Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Ivermectin. Nobel Prize winning drug 2015

William C. Campbell
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015

Born: 28 June 1930, Ramelton, Ireland

Affiliation at the time of the award: Drew University, Madison, NJ, USA

Work​

A number of serious infectious diseases are caused by parasites spread by insects. River blindness is caused by a tiny worm that can infect the cornea and cause blindness. Lymphatic filariasis, or elephantiasis, is also caused by a worm and produces chronic swelling. Satoshi Omura cultured bacteria, which produce substances that inhibit the growth of other microorganisms. In 1978 he succeeded in culturing a strain from which William Campbell purified a substance, avermectin, which in a chemically modified form, ivermectin, proved effective against river blindness and elephantiasis.

Horse dewormer my ass.

As vaccinations continue to prove incapable of delivering on their promises, Ivermectin continues to offer people protection. This is particularly true and crucial for developing countries that genuinely want to save as many lives as possible.

Those pushing this as HORSE DEWORMER...........like the FDA.........Are Full of shit.

It's all about the money for them. Other countries not so much. Guess those people getting Ivermectin for RIVER BLINDNESS are REALLY HORSES.

Neither of which helps you from getting Covid.
Plenty of studies say you are full of shit. Same as everyone saying it's HORSE DEWORMER.

More BS from those with Pharma names tattooed on their asses. The FDA and WHO fit that catagory at this point.

Results matter. Our country sucks at Covid. Others who used cheap drugs ......not so much.

William C. Campbell

Work​

A number of serious infectious diseases are caused by parasites spread by insects. River blindness is caused by a tiny worm that can infect the cornea and cause blindness. Lymphatic filariasis, or elephantiasis, is also caused by a worm and produces chronic swelling. Satoshi Omura cultured bacteria, which produce substances that inhibit the growth of other microorganisms. In 1978 he succeeded in culturing a strain from which William Campbell purified a substance, avermectin, which in a chemically modified form, ivermectin, proved effective against river blindness and elephantiasis.

Horse dewormer my ass.

Too bad covid isn't caused by roundworm parasites; otherwise Ivermectin--which is used for deworming horses--could be a treatment for Covid 19.

Plenty of studies say you are full of shit. Same as everyone saying it's HORSE DEWORMER.

More BS from those with Pharma names tattooed on their asses. The FDA and WHO fit that catagory at this point.

Results matter. Our country sucks at Covid. Others who used cheap drugs ......not so much.
You have yet to prove just exactly what Ivermectin is and how it is used to combat Covid which proves to me you are just aping yer leaders in the echo chamber.

You have yet to prove just exactly what Ivermectin is and how it is used to combat Covid which proves to me you are just aping yer leaders in the echo chamber.
I've put up studies. How about you call your buddies at the FDA and arrange that.

Oh. Sorry. They are contracted to big Pharma. there is no money there........

Oh well. I don't have to prove anything to a blow hard who trolls threads for a living. Mooning everyone all the time with MODERNA TATTOOED on your ass.........FITTING SYMBOL OF THE DNC.

William C. Campbell

Work​

Horse dewormer my ass.
For roundworm, nutter butter. Not for covid.

nice try though. :cuckoo:

But they claimed it would cure people of Covid!
It is part of a TREATMENT USED on people in places that aren't OWNED BY PHARMA.

I've shown the actual test kits ......medical kits used many times. Then it's called HORSE DEWORMER......which has been and still is a LIE.

Many ACTUAL DOCTORS have used this all over the world. Actual Doctors........NOT VETERINARIANS.

This thread is dedicated to all those who CALLED IT HORSE DEWORMER. UP YOURS...That is the message.

William C. Campbell

Work​

Horse dewormer my ass.
Yes siree! If I ever get roundworms, I'm gonna get me some of that sh#t!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is part of a TREATMENT USED on people in places that aren't OWNED BY PHARMA.

I've shown the actual test kits ......medical kits used many times. Then it's called HORSE DEWORMER......which has been and still is a LIE.

Many ACTUAL DOCTORS have used this all over the world. Actual Doctors........NOT VETERINARIANS.

This thread is dedicated to all those who CALLED IT HORSE DEWORMER. UP YOURS...That is the message.
So, by itself Ivermectin doesn't cure people of Covid nor does it prevent Covid and without using Ivermectin people have been cured of covid...But, for some reason, you want to promote Ivermectin...Sounds like you got a sales job selling Ivermectin.

Most welcome. I'm tired of hearing the Moonbats calling it Horse Dewormer. Thought I'd share that it is a NOBEL PRIZE winning drug.

Thank you
NOBEL Prize winning AND LIFE SAVING drug.

To me, it's mind blowing how the mob mentality and cancel culture has taken root in our society. Thousands of lives could have been saved if the leadership could have embraced real science and real front line doctoring practices. It's not just Ivermectin, but other preventative and early treatments (like Hydroxychloroquine), things that should have been prescribed to take at home as an outpatient, were all thrown under the bus by the politically controlled media. Unless you make a concerted effort to find it online, the mainstream media makes NO MENTION about preventative and early treatments, unless you count "cloth face mask" usage (another topic, but those have been shown to INCREASE disease rates, not decrease them). If this were a real pandemic, early and preventative measures should be at the forefront of all discussion.

This cancel culture is barbaric.

Forum List

Back