Overdose deaths hit record highs! This is good news folks.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I am happy to report that the CDC is finally good for something. They have finally given us something we can be happy about.

What? you say? I'm being morbid? No...not at all. See a dead addict cannot hurt anyone anymore. The cost of a cremation is cheap compared
to taking care of them while they are annoyingly alive. The tiny number of 100,000 is not nearly enough to help though....we need to institute a free
Fentanyl program for those who really like the stuff. It's actually pretty cheap. When the annual overdoes total hits about half a million it should be only a matter of a few months before the curves of usage, related crime and cost drop off drastically. I give it three months tops.

welcome to xiden’s america…record inflation, record shortages, record covid deaths and now record OD deaths

I am happy to report that the CDC is finally good for something. They have finally given us something we can be happy about.

What? you say? I'm being morbid? No...not at all. See a dead addict cannot hurt anyone anymore. The cost of a cremation is cheap compared
to taking care of them while they are annoyingly alive. The tiny number of 100,000 is not nearly enough to help though....we need to institute a free
Fentanyl program for those who really like the stuff. It's actually pretty cheap. When the annual overdoes total hits about half a million it should be only a matter of a few months before the curves of usage, related crime and cost drop off drastically. I give it three months tops.
might want to correct your title.

Overdoes?

Not trying to sound too crude or calloused but if a dope head over doses and dies I'm not upset because it's one less person in our society that doesn't contribute to society. Even if all you do is work, pay taxes, cut your grass and show people common curtsey then you contribute to society, most dope heads don't do any of those.

A dope head dies, some thug is shot by another thug, someone is killed while trying to rob someone, and so on. It's a shame someone had to die those ways but atleast it was someone we don't need.

Not trying to sound too crude or calloused but if a dope head over doses and dies I'm not upset because it's one less person in our society that doesn't contribute to society. Even if all you do is work, pay taxes, cut your grass and show people common curtsey then you contribute to society, most dope heads don't do any of those.

A dope head dies, some thug is shot by another thug, someone is killed while trying to rob someone, and so on. It's a shame someone had to die those ways but atleast it was someone we don't need.

Look it is neither crude nor calloused. Only in the last century of our existence have we fooled ourselves into the misconception that we can actually rescue people. We cannot. What we do is hurt everyone else in the process of trying. For all the Millenia of our existence our forebears knew instinctively how to handle this. We are the fools....not them.

Forum List

Back