Dr. Fauci: There's No Reason People Can't Vote Safely in Person

Not in MI, we voted for no excuse absentee ballots in 2018, so everyone that wants one is a ok.

Deal with that.
You still have to go sign for them. They don't get mailed to you just because you have an address.

No we sign for them. I am on the list and I mail it back and I receive a ballot.

Tramp lies they don't send out ballots to everyone.

Beside 60 and over everyone gets a mail in ballot if they desire and also the disabled.
Sending out ballots to everyone is precisely what Dim douchebags mean by "mail-in voting."

They are not sending ballots to everyone.
That's what they propose to do: send ballots to every registered voter, including the dead ones and the cartoon characters.

Dead people can't vote, and Mnuchin made the same mistake, they sent checks to dead people.
They can if some Dim gets their mail-in ballot and votes for them.

First you deny that they can vote. Then you admit they can.

It would be hard for dead people to vote, the laws for someone to do fraud are so strict, so few people break them. They would have to be hard up to break the laws.

PS: I never said dead people vote.

Someone's CAT was mailed a ballot.

That's how well it's being handled.

Why do you hang on every thing tramp said, give me a link where a cat received a ballot.

First, I don't even know who tramp is, second, I hang on nothing anyone else says, I have my own mind and third, can you read and, have the ability to look up stuff? Do it yourself.

Not in MI, we voted for no excuse absentee ballots in 2018, so everyone that wants one is a ok.

Deal with that.
You still have to go sign for them. They don't get mailed to you just because you have an address.

No we sign for them. I am on the list and I mail it back and I receive a ballot.

Beside 60 and over everyone gets a mail in ballot if they desire and also the disabled.
Sending out ballots to everyone is precisely what Dim douchebags mean by "mail-in voting."

That's what they propose to do: send ballots to every registered voter, including the dead ones and the cartoon characters.

Dead people can't vote, and Mnuchin made the same mistake, they sent checks to dead people.

It would be hard for dead people to vote, the laws for someone to do fraud are so strict, so few people break them. They would have to be hard up to break the laws.

Why do you hang on every thing tramp said, give me a link where a cat received a ballot.

First, I don't even know who tramp is, second, I hang on nothing anyone else says, I have my own mind and third, can you read and, have the ability to look up stuff? Do it yourself.

Correction.....deceased cat receives voter registration in the mail.

Yeah, they're right on this, aren't they?

I wonder if they would have accepted a paw print as a signature?

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

In Georgia, the SOS probably sent it as a scam. And excuse me it was an absentee application.

After they have been telling us that Fauci is infallible, watch all the TDS morons scramble to claim Fauci is wrong now that they've been trying to justify mail-on voting:

One of the most highly contentious issues of the 2020 presidential cycle is whether it will be safe for Americans to vote in person on November 3, 2020.
For weeks Democrats have held up crucial Wuhan coronavirus relieve packages while demanding billions of dollars for the Post Office in order to bolster mass mail in voting. In California, a state without voter identification laws and outdated registration records, Governor Gavin Newsom plans to mail every registered voter a ballot ahead of election day. Recent elections in New York, New Jersey and West Virginia have proven mass mail in voting schemes lead to fraud and extremely delayed results.
But according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, an original member of President Trump's Wuhan Coronavirus Taskforce, voting in person can be done safely.
"What about voting? So many people are concerned. We are in an election year. Some people are going to be heading to the polls in the next few weeks, can people go out and vote in person given there is so much concern about the vote?" ABC News' Deborah Roberts asked Fauci during a recent interview.
"I think if carefully done according to the guidelines, there's new reason I can see that not being the case. For example, when you look at going to a grocery stores now in regions and counties and cities that are doing it correctly, they have x's every six or more feet and it says don't leave this spot until the person in front of you left their spot, and you an do that. If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that," Fauci said. "There's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote in person."
WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO AFRAID OF BLACKS VOTING PERIOD? You people really need to get a life and get off our backs...STOP WHITE OBSESSING OVER BLACK PEOPLE, LEAVE US ALONE!!

Deal with that.

Correction.....deceased cat receives voter registration in the mail.

Yeah, they're right on this, aren't they?

I wonder if they would have accepted a paw print as a signature?

The dead cat, a republican faux pas, we need to that as a joke on voter fraud, well its not working. We will not be fooled.

Deal with that.

In Georgia, the SOS probably sent it as a scam. And excuse me it was an absentee application.

Deal with that.

You can go to the polls if you like. You are right, tramp may of set this up or the republican SOS thought he would be show his loyalty to tramp.

After they have been telling us that Fauci is infallible, watch all the TDS morons scramble to claim Fauci is wrong now that they've been trying to justify mail-on voting:

One of the most highly contentious issues of the 2020 presidential cycle is whether it will be safe for Americans to vote in person on November 3, 2020.
For weeks Democrats have held up crucial Wuhan coronavirus relieve packages while demanding billions of dollars for the Post Office in order to bolster mass mail in voting. In California, a state without voter identification laws and outdated registration records, Governor Gavin Newsom plans to mail every registered voter a ballot ahead of election day. Recent elections in New York, New Jersey and West Virginia have proven mass mail in voting schemes lead to fraud and extremely delayed results.
But according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, an original member of President Trump's Wuhan Coronavirus Taskforce, voting in person can be done safely.
"What about voting? So many people are concerned. We are in an election year. Some people are going to be heading to the polls in the next few weeks, can people go out and vote in person given there is so much concern about the vote?" ABC News' Deborah Roberts asked Fauci during a recent interview.
"I think if carefully done according to the guidelines, there's new reason I can see that not being the case. For example, when you look at going to a grocery stores now in regions and counties and cities that are doing it correctly, they have x's every six or more feet and it says don't leave this spot until the person in front of you left their spot, and you an do that. If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that," Fauci said. "There's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote in person."
WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO AFRAID OF BLACKS VOTING PERIOD? You people really need to get a life and get off our backs...STOP WHITE OBSESSING OVER BLACK PEOPLE, LEAVE US ALONE!!
Where did I say a thing about blacks voting?

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

My comment stands, I think for myself.

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

You can go to the polls in you want, me- I'll vote at home.

Deal with that.

You can go to the polls if you like. You are right, tramp may of set this up or the republican SOS thought he would be show his loyalty to tramp.

I think everybody should have to go to the polls. Mail in voting should only be allowed for people who will not be in town to vote, or those with a disability that prevents them from going.

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

Are you afraid your mask really doesn't protect you?

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Deal with that.

I think everybody should have to go to the polls. Mail in voting should only be allowed for people who will not be in town to vote, or those with a disability that prevents them from going.

I will vote at home. You can go to the polls

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

Are you afraid your mask really doesn't protect you?

No, I have no fear, but in MI no excuse voting was voted in, so I will stay at home and cast my ballot.

This is where cheating happens:

Fourteen states will conduct the midterm elections where voters will register their choices in an electronic form but will not leave behind any paper trail that could be used to audit and verify the outcome.

Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, New Jersey and South Carolina have no paper backup systems anywhere in the state. Nine other states have several jurisdictions without a physical alternative to electronic records — Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas.

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

You don't have any say in the matter.

Deal with that.

Tramp is the donald.

You don't have any say in the matter.
Sure I do. I vote. The voters get the final say on how we vote.

Forum List

Back