Spin is Now “Lab Leak,” But Vindicated Chinese Virologist Says COVID is Deliberate Bio-Weapon

The whole way China handled this virus was one lie built upon another. I’d like to see a real investigation on where and how Covid-19 came about. Not sure whether it came from a lab or not but the whole way of when, how and where it came about is very suspect. We need to get back to the 60’s where we questioned authority, not just accept an answer because of political beliefs.
an investigation is being done, to the best of our ability, without being on the ground there, it won't be easy.

The whole way China handled this virus was one lie built upon another. I’d like to see a real investigation on where and how Covid-19 came about. Not sure whether it came from a lab or not but the whole way of when, how and where it came about is very suspect. We need to get back to the 60’s where we questioned authority, not just accept an answer because of political beliefs.
an investigation is being done, to the best of our ability, without being on the ground there, it won't be easy.
I realize that and I am all for it. I doubt we will ever know for sure but the Chinese gover should not be trust and I wouldn’t p anything past them, their track record is full of deceit and lies.

#21: No, Eco Health Alliance, New York City, links to Dali City, Yunnan. From there you follow the river until you come to COVID-19’s closest relative found at Mojiang. Not that far away, Wuhan lab studied a filovirus found in the same genus of animal that the virus infects in Africa. So you ask Fauci why he did not tell the people that a vaccine used against a filovirus, ebola, links to COVID-19 mutation D614G. You ask Eco Health Alliance’s Daszak why he did not tell the people about the Chinese filovirus downriver from Dali City, where his employer has ties. After all, Wuhan lab knew about the filovirus in 2019.

Dipshit #23: She is a capitalist stooge, that introduced ‘lack’ where everywhere there was nothing but abundance. There was no shortage of experienced employees for the Wuhan lab. Duh

Dipshit #23: She is a capitalist stooge, that introduced ‘lack’ where everywhere there was nothing but abundance. There was no shortage of experienced employees for the Wuhan lab. Duh

Now you are armed with all the information no one else has, it should be a doddle to prove your case against the Chinese. Go ahead. I'll wait here.

We see what they doing here, trying to spin it as just a lil ole "leak." Implying an accident. But that's not what General Jack Keane or Dr. Li-Meng Yan say.

download-1.jpeg

As the walls close in on Fauci who is embroiled in evidence that he approved NIH funding for dangerous gain-of-function research at Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist and exile Dr. Li-Meng Chen defies the current media convention of referring to the scandal as a “lab leak,” implying an accident, rather than a deliberately engineered, deliberately released bio-weapon developed under orders from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP.)

Dr. Li-Meng Yan has said repeatedly that COVID, in her words last year:

“is a modern bioweapon in an unrestricted way.

Furthermore, Dr. Yan has said hidden characteristics have been built into the virus which are not immediately apparent. Dr. Yan said on Tucker Carlson recently:

“there are more things more secret hidden in the virus although you may not see the outcome immediately.” (Remarks starting about 12:30 in video)

After a year of relentless attacks by the media for her views, which rested on the premise that COVID was man-made, Dr. Yan has been roundly vindicated. Earlier this year she was joined by former CDC Director Redfield, who also decided COVID was made in a lab.

In January Fox News journalist and Hoover Institution Fellow Steve Hilton uncovered NIH grant documents which showed that Fauci had approved of funding for research that was banned in the US to Wuhan lab.

Last May 2020, General Jack Keane, a retired American four-star general, former Vice Chief of Staff of the Army and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient, made news when he said that Chinese President Xi had “weaponized” the COVID virus:

“He has weaponized COVID-19….I mean, [Xi] actually used that disease to spread it around the world because he thought it would destroy Western democracies’ economies, and he’s been able to accomplish that,”

No matter what media says, it won't alter what foreign intelligence agencies determine. Western media may not change course on it if viable evidence is shown, but other nations will.

It also raises red flags about independence of social media. You ban accounts on twitter for suggesting there was a leak, now you promote and allow such opinions?

The entire handling of the pandemic by so many "experts" has done great harm to the trust Western citizens have in their governments. At a time when truth and transparency needed to trump all. Instead, politics was played and the trust that was always assumed, is now questioned.

As I expected, the global shift in influence is still occurring, thanks to the weak Western leadership we've had. I am at least optimistic about Bidens seemingly stronger stance on China, the real question will be however, the U.S own direct and loud appoach, with consequences!

If it's all talk and no action, it's inevitable that the West collapses. Unless there is bold action such as boycotting the olympics and the like, China will see these words as nothing more than a prick of the finger while they continue to control the host.

Dumbass #26: Everyone has access to the information, it’s in the public domain, published science. You did know that China is doing both communism and capitalism at this time, right? Lab theory is fodder for your reactionary brain, and the trouble started with Zheng-Li Shi.

We see what they doing here, trying to spin it as just a lil ole "leak." Implying an accident. But that's not what General Jack Keane or Dr. Li-Meng Yan say.

download-1.jpeg

As the walls close in on Fauci who is embroiled in evidence that he approved NIH funding for dangerous gain-of-function research at Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist and exile Dr. Li-Meng Chen defies the current media convention of referring to the scandal as a “lab leak,” implying an accident, rather than a deliberately engineered, deliberately released bio-weapon developed under orders from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP.)

Furthermore, Dr. Yan has said hidden characteristics have been built into the virus which are not immediately apparent. Dr. Yan said on Tucker Carlson recently:

“there are more things more secret hidden in the virus although you may not see the outcome immediately.” (Remarks starting about 12:30 in video)

After a year of relentless attacks by the media for her views, which rested on the premise that COVID was man-made, Dr. Yan has been roundly vindicated. Earlier this year she was joined by former CDC Director Redfield, who also decided COVID was made in a lab.

In January Fox News journalist and Hoover Institution Fellow Steve Hilton uncovered NIH grant documents which showed that Fauci had approved of funding for research that was banned in the US to Wuhan lab.

Last May 2020, General Jack Keane, a retired American four-star general, former Vice Chief of Staff of the Army and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient, made news when he said that Chinese President Xi had “weaponized” the COVID virus:

“He has weaponized COVID-19….I mean, [Xi] actually used that disease to spread it around the world because he thought it would destroy Western democracies’ economies, and he’s been able to accomplish that,”
Accident or intentionally released, China is responsible for the deaths of millions and the global shutdown of the world economy.

Considering China’s war strategy is total war of targeting civilians to break the will of nations, my bet is this was a test.

download-1.jpeg

There is absolutely no evidence it was ever manufactured in that lab and deliberately spread to kill people.
You are coming from the anti communist crap you all repigs bellow about.
Fauci never approved funds to the lab. Trump was the last president to do that, he then stopped it then gates put the money in.

Nothong chill happen to Fauci nor is anything closing on on him. That's wishful thinking because you're wanting to blame democrats. It was trump who let it get out of control.
Cut your lies.
There is absolutely no evidence it was ever manufactured in that lab and deliberately spread to kill people.

You're 100% full of shit.

There's now overwhelming evidence that this is a man-enhanced virus from the Whham lab....And Xi Jinping deliberately allowed infected people to travel internationally.

Both he and Fauxi are international criminals.

The fact is, if the pandemic was the result of a deliberately (or negligent) biological attack, there is a strong incentive to keep that a secret.

If it was proved that COVID was a result of a bio-weapon attack, Americans would demand we go to war with China. A war that, ultimately, has every possibility of being nuclear.

No one is going to risk that.
Love your reply, but America also needs to realize that what CHINA did and continues to do is WAR------and that we do need to fight them. Trumps tariffs was weakening them financially limiting their ability to build up military and thusly attack others militarily and financially as they have been doing.

Same goes with our stupid Carbon Credit BS which is basically taxing the west to buy windmills and solar equipment from China to give to CHINA giving more cash to cause hell on the world.

CHINA still needs to be fought-----

download-1.jpeg

Fauci never approved funds to the lab. Trump was the last president to do that, he then stopped it then gates put the money in.

Nothong chill happen to Fauci nor is anything closing on on him. That's wishful thinking because you're wanting to blame democrats. It was trump who let it get out of control.
Cut your lies.

^ How to post as a Useful Idiot

Um, okay. When you all come back with EVIDENCE the Chinese created this in a lab, I'll be the first to condemn them.

What you have now is a lot of supposition and conspiracy theories.

Wow. The Chinese government was less than candid about this virus. So was ours, namely Trump lying about it not being that serious, claiming it was no worse than the common cold, saying it would go away by Easter, and then by Summer.

Love your reply, but America also needs to realize that what CHINA did and continues to do is WAR------and that we do need to fight them. Trumps tariffs was weakening them financially limiting their ability to build up military and thusly attack others militarily and financially as they have been doing.

Actually, Trump's tarrifs were doing nothing of the sort.

Check it out.... The US Trade deficit with China.

Imports from China actually went up in 2017 and 2018.

1623603482385.png

It probably did go down in 2020, because our economy crashed thanks to TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RECESSION and TRUMP RIOTS....

I realize that and I am all for it. I doubt we will ever know for sure but the Chinese gover should not be trust and I wouldn’t p anything past them, their track record is full of deceit and lies.

Right. And our government was totally honest... oh, wait.

download-1.jpeg

Cut your lies.

No evidence? Reams of it.

NIH documents dates, amounts, and grant numbers for gain-of-function research funds to Wuhan lab, approved by Anthony Fauci, from Steve Hilton investigation (Source) (click for larger image) See: “State Dept. Confirms Wuhan Lab Link to Chinese Military, NIH Grants Approved by Fauci Exposed

(click for larger image of below)

Right. And our government was totally honest... oh, wait.

Stalker Joe, I never claimed the Us was honest either. Dumb shit troll.

You know what's really bad about all this shit? It tells me the Chinese can pretty much do whatever they want to us but the Democrats and the media will blame it on Trump or the GOP. We'll be pointing fingers at one another and they'll laughing their asses off at us. Bio-weapon? I wouldn't put it past them; not saying they did or didn't do that in this case, but we could be covertly attacked and never do anything about it. The party out of power here would oppose whatever the party in power wanted to do, doesn't matter which is which. And that's pretty sad. We are one fucked up country right now.

Forum List

Back