Drag queen crowned prom king at Indiana high school

I know it was KING, y

THE POINT OF THIS IS, THIS MALE DRESSED LIKE A FEMALE HAS WHO HAS TAKEN AWAY THE ROLE OF THE STORNG MALES , so not only do we have the fake females taking away from the real males we have real women losing their places too. Both sides lose now. Unless your a trans of course.
I’m sure they voted for him for fun. Don’t worry, nobody’s going to force you to suck a cock, lol.

I never would've voted for anyone because to me, stuff like this is nothing but pointing out to the rest of those in attendance how popular certain other people think that they are for whatever reason. At the end of the day, what makes one person special compared to another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You guys are so funnyeeeee.

Fun to mess with …

In the end though everyone has a right to their own opinions be agree or not…..

When the public can’t think they can’t think hard enough to realize as these trans take over , Your daughters are losing their rights in whatever , because the mentally ill fks have “ spical protection” for now they get to strip away all the rights your female born daughter has/have.

You pukes give up your rights so severely you denied your own and future grand kids over your ignorance.

The kids voted for this person, get over yourself.

My senior year we had a mixed race prom queen and king that were also dating...it was quite the scandal at the time. People like you were all aghast at it...which is why we kids voted them in.

If he was a drag queen, I'm sure he dismissed the title of King of the prom, right?
I'm sure he was elated to win. Relax, go smoke a joint or something, lol, why do you have a cob on for this guy, are you afraid you're attracted to him?

No, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the woke community. I'll leave you and him to be the butt buddies.
Aren't you supposed to be in class?
Wow! That's really immature for someone who is supposed to be moderating this place, lol. Kinda explains a LOT!!!! :lmao:

And it has nothing to do with hypocrisy and everything to do with lighting a fire under all your butthurt asses, lol.

And I am in class, I'm schooling you, aren't I? :biggrin:

When the public can’t think they can’t think hard enough to realize as these trans take over , Your daughters are losing their rights in whatever , because the mentally ill fks have “ spical protection” for now they get to strip away all the rights your female born daughter has/have.

You pukes give up your rights so severely you denied your own and future grand kids over your ignorance.
was there a prom queen also? says he got prom king.

if this is what the school wants to do, have at it.

Wow! That's really immature for someone who is supposed to be moderating this place, lol. Kinda explains a LOT!!!! :lmao:

And it has nothing to do with hypocrisy and everything to do with lighting a fire under all your butthurt asses, lol.

And I am in class, I'm schooling you, aren't I? :biggrin:
Who insulted who first, child?
The only schooling you have is Home Economics, now go get me a ham sammich, darling.

Who insulted who first, child?
The only schooling you have is Home Economics, now go get me a ham sammich, darling.
You insulted me first. All I said was that the guy was going for king, not queen.

I'm a vegetarian, go get your own dead animal, you queer.

You insulted me first. All I said was that the guy was going for king, not queen.

I'm a vegetarian, go get your own dead animal, you queer.
Here is what you said:
"I'm sure he was elated to win. Relax, go smoke a joint or something, lol, why do you have a cob on for this guy, are you afraid you're attracted to him?"
Show some honesty, son.

Years from now when that prom class are all elderly and reminiscing about those happy high school days and remembering shit from their long ago past, someone will recall their prom and how they were so woke they made a drag Queen their prom king.

And they won’t give it much more attention than that because it doesn’t matter at all, now, and it will matter even less, then.

was there a prom queen also? says he got prom king.

if this is what the school wants to do, have at it.
Like mentioned to someone else that is the thinking that got us here.

This is an example of “ eeeh let have at it” guess what they said that to the Trannys now they are raping the kids, and mentally raping them.

The point every single one of the smart asses missed on here is this and this is how they can make it so it goes over every Trump hater there is

1. This is a male acting like a female
2. This is a male which when one knows basica pyschology not on a leftist brian trained mind, but this sends a messasge another message our MEN aer WEAK like Biden behind the huge stage set— a few days ago he looked little , a peon to the world leaders…..

3. This is an attack on the males and the females feminist have destroyed “ woman's rights”

4. If a man can look like a WOMAN, what does that say about the STRENGTH OF THE KING .

information war ppl do not get whatsoever.

Here is what you said:
"I'm sure he was elated to win. Relax, go smoke a joint or something, lol, why do you have a cob on for this guy, are you afraid you're attracted to him?"
Show some honesty, son.
That's an insult? Stop being such a butthurt baby and go back in the closet.

This is an example of “ eeeh let have at it” guess what they said that to the Trannys now they are raping the kids, and mentally raping them.

The point every single one of the smart asses missed on here is this and this is how they can make it so it goes over every Trump hater there is

2. This is a male which when one knows basica pyschology not on a leftist brian trained mind, but this sends a messasge another message our MEN aer WEAK like Biden behind the huge stage set— a few days ago he looked little , a peon to the world leaders…..

3. This is an attack on the males and the females feminist have destroyed “ woman's rights”

4. If a man can look like a WOMAN, what does that say about the STRENGTH OF THE KING .

All this shows is how big of a poossy you are. Feeling personally attacked because some guy dresses in drag. lol.

i am not going to speak for the school and create victims.

it the school kids dont care, i dont

All this shows is how big of a poossy you are. Feeling personally attacked because some guy dresses in drag. lol.
Awww
1652808978256.png

Forum List

Back