Dr. Fauci: There's No Reason People Can't Vote Safely in Person

“I mean, obviously if you're a person who is compromised physically or otherwise, you don't want to take the chance. There's the situation of mail-in voting that has been done for years in many places." ~ Dr. Anthony Faucci

So? That's what's been said since the beginning of this, its what everyone knows to do with ANY illness, people with compromised immune systems, need to take extra precautions.

Right...like VOTE BY MAIL. And Dr. Faucci said "if you are concerned" you should vote by mail. Guess we're all cool. You can go wait in line and potentially expose yourself to the virus. I'll vote safely from the comfort of my home.

There's No virus, its gone, we've not worn masks since the beginning and, we're not dropping like flies, the number of active cases is steadily going down (despite no masks) the number of deaths has not increased (despite no masks) 2 people have been treated in the hospital, back in April and, made full recoveries (no overflowing hospital here....we just have one)

It depends on where you live, you can't impose across the board restrictions.......one size, does not fit all, so to speak.

Question for liberals...

Is this wearing a mask?

RYV7OQE3MNHCTDBSVHJSEV3PBQ.jpeg

After they have been telling us that Fauci is infallible, watch all the TDS morons scramble to claim Fauci is wrong now that they've been trying to justify mail-on voting:

One of the most highly contentious issues of the 2020 presidential cycle is whether it will be safe for Americans to vote in person on November 3, 2020.
For weeks Democrats have held up crucial Wuhan coronavirus relieve packages while demanding billions of dollars for the Post Office in order to bolster mass mail in voting. In California, a state without voter identification laws and outdated registration records, Governor Gavin Newsom plans to mail every registered voter a ballot ahead of election day. Recent elections in New York, New Jersey and West Virginia have proven mass mail in voting schemes lead to fraud and extremely delayed results.
But according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, an original member of President Trump's Wuhan Coronavirus Taskforce, voting in person can be done safely.
"What about voting? So many people are concerned. We are in an election year. Some people are going to be heading to the polls in the next few weeks, can people go out and vote in person given there is so much concern about the vote?" ABC News' Deborah Roberts asked Fauci during a recent interview.
"I think if carefully done according to the guidelines, there's new reason I can see that not being the case. For example, when you look at going to a grocery stores now in regions and counties and cities that are doing it correctly, they have x's every six or more feet and it says don't leave this spot until the person in front of you left their spot, and you an do that. If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that," Fauci said. "There's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote in person."

Either masks work, or they don't. If they work we can vote as normally done. If we must have massive mail in voting, then masks don't work

Which is it, Libtards?

How Ya Hoaxin?

Today we will address the every moving hoax targets
There was the impeachment hoax which failed, then the Covid, then the Floyd Riots BLM Antifa, and now with Covid exposed as the non issue it really is snd St Floyd pretty much flushed we move to the Post Office hoax which wraps so nicely around the Mail in Voting needless farce and election rigging.

After they have been telling us that Fauci is infallible, watch all the TDS morons scramble to claim Fauci is wrong now that they've been trying to justify mail-on voting:

One of the most highly contentious issues of the 2020 presidential cycle is whether it will be safe for Americans to vote in person on November 3, 2020.
For weeks Democrats have held up crucial Wuhan coronavirus relieve packages while demanding billions of dollars for the Post Office in order to bolster mass mail in voting. In California, a state without voter identification laws and outdated registration records, Governor Gavin Newsom plans to mail every registered voter a ballot ahead of election day. Recent elections in New York, New Jersey and West Virginia have proven mass mail in voting schemes lead to fraud and extremely delayed results.
But according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, an original member of President Trump's Wuhan Coronavirus Taskforce, voting in person can be done safely.
"What about voting? So many people are concerned. We are in an election year. Some people are going to be heading to the polls in the next few weeks, can people go out and vote in person given there is so much concern about the vote?" ABC News' Deborah Roberts asked Fauci during a recent interview.
"I think if carefully done according to the guidelines, there's new reason I can see that not being the case. For example, when you look at going to a grocery stores now in regions and counties and cities that are doing it correctly, they have x's every six or more feet and it says don't leave this spot until the person in front of you left their spot, and you an do that. If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that," Fauci said. "There's no reason we shouldn't be able to vote in person."

There is absolutely no way anyone including myself can ever vote in person in my state.

My state has been 100% mail in ballot since 2005.

If you want to vote in person go for it. No one is stopping you or anyone from doing that.

What I have a very big problem with is trump and you trump supporters doing all you can to prevent people from voting mail in ballot.

That's the difference. You don't believe in freedom and trump is a hypocrite. trump votes by mail in ballot so does melania.

You believe you have the right to force what you want on the whole nation.

You don't have that right.

People like me want people to vote. I don't care how they do it. In person or mail in. All I care is that they get off their lazy fat butts and vote.

trump and you supporters of trump can't honestly say that.

trump has now gone to the extreme of trying to destroy the USPS just so that ballots from those who vote by mail won't get counted. He's had mail boxes removed in cities. He's had over 600 sorting machines removed from processing centers. Mostly in large urban areas.

It's disgusting what trump is doing.

It's disgusting that you and the rest of his followers support it and have no problem with what he's now doing to the post office to win.

We're the ones getting up off our butts and going to vote! Just like you just said!

You're the one staying home! LOL

Why haven't Democrats been so animate about mail-in voting before now?

Fauci just said its safe to go to the polls, Democrats trust him, don't they?

I suppose, many presidents and first ladies have voted by mail, because of the mere fact, they're very high profile.

If we are to be honest about all this, the reason Democrats are so behind mail in voting is because a percentage of their base will not come out to vote if they have to put any effort into it. That's why in the past they got rides to the polls, polls open for a week at a time so there are no lines to worry about, mail in voting, motor voting, fighting against Voter-ID and so forth.

People who are not willing to do a little work to vote don't really care about voting all that much. Why should they? They know very little about politics yet alone issues and representatives. It doesn't affect their world very much.

Democrats heavily rely on the uninformed voters to win elections. Lazy people who won't drag their ass to vote in person. Obama Phone ladies and Obama money people.

So all mail in voting is the solution to their problems. If you get a ballot at home, you vote even if you have no idea WTF you are voting on. It's easy, all you do after your vote is put the stupid thing back in your mailbox for the post officer worker to pickup the next morning.

The problem is the more politically ignorant people we have voting, the less quality of representatives our country ends up with. Or in other words, more Democrat leaders.
As you so well stated if you are too lazy or uninspired to spend 1-2 hours once every 4 years then you are too dumb and unmotivated for your vote to be anything other than counterproductive so keep your ass at home. Applying a stamp to an envelope you would find extremely inconvenient taxing and draining so bag that also.

Dr. Fauci has become somewhat of a hero to the left. I love when things like this happen to them.

After months of adoration for Fauci, after believing everything he's said, are Democrats going to believe THIS, or are they now going to say he's lying?

I've been saying for ages that what leftists mean when they say, "Follow the science!" is, "Follow whatever I want to call 'science' at the moment because I like it!"

"Listen to the experts!", likewise, means "listen to this person saying what I want to hear!"

Last edited:

There is absolutely no way anyone including myself can ever vote in person in my state.

If you want to vote in person go for it. No one is stopping you or anyone from doing that.

What I have a very big problem with is trump and you trump supporters doing all you can to prevent people from voting mail in ballot.

That's the difference. You don't believe in freedom and trump is a hypocrite. trump votes by mail in ballot so does melania.

People like me want people to vote. I don't care how they do it. In person or mail in. All I care is that they get off their lazy fat butts and vote.

trump has now gone to the extreme of trying to destroy the USPS just so that ballots from those who vote by mail won't get counted. He's had mail boxes removed in cities. He's had over 600 sorting machines removed from processing centers. Mostly in large urban areas.

It's disgusting that you and the rest of his followers support it and have no problem with what he's now doing to the post office to win.

We're the ones getting up off our butts and going to vote! Just like you just said!

I suppose, many presidents and first ladies have voted by mail, because of the mere fact, they're very high profile.

If we are to be honest about all this, the reason Democrats are so behind mail in voting is because a percentage of their base will not come out to vote if they have to put any effort into it. That's why in the past they got rides to the polls, polls open for a week at a time so there are no lines to worry about, mail in voting, motor voting, fighting against Voter-ID and so forth.

People who are not willing to do a little work to vote don't really care about voting all that much. Why should they? They know very little about politics yet alone issues and representatives. It doesn't affect their world very much.

Democrats heavily rely on the uninformed voters to win elections. Lazy people who won't drag their ass to vote in person. Obama Phone ladies and Obama money people.

So all mail in voting is the solution to their problems. If you get a ballot at home, you vote even if you have no idea WTF you are voting on. It's easy, all you do after your vote is put the stupid thing back in your mailbox for the post officer worker to pickup the next morning.

The problem is the more politically ignorant people we have voting, the less quality of representatives our country ends up with. Or in other words, more Democrat leaders.
As you so well stated if you are too lazy or uninspired to spend 1-2 hours once every 4 years then you are too dumb and unmotivated for your vote to be anything other than counterproductive so keep your ass at home. Applying a stamp to an envelope you would find extremely inconvenient taxing and draining so bag that also.

Oh, it's worse than that. Andrew Cuomo, aka "The Shittiest Governor Ever", intends to send ballots to everyone along with a pre-paid envelope for them to send it back.

The only problem is, for mailed ballots to be valid, they have to be postmarked by a certain date . . . and the Post Office doesn't put postmarks on metered mail (which would include prepaid envelopes).

Basically, if you believe the Dem story that all-mail voting will be feasible and great and won't disenfranchise you, you're too stupid to be voting.

Well, there's also the fact that Presidents and their families are technically legal residents of the state they came from, but which they're not present in due to their jobs. So they vote absentee in whatever district their legal residence is in. Sorta the way members of the military deployed overseas do, or US ambassadors to other countries.

Not in MI, we voted for no excuse absentee ballots in 2018, so everyone that wants one is a ok.

Deal with that.
You still have to go sign for them. They don't get mailed to you just because you have an address.

No we sign for them. I am on the list and I mail it back and I receive a ballot.

Tramp lies they don't send out ballots to everyone.

Beside 60 and over everyone gets a mail in ballot if they desire and also the disabled.
Sending out ballots to everyone is precisely what Dim douchebags mean by "mail-in voting."

They are not sending ballots to everyone.
That's what they propose to do: send ballots to every registered voter, including the dead ones and the cartoon characters.

Dead people can't vote, and Mnuchin made the same mistake, they sent checks to dead people.
They can if some Dim gets their mail-in ballot and votes for them.

First you deny that they can vote. Then you admit they can.

It would be hard for dead people to vote, the laws for someone to do fraud are so strict, so few people break them. They would have to be hard up to break the laws.

PS: I never said dead people vote.

Someone's CAT was mailed a ballot.

That's how well it's being handled.

I just want to know how in the Hell the cat wound up on the voter rolls at all.

Not in MI, we voted for no excuse absentee ballots in 2018, so everyone that wants one is a ok.

Deal with that.
You still have to go sign for them. They don't get mailed to you just because you have an address.

No we sign for them. I am on the list and I mail it back and I receive a ballot.

Tramp lies they don't send out ballots to everyone.

Beside 60 and over everyone gets a mail in ballot if they desire and also the disabled.
Sending out ballots to everyone is precisely what Dim douchebags mean by "mail-in voting."

They are not sending ballots to everyone.
That's what they propose to do: send ballots to every registered voter, including the dead ones and the cartoon characters.

Dead people can't vote, and Mnuchin made the same mistake, they sent checks to dead people.
They can if some Dim gets their mail-in ballot and votes for them.

First you deny that they can vote. Then you admit they can.

It would be hard for dead people to vote, the laws for someone to do fraud are so strict, so few people break them. They would have to be hard up to break the laws.

PS: I never said dead people vote.

Someone's CAT was mailed a ballot.

That's how well it's being handled.
And the primary in NY is still undecided... after 55 days

That shit don't fly in Presidential elections, where the various laws require that the votes be counted and certified by a specific date or they get tossed.

Fascinating how leftist demands that "every vote count" always seem to result in fewer votes actually counting.

Oh, it's worse than that. Andrew Cuomo, aka "The Shittiest Governor Ever", intends to send ballots to everyone along with a pre-paid envelope for them to send it back.

The only problem is, for mailed ballots to be valid, they have to be postmarked by a certain date . . . and the Post Office doesn't put postmarks on metered mail (which would include prepaid envelopes).

Basically, if you believe the Dem story that all-mail voting will be feasible and great and won't disenfranchise you, you're too stupid to be voting.
That means every mail in ballot in NY needs to be thrown out for not having a valid postmark.

Can't wait for The Grim Reaper to blame Trump.

Dr. Fauci is correct. Unfortunately, right-wingers and most centrists believe the United States Constitution specifically outlines their right to ignore government mandated safety orders designed to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Most Americans have seen the viral videos of these arrogant/ignorant individuals spewing their constitutional misinformation, threatening employees when informed face masks are required by the business, or physically attacking those who point out face mask regulations.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics are far more uncivilized than the BLM protesters they criticize constantly.

"Never mind BLM burning buildings and looting and killing people! It's FAR worse to yell at people!"

That means every mail in ballot in NY needs to be thrown out for not having a valid postmark.

Can't wait for The Grim Reaper to blame Trump.

Every ballot in NY that uses Cuomo's prepaid envelope and thus does not receive a postmark IS going to be thrown out. And then they're going to claim it's Trump demanding that the USPS not postmark those envelopes, rather than being their long-standing policy.

Dr. Fauci is correct. Unfortunately, right-wingers and most centrists believe the United States Constitution specifically outlines their right to ignore government mandated safety orders designed to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Most Americans have seen the viral videos of these arrogant/ignorant individuals spewing their constitutional misinformation, threatening employees when informed face masks are required by the business, or physically attacking those who point out face mask regulations.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics are far more uncivilized than the BLM protesters they criticize constantly.

"Never mind BLM burning buildings and looting and killing people! It's FAR worse to yell at people!"
Looting and killing involves destruction of material things but only privledge whites have anything material to begin with so that’s OK
What’s not OK is causing the downtrodden violent minorities to have bad feelings.
Lib 101

Looting and killing involves destruction of material things but only privledge whites have anything material to begin with so that’s OK
What’s not OK is causing the downtrodden violent minorities to have bad feelings.
Lib 101

Pretty sure what's not okay is to believe something the left has specifically told you they don't want you to believe.

How Ya Hoaxin?

There was the impeachment hoax which failed, then the Covid, then the Floyd Riots BLM Antifa, and now with Covid exposed as the non issue it really is snd St Floyd pretty much flushed we move to the Post Office hoax which wraps so nicely around the Mail in Voting needless farce and election rigging.

Fortunately for them, there is a way around mail in voting problems: get their ass out there and vote in person.

Last edited:
How Ya Hoaxin?

Fortunately for them, there is a way around mail in voting: get their ass out there and vote in person.
So very white man to insist they make an effort.

Washington Post headlines the woes of the DC police with “Covid regulations enforcement” but they have not a worry in the world about letting looters and vandals run wild

So well y dee7% I fe tio. Rate again today
The Post Office Hoax will have to become the new number one fraud as this one has such a declining trend across the board that the hysteria is too hard to make up and fake up

So well y dee7% I fe tio. Rate again today
The Post Office Hoax will have to become the new number one fraud as this one has such a declining trend across the board that the hysteria is too hard to make up and fake up

They've used every excuse when they lost elections that they are only trying to be creative. Let's see, gerrymandering, Diebold machines, punch card ballots, the Supreme Court, Voter-ID, voter suppression, the FBI.........

I said early on they're going to have to dream up a new one, and they did.

Forum List

Back