Draining the Swamp: Trump Fires 7 IG’s

Should have done it 3 years ago.

Please, just stop with this draining the swamp shit.
Trump is just expanding the swamp and filling it with hungrier creatures that are loyal to him. :)

Project much?

Whatcha think I'm projecting? Your slavish devotion to all things right wing that tell you that Trump is your lord and savior sent by God to rid the world of the worthless left wing heathens that would seek to take your white picket fence world down into the abyss of leftist hooliganism?..sorry, run on sentence. Couldn't help myself. :)

She doesn't really know what the term means, she just likes to pretend she's one of the big kids sometimes.

I learned it in a communications class at university. Do you enjoy dolthood?

Suuuuuure you did.

I was going to say... but I won't.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.
You are part of an organized crime group that has institutionalized false narratives as an acceptable (to them) means to an end that pleases them and their party beneficiaries, but not the whole of America.

And your party is going to account for why it overrides the constitution in order to destroy all others. America's sick of your scramble to decimate this wonderful nation's constitution, and you're going to come up with the losing hand if you don't straighten your act out.
Wow! Nice!

Anyone who thinks "draining the swamp" is about firing officials from "the other party" ... doesn't know what "the swamp" is.

Last edited:
If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.
You clearly didn't know POTUS has the constitutional power and responsibility to fire and hire IGs for a reason.

You should ask someone about constitutional matters before posting embarrassing examples of your ignorance.

Was there any outrage when Obama did this? No of course not. You tds people own hypocrisy.

They weren’t all Obama appointees. Many served under multiple administrations.

What, specifically, did each do wrong to deserve firing?

Or are you just sheep, following your master’s lead?
Doesn't matter.

Trump is the Executive.

Get over your hate.

My wife works for a little nondescript USDA federal office. Whenever a new president from a different party gets elected, the current higher ups lose their jobs and the president installs his people.

And this is for a little office in Wisconsin. Why Trump didn't do this sooner, I'll never know.

Mark

That is not true. Some of these IGs have worked through both Democrat and Republican administrations. This is essentially Trump's version of the Saturday Night Massacre under Nixon. This will not turn out any better for Trump than it did for Nixon.

Has Trump in fact fired more than one IG?

Mark

It’s called DRAIN THE SWAMP!

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs.

What makes you think Obama appointed IGs are independent?
They weren’t all Obama appointees. Many served under multiple administrations.

What, specifically, did each do wrong to deserve firing?

Or are you just sheep, following your master’s lead?

When a new president comes in, and replaces all the department heads with his own people, did those department heads do anything wrong to deserve being fired?

Mark

Was there any outrage when Obama did this? No of course not. You tds people own hypocrisy.

Wait a second...you really think IGs sould have the power to wiretap people without any responsibility to anyone?

Trump is firing IG's for not breaking the law to help him, that is not even in the same universe as Obama's admin reasonably limiting unilateral powers of IGs.

Thanks for that opinion from the peanut gallery.

Perhaps after 4 years of continuous undermining, spying, and failed coup attempts he realizes that not one Obama / Dem appointee can be trusted....which is true.

He wants fellow criminals in the positions so he won't face any inconvenient questions.

Imagine if the local.mafia boss could pick the police chief and all the detectives.

It's a criminals dream come true.
The disappearance of TWO TRILLION DOLLARS will go down as the biggest heist in world history. And when the accounting is done...it'll be too late to do anything about it but pick up the pieces

Thanks for that opinion from the peanut gallery.

Perhaps after 4 years of continuous undermining, spying, and failed coup attempts he realizes that not one Obama / Dem appointee can be trusted....which is true.

You are nothing but a liar. There was no spying, undermining or coups. Trump is responsible for his ptoblems.

You are nothing but a liar. There was no spying, undermining or coups.

WTF?!

I love the exact moment TDS-suffering, butt-hurt, hate-driven, LYING snowflakes just >SNAP< - you can almost HEAR it when it happens....that moment they are so overwhelmed by undeniable truth and have no factual information to respond with that they just blurt out the most ridiculous, easy-to-disprove, ludicrous, insane nonsense....and in that moment destroys their credibility and any reason for anyone to listen to them ever again.....

....like the moment above when Busy just
SNAPPED!

In one mind-numbing, insane post, in which she totally ignores / disregards all of the evidence revealed through the US IG's reports (and other sources) of how the FBI knowingly committed crimes that included perjury, obstruction of Justice, manufacturing false evidence, altering official documents and witness testimony after the fact, withheld exculpatory evidence, and intentionally deceived the FISA Court to obtain illegal warrants to spy on Trump and his team....

...she DESTROYED any credibility (and / or RESPECT) she might have had....by claiming, 'There was no spying, no undermining, or coups'.

As I said, I LOVE that moment when snowflakes get so backed up against a wall and feel so frustrated and trapped that they SELF-DESTRUCT right in front of everyone.

:clap: Bravo, Busy.......

....and, as you proved just now, there is no reason to read anything you say anymore.

Moron......bill "the rapist" clinton had his attorney general, janet reno fire all the U.S. attorneys when they took control his first term.....they were covering up for their crimes in Arkansas....Trump is simply getting rid of obama plants who are attacking him and trying to destroy our country....

Forum List

Back