Down goes Carley Down goes Carley

She hung her hat on anti-PP extremism, and she's gotten a good lesson in what the American People really believe.
lefties voting on republican primaries mean nothing

They don't. But sane Republicans, or what passes for sane in the GOP, do. She went off the deep end doubling, tripling, quadrupling quintupling down on her original PP lie.
You think one thing would do it for republicans? Considering all of hillarys proven lies and thievery, that shows how low the standards are for democrats. Pathetic :thup:

Stay on topic. Don't you want to try to refute my claim that most Americans support Planned Parenthood?
No. But again, none of that matters in a republican primary. A majority of republicans don't support them. That does matter.

She hung her hat on anti-PP extremism, and she's gotten a good lesson in what the American People really believe.

They don't. But sane Republicans, or what passes for sane in the GOP, do. She went off the deep end doubling, tripling, quadrupling quintupling down on her original PP lie.
You think one thing would do it for republicans? Considering all of hillarys proven lies and thievery, that shows how low the standards are for democrats. Pathetic :thup:

Stay on topic. Don't you want to try to refute my claim that most Americans support Planned Parenthood?
They do, that's not debateable. But, I really wonder how Carley's one issue focus played out with her demise. Remember, she got an uptick from her debate performance, where she appeared to have a focus on ISSUES and took on Trump's misogyny. The problem for the gop is that Trump is deeply disliked by latinos (and all other non-white groups) and has a problem with women. I think there was a hopefulness on main street that Carley would be the option. But as you point out, she got off track from being the competent biz background who didn't hate and wasn't a bully

Fiorina's support collapses, Trump leads in CNN poll

Interesting graph in that Trump Ben and Carley all got an uptick about a month ago, but she's falling back, and Rubio may be the only one left who has much of an upside to take out the two upstarts

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

I mean we're still 4 mos to NH, but I'm starting to wonder what message anyone has got to really move up.

Carly is a piss poor campaigner who lies as often she breathes. Republicans Nationwide are now learning what we in California already knew. Boxer kicked Fiorina's ass for a reason, namely because Carly lacks depth.

All that remains for Carly to do is drop out and fail to her campaign staff just like she did in California.

Interesting graph in that Trump Ben and Carley all got an uptick about a month ago, but she's falling back, and Rubio may be the only one left who has much of an upside to take out the two upstarts

I mean we're still 4 mos to NH, but I'm starting to wonder what message anyone has got to really move up.

Carly is a piss poor campaigner who lies as often she breathes. Republicans Nationwide are now learning what we in California already knew. Boxer kicked Fiorina's ass for a reason, namely because Carly lacks depth.

All that remains for Carly to do is drop out and fail to her campaign staff just like she did in California.
Well, that's true, and for all his negatives, Trump seems pretty adept on the campaign trail. I think Carson is just capturing the bible literalist vote.

Well really, the Left has nothing else to talk about. Their own candidates say absolutely nothing of any interest even to their Left Wingnut supporters. It's all about Trump each and every day. Face it, Bernie are Hillary are just plain dull.

They do, that's not debateable. But, I really wonder how Carley's one issue focus played out with her demise. Remember, she got an uptick from her debate performance, where she appeared to have a focus on ISSUES and took on Trump's misogyny. The problem for the gop is that Trump is deeply disliked by latinos (and all other non-white groups) and has a problem with women. I think there was a hopefulness on main street that Carley would be the option. But as you point out, she got off track from being the competent biz background who didn't hate and wasn't a bully

Way to divert :lol:
Is there a poll for that?
Because I remember latinos being against amnesty or other various forms of citizenship for the illegals.

Well really, the Left has nothing else to talk about. Their own candidates say absolutely nothing of any interest even to their Left Wingnut supporters. It's all about Trump each and every day. Face it, Bernie are Hillary are just plain dull.

Is that why we never hear you saying anything about the Democrats?

Is that why we never hear you saying anything about the Democrats?

Exactly. Their candidates are dull, over the hill, and totally outdated. Theirs is the same garbage we hear each and every time - more taxes and more freebies. It gets old.

Fiorina comes as mean spirited and is a known liar. Her leadership at HP was a first class disaster.

She has an amazing lack of depth and all the sincerity of a dried up dog turd.

Carly's legs
carly-fiorina-825x580.jpg

Hillary's cankles
rare-pic-of-michelle-obama-in-a-swimsuit-L-5WhGug.jpeg

How was Monicas ass Bill?

Fiorina comes as mean spirited and is a known liar. Her leadership at HP was a first class disaster.

She has an amazing lack of depth and all the sincerity of a dried up dog turd.

your descriptions remind me of Hillary.....are all women candidates the same.....?

ugly-rina never had 15% support. she is an establishment pig, like rubio/bush

I don't think these polls are correct. Fi

Bull shit Carly Fiorina is leading Trump in New Hampshire by 4 points.

The explanation to this poll is who they polled: If you click on the CNN/ORG in your article it tells you how they came up with this poll.

"Interviews with 1,028 adult Americans conducted by telephone by ORC International on October 14 - 17, 2015. The margin of sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or minus 3 percentage points. The sample also includes 956 interviews among registered voters (plus or minus 3 percentage points). This sample includes 628 interviews among landline respondents and 400 interviews among cell phone respondents."

1. They mention 1,028 people--a very small sample--(and notice they are not registered voters--(either democrat or republican). They could poll a 14 year old that couldn't vote--and that would count.
2. 956 interviews among "registered voters"-- doesn't say if they're Democrat registered voters or Republican, of course Democrats don't vote in our primaries.

So AGAIN--this is a totally WORTHLESS poll and it's a nationwide poll.

During the Primary season you want to pay attention to STATE polling data--like this: NEW HAMPSHIRE the 1st primary state.

A voter gravity poll in New Hamshire released Friday shows Fiorina with 22 percent support among Granite State GOP primary voters. She has a 4-point edge over her nearest competitor, billionaire Donald Trump, who has 18 percent support.

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson nets 10 percent support, with the poll finding no other Republican White House hopeful cracking double digits in the first-in-the-nation primary state.
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

So read it and weep Trumpets. Carly Fiorina 4 points ahead of Trump in New Hamshire. She leads the race in New Hampshire.

carly-fiorina.jpg

Forum List

Back