Dr. Li Meng Yan, Right About Man-Made Origin, Says China Has New Hemorrhagic Bioweapon to Release Through Olympics, Names Cure

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
A year and a half ago media and medical establishment were savaging her for "conspiracy" man-made origins theory. She was right. Now conservatives in the Senate should argue for a policy of Mutual Assured Destruction, similar to Cold War which kept the peace for 50 years: if this hits, we nuke China. Simple.

li.jpg

After doing over 350 interviews in my career, I rarely get shaken by a guest. That rare event occurred today when I interviewed Dr. Li-Meng Yan. She told me things from her various sources, many of which are in China with direct knowledge, that blew my mind. Is the CCP developing another bioweapon? The answer to that is almost certainly yes, but Dr. Yan went a step further. She explained that they are already unleashing one onto the world through the Olympic games in Beijing today.

Before I get into the details, it's important to understand that she and her sources are highly credible. There have been concerted efforts to discredit her, but her claims as far back as early 2020 have invariably been proven accurate. The powers-that-be attempted to debunk her claims that Covid-19 was developed in a lab. They tried to disprove what she's said all along, that Peter Daszak and Anthony Fauci had intimate knowledge of the gain-of-function research that was going on in Wuhan. They even tried to prove she was wrong about the inefficacy of the vaccines. All of her claims have been verified and she has been vindicated multiple times.

Last edited:
China did not manufacture, release, or suffer a leak of covid, Fauci and Gates did that with direct aid from CIA, and they did it for "The Great Reset!" They had to neutralize white hot US economy, had to, and they did, Trump was helpless before them, walked right into it.

This was done by the billionaires for the billionaires, all of whom had combined to sink trillions of dollars into communist Chinese economy, which Trump and super-massively resurgent US economy had put to sleep, indeed threatened them all with ruin.

That is what its all about, money, nothing more.....

Not since the dark days of yesteryear when Commando Cody battled the Moon Men have, we, on Earth had such a high state of menacing danger, what will we do to save ourselves from these men who do evil deeds in the name of world domination!?

Have we opened Pandora's Box too many times to know when to stop!?

I am hoping we can be saved in time for dinner!?

• Banned
Why isn't a US senator saying, Hold up. Stop everything. Get her before committee. And I mean now.

China did not manufacture, release, or suffer a leak of covid, Fauci and Gates did that with direct aid from CIA, and they did it for "The Great Reset!" They had to neutralize white hot US economy, had to, and they did, Trump was helpless before them, walked right into it.

This was done by the billionaires for the billionaires, all of whom had combined to sink trillions of dollars into communist Chinese economy, which Trump and super-massively resurgent US economy had put to sleep, indeed threatened them all with ruin.

That is what its all about, money, nothing more.....

No, it is about power. Raw, naked power.

That is just what money is, look at the list of all billionaires on earth, that is who calls shots....

People in power, with no money, kill billionaires. He who has the power, has whatever he, or she, wants.

Why isn't a US senator saying, Hold up. Stop everything. Get her before committee. And I mean now.
We would like to see it happen, because a Rand committee would be problematic. Li-Meng Yan was mentioned in conjunction with Rodishi's ICC post because of the report by this virologist, Yan:

Post #220

Post #246

Increasing the problematics are the bat virus linked to Li-Meng Yan, ZC45, which we'll comment on later. The mention of Darzalex links to ebola virus in Liberia, not simply Chinese communist virologists studying lassa in Liberia as stated in OP's report. The link is the pharmacy of Thomas Duncan's experimental ebola med, which is the ebola-cytomegalovirus link:

Darzalex
'....Daratumumab frequently causes cytomegalovirus reactivation by an unknown mechanism.'

We think that this claim about daratumumab is supreme propaganda bullshit: CMV is a herpesvirus. Herpesviruses are well known for reactivation after long latencies, up to a quarter-century of latency.

People in power, with no money, kill billionaires. He who has the power, has whatever he, or she, wants.
Money buys power. People will do unethical and immoral things for money. People will turn a blind eye for money. People will sell out their own flesh and blood for money. Money buys influence with those in power, making them beholden to those special interests. Money also buys the fearmongering and sensationalism that keeps the population on a leash.

The mod who hid this credible scientist's warnings in CT will be a direct accessory to genocide if this comes about. Someone tried to tell us, and what do people do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back