Spin is Now “Lab Leak,” But Vindicated Chinese Virologist Says COVID is Deliberate Bio-Weapon

Stalker Joe, I never claimed the Us was honest either. Dumb shit troll.

Except we have proof Trump Lied... not so much China.

Stalker Joe, we have a history of China lying. They lied about not putting lead in kids toys, they lied about their tainted drywall and any reasonable, educated, minded, nonpartisan person can clearly see that you don’t trust an enemy, not China, not Russia and not Korea. Only stupid people trust their enemy.

Stalker Joe, we have a history of China lying. They lied about not putting lead in kids toys, they lied about their tainted drywall and any reasonable, educated, minded, nonpartisan person can clearly see that you don’t trust an enemy, not China, not Russia and not Korea. Only stupid people trust their enemy.

Sorry, Buddy, big AMERICAN corporations went to China because they were cheap and didn't care about quality control. That's why you have the lead paint and tainted drywall.

Ironically, now that wages and quality has increased in China, those same big corporations are moving their factories to Vietnam, Malaysia and India, and it's only a matter of time before you start railing about them.

Like most Republicans, you blame people of color for things rich white people are doing to you.

The whole way China handled this virus was one lie built upon another. I’d like to see a real investigation on where and how Covid-19 came about. Not sure whether it came from a lab or not but the whole way of when, how and where it came about is very suspect. We need to get back to the 60’s where we questioned authority, not just accept an answer because of political beliefs.
an investigation is being done, to the best of our ability, without being on the ground there, it won't be easy.
But bu bu it was a fringe conspiracy theory started by racist white supremacist,!

Why would you need an investigation now?
xmdmdmmdd.png

Sorry, Buddy, big AMERICAN corporations went to China because they were cheap and didn't care about quality control. That's why you have the lead paint and tainted drywall.

Ironically, now that wages and quality has increased in China, those same big corporations are moving their factories to Vietnam, Malaysia and India, and it's only a matter of time before you start railing about them.

Like most Republicans, you blame people of color for things rich white people are doing to you.
Oh I see you losing the argument because you go right back to ”you’re a racist!” BS. I have no issue with the Chinese people or Russian people, I have issues with their governments, learn the difference.

Stalker Joe, all you have is opinion based on your emotions, I present facts and you go to calling me racist. Unless you have something substantial, we are done.

Last edited:
Oops, Fauxi lied again...

What you are conveniently ignoring is those that died were positively diagnosed with the virus. There could have been similar numbers without a virus but not in the case of those who were diagnosed.
Put all the spin on it you like.

It only lied about covid coming from bat soup.

As with pretty much everything else nowadays, this issue is now the subject of every imaginable conspiracy theory, jumping to every conclusion imaginable.
And you of course are satisfied with the spoon fed pablum from the CCP and the WHO that China is totally innocent and Covid19 is all Trump's fault. And you buy all that crap because you hate Donald Trump with every bone in your body. Golly you are smart!

Oops, Fauxi lied again...

What you are conveniently ignoring is those that died were positively diagnosed with the virus. There could have been similar numbers without a virus but not in the case of those who were diagnosed.
Put all the spin on it you like.

I don't particular care about the origins or it but the fact it appeared and the damage it did. Blame the Chinese forever if you get fuzzy inside but nothing will ever come of it. No one puts pressure on chi else and idiots trumps demanding they pay compensation is not only a joke but is playing on the hatreds of his fervent Republican hypocrits.

Oh I see you losing the argument because you go right back to ”you’re a racist!” BS. I have no issue with the Chinese people or Russian people, I have issues with their governments, learn the difference.

Stalker Joe, all you have is opinion based on your emotions, I present facts and you go to calling me racist. Unless you have something substantial, we are done.

Actually, you do what racists always do... "Those people do evil things" like put Lead in toys. That wasn't a fact. It was a racial smear.

A big AMERICAN company went to China and said, "Make this cheap" and they did.

Actually, here are the lies Trump told.

He said it was a hoax.
He said it was going to go away by Easter
He said it was no more serious than the flu
he held super-spreader events

Trump Lied. People Died.

The whole way China handled this virus was one lie built upon another. I’d like to see a real investigation on where and how Covid-19 came about. Not sure whether it came from a lab or not but the whole way of when, how and where it came about is very suspect. We need to get back to the 60’s where we questioned authority, not just accept an answer because of political beliefs.
No one in authority is just accepting an answer....

What our govt is saying is that without being allowed in for a thorough scientific investigation,

We simply do not know, one way or the other if it's wild or lab created.

No one in authority is just accepting an answer....

What our govt is saying is that without being allowed in for a thorough scientific investigation,

We simply do not know, one way or the other if it's wild or lab created.
I wasn’t talking about people in authority. Way back in the late 60’s there were two similar mottos, one was “Question authority.” The other was “Question everything.” Liberals were big on this. Today the left’s motto is “Shut up and do as you are told.” and “Question no one, unless it goes against our politics.”

The fact is, if the pandemic was the result of a deliberately (or negligent) biological attack, there is a strong incentive to keep that a secret.

If it was proved that COVID was a result of a bio-weapon attack, Americans would demand we go to war with China. A war that, ultimately, has every possibility of being nuclear.

No one is going to risk that.

Not only is there no point in trying to establish whether or not it was deliberate from the fact a nuclear war helps nothing. but it would be useless to release a bioweapon your own side did not already have a counter to.
Since China was harmed as much as anyone, it makes no sense for it to be deliberate.

But gain of function research I do believe, since that is necessary in order to anticipate future zoonotic cross overs.

The amino acid sequence of the RBD shows no manipulation (where there should be manipulation [italics]).

Does not have to be resequenced. Could just be deliberate selection and cross breeding by allowing 2 different viruses to deposit their RNA into the same host nucleus. There would be no way to tell then.

It's cancel culture queens, adding Fauci to their cancel culture list, so they can justify the hate crimes they are committing against him and his family.

Some Trumpers are awful, awful, awful people, not worthy to call themselves American. :(

Before anyone gets in to a nuclear war with China, proof of a deliberate leak would be needed, and proof that the virus is manufactured and not from the wild.

We do not have that proof.

While one can't fault Fauci too much since he followed the rest of the world as far as strategy.
But every rookie epidemiologist should know you NEVER "flatten the curve" when it comes to any epidemic.
All that does is prevent herd immunity, and result in the largest death total, by making the epidemic last forever.
Any other strategy is better, including doing nothing.

Yep. That’s the dilemma. Admitting the obvious forces the hand of our government.
Just like the Cuban missile crisis. When that U-2 was shot down we had to pretend it was an accident to avoid being forced to respond.
Nuke that virology laboratory.

But the U-2 was illegally violating air space and spying, so was legal to shoot down.
The Cuban missile crisis was the result of the US irresponsibly upgrading US atomic attack missiles in Turkey, to Jupiter Cs.
Its the US that was acting badly.

Not only is there no point in trying to establish whether or not it was deliberate from the fact a nuclear war helps nothing. but it would be useless to release a bioweapon your own side did not already have a counter to.
Since China was harmed as much as anyone, it makes no sense for it to be deliberate.

But gain of function research I do believe, since that is necessary in order to anticipate future zoonotic cross overs.
China does not care about killing Chinese who are an impediment to their government. In the case of this virus, that would be old and sick people.
Because of that reality, this is an obvious bio attack.

But the U-2 was illegally violating air space and spying, so was legal to shoot down.
The Cuban missile crisis was the result of the US irresponsibly upgrading US atomic attack missiles in Turkey, to Jupiter Cs.
Its the US that was acting badly.
What, are you a democrat?
The US’ hand was forced by having to deal with a completely unreliable, lying USSR.
Truth for the USSR was like what human life is to the CCP.

Forum List

Back