Record Covid 19 cases hit the US as clueless Biden does nothing to stop it

Piglosi, et al, grifted the system for millions with Phizer and Moderna option calls, so mission accomplished, hmm?

Yeah ok, some kids had some heart attacks, and soccer players are dropping dead on the field (they're such drama queens anyway). But Nanzi can buy another handful of Lupe's to clean the 15 shitters in her mansion. It's important.
Lives saved by the vaccines outnumber any ill effects experienced by estimates of something like a million to one.
No medication is 100% safe for everybody. You only do more harm in reinforcing the nonsense in the heads of the few remaining antivaxxers!
The antivaxxer jig is up now and their own most trusted politician brought it up!

There's little doubt that the majority of those who were antivaxxers are going to follow Trump's good advice to be vaccinated.
But there's also little doubt that a small fringe minority will dig in their heels and continue to resist. This forum is a great place to come to find that fringe minority.

Better to remain polite and to the point, as opposed to arguing their nonsense.
What's the US vax count.....270 mill or so? How many beyond that have natural immunity?

Last edited:
there are all kinds of stories about fauci now, the republicans invented them.

old story.
1641068012157.png

Yep. Real doctors who treat patients often find off label uses for safe medications to treat patients. This is perfectly legal.

But for Covid, we have the Fauci effect. Just like Fauci prevented off label uses to treat AIDS patients in the 80s' in order to promote Big Pharma vaccines, he's doing the same thing with Covid.

We were warned:

We were "warned" about what?

The Reagan administration dragging it's feet about the AIDS issue?

We were "warned" about what?

The Reagan administration dragging it's feet about the AIDS issue?

Bazzzzzzt!!!

You lose.

And your reading comprehension is sorely inadequate.

There's little doubt that the majority of those who were antivaxxers are going to follow Trump's good advice to be vaccinated.
But there's also little doubt that a small fringe minority will dig in their heels and continue to resist. This forum is a great place to come to find that fringe minority.

Better to remain polite and to the point, as opposed to arguing their nonsense.
Whoa thar Wilbur.Not so fast Bub.We are now in the throes of Insane
authoritarians making decisions as to Kids under 12 getting a jab.
Whether getting or dying from Covid is rare.However confirmed cases of
Myocarditis in Kids getting the jab have been reported.Those reports are often
censored.Gee I wonder why.

Last edited:
I don't need reading comprehension to know that Reagan did dick shit about the AIDS issue.
There still is no Aids Vaccine.I say credit Dr.Fauci for that.
The highest paid Government servant was the one working on an
Aids cure.The American People are starring to wonder what Kind of Fauci
cure they can apply fir.Steer clear is the cure at the moment.

authoritarians making decisions as to Kids under 12 getting a job.
There are no reports being censored. If you think there are then be specific. I don't have time to respond to all the traffic on this forum and so must be brief and to the point on what hearsay i can accept.
Trump has been able to rise above the nonsense politics and you should too.

authoritarians making decisions as to Kids under 12 getting a jab.

Hey! You said "Bub". That's my word!

Here is why kids are even getting the jab: making the Vaxx available for kids means that the Vaxx makers continue to be immune from liability. Once the FDA approves the Vaxx for adults only, no more immunity - so the agenda to expand to children in order to be covered by the H.R.5546 - National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

Have you been taking Zinc, Vit C&D and Quercetin?
You sound like my husband --------------- I don't know what Quercetin is, but okay, okay!! I'll go in there and get the big jars of all those other things. I'm normally not much of a pill taker, but this could be a time to do that.

Lives saved by the vaccines outnumber any ill effects experienced by estimates of something like a million to one.
No medication is 100% safe for everybody. You only do more harm in reinforcing the nonsense in the heads of the few remaining antivaxxers!
The antivaxxer jig is up now and their own most trusted politician brought it up!
Are you stupid ? Do you realize how many haven't been vaccinated yet ? Million's have survived the thing, and in fact they became serious tool's in the fight against COVID by donating their blood afterwards. Those who have the anti-bodies after they survived the virus, aren't looking to get a jab that is supposed to get their body to do what in some cases other folks bodies weren't able to do. Then you have the goal post moved, where as they then shifted to ohhhh just get it anyways, as it will increase your strength against the virus in which was pure bull crap. Either you are able to fight it naturally or not, and if think that one can't fight it naturally, then sure get the jab of course, but this push for everyone to get the jabs undoubtedly is linked to money or profits for a return.

Hey! You said "Bub". That's my word!

Here is why kids are even getting the jab: making the Vaxx available for kids means that the Vaxx makers continue to be immune from liability. Once the FDA approves the Vaxx for adults only, no more immunity - so the agenda to expand to children in order to be covered by the H.R.5546 - National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

Diabolical.

He should round up anyone who can't show proof of vaccination and put them in the centers trump put those immigrant children in.
Those centers are full of kids that Biden put in, fool.

You sound like my husband --------------- I don't know what Quercetin is, but okay, okay!! I'll go in there and get the big jars of all those other things. I'm normally not much of a pill taker, but this could be a time to do that.

The FLCCC website has some great info on treatment protocols. The vitamins and neutraceuticals are good for immune support in general.

I have been taking C, D, zinc and NAC for years, Recently, I've added Quercetin, Curcumin, black cumin seed and honey everyday...and have stash of ivermectin just in case.

Are you stupid ? Do you realize how many haven't been vaccinated yet ? Million's have survived the thing, and in fact they became serious tool's in the fight against COVID by donating their blood afterwards. Those who have the anti-bodies after they survived the virus, aren't looking to get a jab that is supposed to get their body to do what in some cases other folks bodies weren't able to do. Then you have the goal post moved, where as they then shifted to ohhhh just get it anyways, as it will increase your strength against the virus in which was pure bull crap. Either you are able to fight it naturally or not, and if think that one can't fight it naturally, then sure get the jab of course, but this push for everyone to get the jabs undoubtedly is linked to money or profits for a return.

Most of the "Essential Workers" during the pre-vaccine era of the shutdown have already been exposed to Covid and have immunity. It's beyond hateful to now vilify the people that provided service to the neurotic laptop progs so that they could stay in their bubbles and be "safe".

It was all to smear and derail Trump.
We can compare viruses: SARS-CoV-2 spike and ZC45 bat coronavirus spike are very similar. ZC45 came from the bat Rhinilophus pusillus. The same bat in Yunnan is infected with trypanosomes. The mechanism of action against trypanosomes is the same as that against coronaviruses. Trump is once more exonerated, here:

2014 Chloroquine / Trypanosomes

Forum List

Back