Dropping white IQ just an accident?

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
If the Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest view of the world is accurate, then, among humans, the normal state of affairs is inter-group conflict. Genocide, far from being a moral failing, is a strategy for success. Nepotism is encouraged and admired and instilled in the young as a virtue. Someone advocating for universal human rights is an object of scorn in a Darwinian world.

In our modern American culture, it is clear, our group has rejected that Darwinian world view. Genocide is condemned, nepotism is a vice, and even the mildest reservation expressed for the idea of universal human rights is sanctioned. We are thoroughly convinced by the obvious rightness of our group's position concerning other groups, and the idea that some other group might hold a different view is so fantastic it renders the other group too alien to even think about seriously. It should be obvious, however, that just because our group has taken the non-Darwinian stance to be self-evident, it doesn't necessarily mean all groups have.

It should also be obvious that humans can be grouped in many different ways. We can be grouped by nation, of course, and by ethnicity, race, language, religion, and so on. In fact, each of us is a member of multiple groups, which overlap each other in myriad ways. Until now, the nation grouping has seemed the most adaptable to encompassing the widest variety of members of other groups. But with nationalism under attack in the United States, nationalism is losing its holding power and flexibility; other groupings are rising to preeminence.

What if in the United States, among these rising groupings, there is some racial group, or ethnic group, or other kind of group that does not see the non-Darwinian view of the world that all men are created equal as self-evidently correct? What if this group holds the position that, in fact, it is self-evident all men are not created equal? That genocide is self-evidently a strategy for success? That nepotism is self-evidently a virtue? That the doctrine of universal humans rights is as self-evidently absurd as the belief among Chinese peasants that eating the penis of a clay religious icon will help a woman conceive?

If there were such a group, how would you identify it?

If the Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest view of the world is accurate, then, among humans, the normal state of affairs is inter-group conflict. Genocide, far from being a moral failing, is a strategy for success. Nepotism is encouraged and admired and instilled in the young as a virtue. Someone advocating for universal human rights is an object of scorn in a Darwinian world.

In our modern American culture, it is clear, our group has rejected that Darwinian world view. Genocide is condemned, nepotism is a vice, and even the mildest reservation expressed for the idea of universal human rights is sanctioned. We are thoroughly convinced by the obvious rightness of our group's position concerning other groups, and the idea that some other group might hold a different view is so fantastic it renders the other group too alien to even think about seriously. It should be obvious, however, that just because our group has taken the non-Darwinian stance to be self-evident, it doesn't necessarily mean all groups have.

It should also be obvious that humans can be grouped in many different ways. We can be grouped by nation, of course, and by ethnicity, race, language, religion, and so on. In fact, each of us is a member of multiple groups, which overlap each other in myriad ways. Until now, the nation grouping has seemed the most adaptable to encompassing the widest variety of members of other groups. But with nationalism under attack in the United States, nationalism is losing its holding power and flexibility; other groupings are rising to preeminence.

What if in the United States, among these rising groupings, there is some racial group, or ethnic group, or other kind of group that does not see the non-Darwinian view of the world that all men are created equal as self-evidently correct? What if this group holds the position that, in fact, it is self-evident all men are not created equal? That genocide is self-evidently a strategy for success? That nepotism is self-evidently a virtue? That the doctrine of universal humans rights is as self-evidently absurd as the belief among Chinese peasants that eating the penis of a clay religious icon will help a woman conceive?

If there were such a group, how would you identify it?
All men are not created equal-half of them are women.

Dear Street Juice
People are to be equally respected and protected by law.

But that doesn't make all people the same socioeconomically.

We are not all at the same level of education or economic "class".

What I recommend for organizing communities and society
to deal with this diversity in resources and abilities is to
set up campus communities where people of ALL levels
can be accommodated equally, regardless of status.

It's not a matter of IDENTIFYING people in collective groups
for the sake of JUDGING and REGULATING but it's for
ORGANIZING more effectively so we can manage populations
democratically and sustainably.

There doesn't have to be a dominant class or group.
All people can work together in community COOPERATIVES
to develop Campus towns where any level can be accommodated equally.

No theory is required. Dropping intelligence of our young especially directly correlates with the increasing deliberate liberal indoctrination and brainwashing by the media and educational institutions to further Leftist agendas.

Stupid people are easier to control.

Yes, that is what our group believes is self-evidently correct. My post asks the question, what do we do if there is a group among us that does not believe it? How would we recognize that group?

No theory is required. Dropping intelligence of our young especially directly correlates with the increasing deliberate liberal indoctrination and brainwashing by the media and educational institutions to further Leftist agendas.

I'm not talking about poor education or indoctrination. I'm talking about actual declining IQ, which is apparently happening faster and more precipitously than anyone imagined. We are not only not noticing, but are doing nothing about it. If it is deliberate, who and why?

I'm not talking about poor education or indoctrination. I'm talking about actual declining IQ, which is apparently happening faster and more precipitously than anyone imagined. We are not only not noticing, but are doing nothing about it. If it is deliberate, who and why?

Yesbut, the intelligence quotient is largely determined by TWO things:
  1. Acquired knowledge.
  2. Perceptual aptitude.
The first is easy and already addressed. The second IMO is in large part societal and environmental in large part the result of kids growing up now with their face in a smartphone all day long (or a computer) on social media instead of being out there actually interacting with people and their environment.

Dear Street Juice

But that doesn't make all people the same socioeconomically.

We are not all at the same level of education or economic "class".

What I recommend for organizing communities and society
to deal with this diversity in resources and abilities is to
set up campus communities where people of ALL levels
can be accommodated equally, regardless of status.

It's not a matter of IDENTIFYING people in collective groups
for the sake of JUDGING and REGULATING but it's for
ORGANIZING more effectively so we can manage populations
democratically and sustainably.

There doesn't have to be a dominant class or group.
All people can work together in community COOPERATIVES
to develop Campus towns where any level can be accommodated equally.
There doesn't have to be but there is and it is established by the wealthy and powerful and yes they do classify the lower income groups as being less than adequate

Most young people see the hopelessness of the situation because becoming intelligent will not help them obtain a better standard of living.

Civilization is suppose to be raising us above such things.

Lol, look at you trying to blame the effects of the conservative war on education on liberals!

Too funny man!

Lol, look at you trying to blame the effects of the conservative war on education on liberals!

Too funny man!
^^^^^^^ First sign of liberal indoctrination and brainwashing.

Too funny man!
Lol, no. Your lack of critical thinking skills is a direct result of republicans have done to public education over the last 50 years or so.

You seem confused. IQ has nothing to do with education. It is the ability to learn.

There are hundreds of studies conducted by radical anti Bell Curve social scientists who have all determined that in fact the Bell Curve is fundamentally accurate.

Too funny man!
Lol, no. Your lack of critical thinking skills is a direct result of republicans have done to public education over the last 50 years or so.

Too bad for you that I skipped two grades then left public education altogether in the early 70s to go to a private high school, graduated in the Who's Who after two years to go to a university of my choice on a state-sponsored scholarship. But yep, I'm still working on my critical thinking having been held back by those damned republicans for so long! :auiqs.jpg:

Too funny man!

Too bad for you that I skipped two grades then left public education altogether in the early 70s to go to a private high school, graduated in the Who's Who after two years to go to a university of my choice on a state-sponsored scholarship. But yep, I'm still working on my critical thinking having been held back by those damned republicans for so long! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah yeah, sure sure.... All you conservatives are geniuses, I know.

Rolling-eyes-emoticon-gif1.gif

Too funny man!

The Bell Curve are is as obvious as its manifestations. This is not just in America where the knee-jerk response is the cry of racism, but a global failure of those of sub-Saharan ancestory wherever they are found.

You seem confused. IQ has nothing to do with education. It is the ability to learn.

You're both wrong...but he's much more wrong.

Education only has a small impact on IQ.

Forum List

Back