Draft Of Trump ‘Religious Freedom’ Executive Order Signals Major Win For Conservative Christians

Let's scream about abortion and then cut off access to birth control contraceptives--LOL

th

The hypocrisy of the Evangelical religious Reich wing can be astounding at ALL times.

I don't believe there is such a thing as abortion coverage, is that a new one?--LOL Insurance companies don't have to pay for abortions? Is that really in there--LOL

I'm wondering when he'll sign an executive order on a dunking device for all the witches they plan to find.

c9cb7ab7be666404446330ef742d7091.jpg

Your religious FREEDOMS are being violated through pizza and wedding cakes---waaaaa, waaaa, waaa, waaa. Something no one FORCED you to provide for anyway.

No one is talking about removing access to birth control. That's just regressive fear mongering.

Hobby Lobby went to the Supreme Court over it, trying to deny coverage for birth control pills--(which are mandated to be covered in most policies because it is a prescription drug.) The court said no to them, BUT they let them intervene into a woman's doctor/patient relationship on the type of contraceptive devices they can use.

You're not going to have your cake and eat it too. If you're outraged over abortions, the dumbest thing you can do is say ( "I refuse to pay for birth control contraceptives--because of my religious beliefs.)

If they can get away with this, then someday, someone is going to say "I refuse to pay for cancer treatments--because this is God's will and it's against my religious beliefs."

I'm sorry you're so illiterate that you don't know the difference between "insurance coverage" and "access". Even Hobby Lobby provides regular contraceptives and alway has. Their objection was for products that cause abortion like the morning after pill which was mandated in the ACA.

The morning after pill is just a double dose of a birth control pill dumbass. It's usually given to women who are in an emergency room that have just been brutally assaulted and raped.

It's also available over the counter. so no access is denied.
You will have to show us that any birth control pills are "over the counter".

No one is talking about removing access to birth control. That's just regressive fear mongering.

Hobby Lobby went to the Supreme Court over it, trying to deny coverage for birth control pills--(which are mandated to be covered in most policies because it is a prescription drug.) The court said no to them, BUT they let them intervene into a woman's doctor/patient relationship on the type of contraceptive devices they can use.

You're not going to have your cake and eat it too. If you're outraged over abortions, the dumbest thing you can do is say ( "I refuse to pay for birth control contraceptives--because of my religious beliefs.)

If they can get away with this, then someday, someone is going to say "I refuse to pay for cancer treatments--because this is God's will and it's against my religious beliefs."

I'm sorry you're so illiterate that you don't know the difference between "insurance coverage" and "access". Even Hobby Lobby provides regular contraceptives and alway has. Their objection was for products that cause abortion like the morning after pill which was mandated in the ACA.

The morning after pill is just a double dose of a birth control pill dumbass. It's usually given to women who are in an emergency room that have just been brutally assaulted and raped.

It's also available over the counter. so no access is denied.
You will have to show us that any birth control pills are "over the counter".

Pay attention child, we're talking about the morning after pill.

Forum List

Back