Dr. Fauci's Mini-Me Gets Cancelled -- Libs Are So Triggered..LOL

At that time the general consensus was that vaccines were going to be our best way out of the pandemic. It sounded reasonable to me. But over time many questions have developed about side effects, efficacy, safety and how long they will last. And since you can't get any straight answers to those questions, everything is up in the air. I got the J&J in June because I was hearing we were going to need it to travel and go maskless. That all turned out to be bullshit. So while I'm happy that Trump developed the vaccine quickly, and I think the vaccines did get us over the hump physically and psychologically, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the booster. I'd rather take my chances with one of the proven treatments.
The “general consensus” means manipulations by the Nazi-Dem-controlled media.

At that time the general consensus was that vaccines were going to be our best way out of the pandemic. It sounded reasonable to me. But over time many questions have developed about side effects, efficacy, safety and how long they will last. And since you can't get any straight answers to those questions, everything is up in the air. I got the J&J in June because I was hearing we were going to need it to travel and go maskless. That all turned out to be bullshit. So while I'm happy that Trump developed the vaccine quickly, and I think the vaccines did get us over the hump physically and psychologically, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the booster. I'd rather take my chances with one of the proven treatments.
Why would you get a vaccine when your natural immunity is superior??

Luckily you didn't die already from the shot like so many millions of others have......but your immunity level is compromised now.....

That shot has changed your DNA...I doubt you are even fully human anymore....

But there are home remedies for detoxing yourself from the vaccine and transforming back to a real human again

Forum List

Back