Are The Feds Setting Fires To Starve Us Out?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
First the fires in CA, then the fires in Canada, then the fire in Maui, then Chili, and now Texas.

Who's responsible?

There are no coincidences when it keeps repeating over and over.

Somebody is setting fires to cause starvation and clear out large swaths of land.

I find it difficult to believe that somebody would be so evil to cause death and destruction like this, but Democrats and their minions in the FBI and CIA are proving that these people will do just about anything imaginable.

There have been so many hoaxes that it's difficult to believe anything completely.

But the air force is testing particle beam technology weapons on their aircraft and the coincidence is beginning to look obvious.

GHmCTqBWcAAz0jN.jpg

GGAA3whWgAAHCSI.jpg

"So far, in their drive to decrease CO2 (i.e., plant food), leftists have engaged in the now-familiar attacks on hydrocarbons, cows, and human reproduction. That, though, was thinking small. Now, they’re thinking big, with big names and big money."

Bill Gates and Harvard, for example, want to increase pollution to block the sun’s rays:

Microsoft’s billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.

LINKS

Weather derivatives.

Follow the trades that occur before these ''natural disasters'' that are occurring all over the world and things become clearer.

You're at least able to kind of decipher what is likely natural and what may well not be.

Problem is that unless you're on it all of the time (which some folks do just that very thing,) you're gonna be putting the pieces together after the fact.

And now we're dealing with high speed trading, too, so...

Last edited:
:cuckoo:First the fires in CA, then the fires in Canada, then the fire in Maui, then Chili, and now Texas.

Who's responsible?

Somebody is setting fires to cause starvation and clear out large swaths of land.

I find it difficult to believe that somebody would be so evil to cause death and destruction like this, but Democrats and their minions in the FBI and CIA are proving that these people will do just about anything imaginable.

There have been so many hoaxes that it's difficult to believe anything completely.

But the air force is testing particle beam technology weapons on their aircraft and the coincidence is beginning to look obvious.

View attachment 911434

View attachment 911435

Chem trails.

First the fires in CA, then the fires in Canada, then the fire in Maui, then Chili, and now Texas.

Who's responsible?

You are Crazy.

You are Crazy.
It's very possible this can happen. There is no shortage of people who will be defenders of the realm. Lovers of the all-knowing and all-seeing government that rules all lives with an iron fist. Thus, doing these things with no qualms. Trained to destroy like militaries do. And when drinking at parties or taverns patting each other on the back for services rendered. It beats real work.

I deployed Soros’ Jewish space lasers using Hunter’s laptop. Say “uncle” and I will stop.

Forum List

Back