Draining the Swamp: Trump Fires 7 IG’s

Should have done it 3 years ago.

Fail swoop? She can't even get that right!

WTF is Susan Crabtree and why should I care?

Susan Crabtree
@susancrabtree
RealClearPolitics White House/Natl. Political Correspondent Email securely: [email protected]

So, a nobody?

Now you attack the reporters of news stories because you had not heard of the reporter before?

Do you spend your day yelling at birds and kids to get off your grass?

God I love President Trump! :up::up::up:

View attachment 320496

I have a laugh every time you Trumpets fantasize our combed over orange spray tan fat-fuck who faked spurs to get out of real military service to be some sort of heroic character.

Like you have a fricken clue what a heroic character looks like.
1586357509290.png

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.
No oversight. I smell a rat. It needs to be killed.

View attachment 320467
Threatening the life of this particular POTUS that you have attempted to character assassinate is likely to get you a well-deserved visit from the Secret Service, okstupid.

View attachment 320496

I have a laugh every time you Trumpets fantasize our combed over orange spray tan fat-fuck who faked spurs to get out of real military service to be some sort of heroic character.
You truly need a soap mouth washing for your senseless and passive-aggressive use of the f-word.
Here's a bar to get your filthy mouth started:
1586358885060.png

Do not swallow.​

View attachment 320496

View attachment 320636

Nice pics bro, but Obama is twice the man Trump will ever be. That’s why he is fit, healthy, still married to his first wife and ranks in the top 15 American presidencies.

It shows the level of corruption in the Trump Administration. Trump clearly wants people who will look the other way as he spits on the Constitution which puts checks and balances on a President. Trump clearly knows this will be bad so he is doing this hoping voters will be distracted.,

My wife works for a little nondescript USDA federal office. Whenever a new president from a different party gets elected, the current higher ups lose their jobs and the president installs his people.

And this is for a little office in Wisconsin. Why Trump didn't do this sooner, I'll never know.

Mark

That is not true. Some of these IGs have worked through both Democrat and Republican administrations. This is essentially Trump's version of the Saturday Night Massacre under Nixon. This will not turn out any better for Trump than it did for Nixon.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.

Yeah, just like obummer did.

View attachment 320467
Threatening the life of this particular POTUS that you have attempted to character assassinate is likely to get you a well-deserved visit from the Secret Service, okstupid.
Call them... you rat. Or maybe you prefer, Ratress.

Fail swoop? She can't even get that right!

WTF is Susan Crabtree and why should I care?

Susan Crabtree
@susancrabtree
RealClearPolitics White House/Natl. Political Correspondent Email securely: [email protected]

So, a nobody?

Now you attack the reporters of news stories because you had not heard of the reporter before?

Do you spend your day yelling at birds and kids to get off your grass?

Exactly. If the person's name was Seymour Hiney, I might pay attention.

This could be a pseudonym for Nancy Pelosi. Note how the name and email do not match?

Last edited:

View attachment 320496

View attachment 320636

Nice pics bro, but Obama is twice the man Trump will ever be. That’s why he is fit, healthy, still married to his first wife and ranks in the top 15 American presidencies.

And the 5lb curls....wow!

View attachment 320467
Call them... you rat. Or maybe you prefer, Ratress.
I don't have to call them. They're already here, okstupid.

Please, just stop with this draining the swamp shit.
Trump is just expanding the swamp and filling it with hungrier creatures that are loyal to him. :)

Project much?

Whatcha think I'm projecting? Your slavish devotion to all things right wing that tell you that Trump is your lord and savior sent by God to rid the world of the worthless left wing heathens that would seek to take your white picket fence world down into the abyss of leftist hooliganism?..sorry, run on sentence. Couldn't help myself. :)

Please, just stop with this draining the swamp shit.
Trump is just expanding the swamp and filling it with hungrier creatures that are loyal to him. :)

Project much?

Whatcha think I'm projecting? Your slavish devotion to all things right wing that tell you that Trump is your lord and savior sent by God to rid the world of the worthless left wing heathens that would seek to take your white picket fence world down into the abyss of leftist hooliganism?..sorry, run on sentence. Couldn't help myself. :)

You going to survive the next 5 years with Trump in the White House. Plane flights to Venezuela are dirt cheap right now.

He wants fellow criminals in the positions so he won't face any inconvenient questions.

Imagine if the local.mafia boss could pick the police chief and all the detectives.

It's a criminals dream come true.

Forum List

Back