Down goes Carley Down goes Carley

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
She hung her hat on anti-PP extremism, and she's gotten a good lesson in what the American People really believe.
lefties voting on republican primaries mean nothing

They don't. But sane Republicans, or what passes for sane in the GOP, do. She went off the deep end doubling, tripling, quadrupling quintupling down on her original PP lie.

She hung her hat on anti-PP extremism, and she's gotten a good lesson in what the American People really believe.

They don't. But sane Republicans, or what passes for sane in the GOP, do. She went off the deep end doubling, tripling, quadrupling quintupling down on her original PP lie.
You think one thing would do it for republicans? Considering all of hillarys proven lies and thievery, that shows how low the standards are for democrats. Pathetic :thup:

You think one thing would do it for republicans? Considering all of hillarys proven lies and thievery, that shows how low the standards are for democrats. Pathetic :thup:
Nice try at deflection

Nice try at deflection
I was just pointing out the OBVIOUS. I mean, if carb is right and all.

Nice try at deflection
Your attempt at deflection is purely your own problem. Posters who deflect are ... pfft.

Nice try at deflection
Your attempt at deflection is purely your own problem. Posters who deflect are ... pfft.
Nope. That would be the Democrats problem :lol:

I will add, it seems like the only way to stay completely on topic, is not to reply to anything but the OP. Lets be real.

Fiorina peaked at about 12%. It's not as if she was ever wildly popular.

Fiorina peaked at about 12%. It's not as if she was ever wildly popular.
I wont disagree.

Stay on topic. Don't you want to try to refute my claim that most Americans support Planned Parenthood?

Forum List

Back