Draining the Swamp: Trump Fires 7 IG’s

Should have done it 3 years ago.

Please, just stop with this draining the swamp shit.
Trump is just expanding the swamp and filling it with hungrier creatures that are loyal to him. :)

Project much?

Whatcha think I'm projecting? Your slavish devotion to all things right wing that tell you that Trump is your lord and savior sent by God to rid the world of the worthless left wing heathens that would seek to take your white picket fence world down into the abyss of leftist hooliganism?..sorry, run on sentence. Couldn't help myself. :)

She doesn't really know what the term means, she just likes to pretend she's one of the big kids sometimes.

Trump is just expanding the swamp and filling it with hungrier creatures that are loyal to him. :)

Project much?

Whatcha think I'm projecting? Your slavish devotion to all things right wing that tell you that Trump is your lord and savior sent by God to rid the world of the worthless left wing heathens that would seek to take your white picket fence world down into the abyss of leftist hooliganism?..sorry, run on sentence. Couldn't help myself. :)

You going to survive the next 5 years with Trump in the White House. Plane flights to Venezuela are dirt cheap right now.

Keep hope alive. Right now, Trump is lucky to get 40% of the popular vote. Electorally?, he loses Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and maybe even Texas and Florida.
But you hold on to "maybe he'll make America translucent again"...lol.

God I love President Trump! :up::up::up:

Draining the Swamp: Trump Fires 7 IG’s

View attachment 320496

I have a laugh every time you Trumpets fantasize our combed over orange spray tan fat-fuck who faked spurs to get out of real military service to be some sort of heroic character.

Like you have a fricken clue what a heroic character looks like.
View attachment 320636

Nice pics bro, but Obama is twice the man Trump will ever be. That’s why he is fit, healthy, still married to his first wife and ranks in the top 15 American presidencies.
1586393509827.gif

1586393588180.jpeg

Project much?

She doesn't really know what the term means, she just likes to pretend she's one of the big kids sometimes.

I learned it in a communications class at university. Do you enjoy dolthood?

He wants fellow criminals in the positions so he won't face any inconvenient questions.

Imagine if the local.mafia boss could pick the police chief and all the detectives.

It's a criminals dream come true.

Please list the crimes his nominees have been convicted of.

Uh..Michael Flynn?..Tom Price?? Ryan Zinke?Jeff Sessions?..Need I go on? Or have you had enough?

He wants fellow criminals in the positions so he won't face any inconvenient questions.

Imagine if the local.mafia boss could pick the police chief and all the detectives.

It's a criminals dream come true.

Please list the crimes his nominees have been convicted of.

Uh..Michael Flynn?..Tom Price?? Ryan Zinke?Jeff Sessions?..Need I go on? Or have you had enough?

Subject is the IG's he is nominating.

Is this conversation moving to fast for ya, JackOfTards? :abgg2q.jpg:

Project much?

You going to survive the next 5 years with Trump in the White House. Plane flights to Venezuela are dirt cheap right now.

Keep hope alive. Right now, Trump is lucky to get 40% of the popular vote. Electorally?, he loses Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and maybe even Texas and Florida.

The Lone Star State likes Trump. It's so fun to watch Demmies counting their chickens before they hatch. :laughing0301:

Yes I hope he is able to do a clean sweep of Obama's lackeys and, this Susan Crabtree is pretty illiterate for a so called journalist. What the fuck is a "one fail swoop?" The well known phrase is "One fell swoop." Maybe she unconsciously want's Trump to fail.

Last edited:

Project much?

The Lone Star State likes Trump. It's so fun to watch Demmies counting their chickens before they hatch. :laughing0301:

Yeah..don't count them chickens before they hatch. :) Trump on top..but Biden gaining...two months earlier.
RealClearPolitics - Texas General Election Polls

Project much?

Suuuuuure you did.

Project much?

Suuuuuure you did.

Project much?

JackofNo sez: "Couldn't help myself"

We understand.

Project much?

Pants on fire. lol

Project much?

Suuuuuure you did.

Lol, suuuuuure you did.

Project much?

Pants on fire. lol

Nope. Pants just fine thanks.

Project much?

We understand.

Sorry. You understand what? What are you referencing? 1982? When the Republican Party sold its platform out to the religious right?
So, you get it? The moment when it started to head downhill for Republicans?

Project much?

Pants on fire. lol

Nope. Pants just fine thanks.

Pants on fire doesn't refer to physical pants. It refers to dumbasses who don't know lies are verboten when someone tries to pass the truth with a false narrative..

Project much?

We understand.

Sorry. You understand what? What are you referencing? 1982? When the Republican Party sold its platform out to the religious right?
So, you get it? The moment when it started to head downhill for Republicans?

Sir or Madam, the Conspiracy Theory forums are down on the corner to your left. You'll be well taken care of there.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.

Exactly! Now he is free to use $2 trillion of taxpayer funds to rig his reelection without any oversight. Trump is not draining the swamp - he is filling it.

Forum List

Back