservatives are geniuses, I know.
You said it, I didn't. But like I thought you'd believe anything or that I care.
And you are they guy lecturing others on "critical thinking?" :auiqs.jpg:

If the Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest view of the world is accurate, then, among humans, the normal state of affairs is inter-group conflict. Genocide, far from being a moral failing, is a strategy for success. Nepotism is encouraged and admired and instilled in the young as a virtue. Someone advocating for universal human rights is an object of scorn in a Darwinian world.
Civilization is suppose to be raising us above such things.

I'm staunchly anti-genocide for moral reasons.

I see other means as possible for my goals.

Even so..

I hate to say it, but genocide isn't necessarily illogical... It's the most immoral action by far...However logic can support genocide by diminishing your enemies, gaining resources, and getting rid of degenerates.

Although some genocides might have killed a lot of geniuses too.

I.E Soviets targeted a lot of elites & so did Nazis.

Computers and smart phones have contributed to making people dumber

That and the fact that our brains are actually shrinking in volume

If the Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest view of the world is accurate, then, among humans, the normal state of affairs is inter-group conflict. Genocide, far from being a moral failing, is a strategy for success. Nepotism is encouraged and admired and instilled in the young as a virtue. Someone advocating for universal human rights is an object of scorn in a Darwinian world.

Even so..

I hate to say it, but genocide isn't necessarily illogical... It's the most immoral action by far...However logic can support genocide by diminishing your enemies, gaining resources, and getting rid of degenerates.

Poland is responsible for most of the lowering of the white IQ.

HOw about today it is white genocide all the while black genocide is going on it's called ABORT those gawd dam clump of cells you as a human life are worthless. ( demonictwat thinking)

Even so..

Poland's IQ is 99 about the average of Europe.

Even so..

But yours must be way lower, if I go by your avatar.

Lol, look at you trying to blame the effects of the conservative war on education on liberals!

Too funny man!
Lol, no. Your lack of critical thinking skills is a direct result of republicans have done to public education over the last 50 years or so.

Too bad for you that I skipped two grades then left public education altogether in the early 70s to go to a private high school, graduated in the Who's Who after two years to go to a university of my choice on a state-sponsored scholarship. But yep, I'm still working on my critical thinking having been held back by those damned republicans for so long! :auiqs.jpg:
You said it, I didn't. But like I thought you'd believe anything or that I care.
That is an application of critical thinking. All of you conservatives cannot be wealthy job creating business moguls with huge stock portfolios that you manage yourselves because you are home/private schooled geniuses as well as being sniper/gunsmiths with multiple real estate investments, trophy wives, summer homes, and the biggest trucks. Yet all or most of these things are claimed by nearly every conservative.

Think about it.

Even so..

What does a person with a high IQ look like, exactly?

Even so..

Look at my avatar

No theory is required. Dropping intelligence of our young especially directly correlates with the increasing deliberate liberal indoctrination and brainwashing by the media and educational institutions to further Leftist agendas.

On the other hand:
Look at issues through a conventional left-right prism, and you see a public that has either not changed its views or has even shifted in a more conservative direction.​
Correlation or coincidence?

Even so..

Like me, of course!

Even so..

Look at my avatar

My IQ tested at 124 well above average.

Look at my avatar

My IQ tested at 124 well above average.
:blowpop:

That is an application of critical thinking. All of you conservatives cannot be wealthy job creating business moguls with huge stock portfolios that you manage yourselves because you are home/private schooled geniuses as well as being sniper/gunsmiths with multiple real estate investments, trophy wives, summer homes, and the biggest trucks. Yet all or most of these things are claimed by nearly every conservative.

Think about it.

A). I haven't seen anyone claim all what you say.
B). I don't tell anything about myself that isn't true.
C). I used to own and run a business, but I have no huge stock portfolio, wouldn't manage it myself if I did, don't consider myself a genius though I have a high IQ, have a machine shop but never tried any gunsmithing, have no real estate investments other than my home, no trophy wife (divorced), no summer home, but I do have a 4X4 K1500 Silverado for a truck. I'm only on here so much because I retired last March due to health issues.

There are definitely some big bullshitters on USMB; the key is being able to tell them from the honest folk. Just because some people are full of it doesn't mean everyone is. Now you can believe or disbelieve that I really don't care.

In our modern American culture, it is clear, our group has rejected that Darwinian world view. Genocide is condemned, nepotism is a vice, and even the mildest reservation expressed for the idea of universal human rights is sanctioned. We are thoroughly convinced by the obvious rightness of our group's position concerning other groups, and the idea that some other group might hold a different view is so fantastic it renders the other group too alien to even think about seriously. It should be obvious, however, that just because our group has taken the non-Darwinian stance to be self-evident, it doesn't necessarily mean all groups have.

It should also be obvious that humans can be grouped in many different ways. We can be grouped by nation, of course, and by ethnicity, race, language, religion, and so on. In fact, each of us is a member of multiple groups, which overlap each other in myriad ways. Until now, the nation grouping has seemed the most adaptable to encompassing the widest variety of members of other groups. But with nationalism under attack in the United States, nationalism is losing its holding power and flexibility; other groupings are rising to preeminence.

What if in the United States, among these rising groupings, there is some racial group, or ethnic group, or other kind of group that does not see the non-Darwinian view of the world that all men are created equal as self-evidently correct? What if this group holds the position that, in fact, it is self-evident all men are not created equal? That genocide is self-evidently a strategy for success? That nepotism is self-evidently a virtue? That the doctrine of universal humans rights is as self-evidently absurd as the belief among Chinese peasants that eating the penis of a clay religious icon will help a woman conceive?

If there were such a group, how would you identify it?

While all may be created and and start out equal some become lesser while some become more if given the freedom to do so. That's what capitalism is all about and is what made this country great.

BTW my average IQ score is 140. Above average but not that great however I am blessed with common sense which seems to be rapidly declining of late in this nation. Knowing lots of facts is not a measure of intelligence but knowing what to do with them is.

Last edited:

I'm not talking about poor education or indoctrination. I'm talking about actual declining IQ, which is apparently happening faster and more precipitously than anyone imagined. We are not only not noticing, but are doing nothing about it. If it is deliberate, who and why?

Yesbut, the intelligence quotient is largely determined by TWO things:
  1. Acquired knowledge.
  2. Perceptual aptitude.
The first is easy and already addressed. The second IMO is in large part societal and environmental in large part the result of kids growing up now with their face in a smartphone all day long (or a computer) on social media instead of being out there actually interacting with people and their environment.
I don't think there is any denying the actual brainpower of the average white person has dropped. I mean, it's noticeable. It would be surprising if it hadn't, given, if nothing else, we pay the dumbest women to reproduce and we've convinced many of the smartest women that the "successful" woman carries a briefcase and doesn't let children interfere with her career.

Forum List

Back