The Authentic Trump flip flops on Afghanistan war, says it wasnt a mistake

Donald "The Authentic One" Trump just flip flopped in Afghanistan so the warmongers won't be mad.
Donald Trump on Afghanistan: Not a mistake - CNNPolitics.com

Trump still leads CNN poll, reverses view of Afghan war

In apparent reversal, Trump says Afghanistan war was not a mistake

Trump is not a phony calculator at all.

Too bad Trump is the only candidate that occupies the news and the minds of Liberals. Neither Bernie nor Hillary ever says anything of any interest to their own supporters.

Donald "The Authentic One" Trump just flip flopped in Afghanistan so the warmongers won't be mad.

Too bad Trump is the only candidate that occupies the news and the minds of Liberals. Neither Bernie nor Hillary ever says anything of any interest to their own supporters.
They are weak dead heads...

The 'news', like any other media outlet, goes for ratings; pure & simple. As for 'occupying the minds of liberals' makes for great entertainment because Trump is a carnival barker; pure & simple. Bernie Sanders has been drawing crowds that easily rival the tribblehead, & Hillary, although not my first choice can wipe the floor with him.

But you dream on little Sméagol dude. :cuckoo:

The 'news', like any other media outlet, goes for ratings; pure & simple. As for 'occupying the minds of liberals' makes for great entertainment because Trump is a carnival barker; pure & simple. Bernie sanders has been drawing crowds that easily rival the tribblehead, & Hillary, although not my first choice can wipe the floor with him.

Too bad Trump is leading BOTH Bernie aand Hillary in all the polls. But you dream on.

The 'news', like any other media outlet, goes for ratings; pure & simple. As for 'occupying the minds of liberals' makes for great entertainment because Trump is a carnival barker; pure & simple. Bernie sanders has been drawing crowds that easily rival the tribblehead, & Hillary, although not my first choice can wipe the floor with him.

Too bad Trump is leading BOTH Bernie aand Hillary in all the polls. But you dream on.

Only within your own party.

Party on. :eusa_dance:

LOL.

Only within your own party.

Party on. :eusa_dance:

LOL.

Have it your way but here's a link for you: RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

A flip-flop? Is that like the hordes of prominant dims, from both Clintons on down, who harangued about the potential WMD threat Sadaam Hussein posed to the world, voted for the Iraq war resolution, and then acted like they were against "Bush's war" all along?

That's a lie. Don't make stuff up, you retard. Look at the list of polls and tell me if what you said is true: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Hillary leads Trump in almost every poll. Go buy a brain.

Shook your little tree didn't I?
Yes, because you lied. Liars shake my tree.

That's a lie. Don't make stuff up, you retard. Look at the list of polls and tell me if what you said is true: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

As does Trump.

As does Trump.
Do you admit to lying?

As does Trump.
Do you admit to lying?

Of course not. I have been doing research. LOL!! I have been posting this every day for a week and you're the only Liberal with enough gumption to actually even raise an objection. I have proven that Liberals are totally uninformed and are easily led by anyone. I submit that even though I posted a link, not a single Liberals ever even followed through to the link. I submit that what made it appear to them as gospel was in the mere fact that I offered a link. Liberals are dumb, stipid sheep.

As does Trump.
Do you admit to lying?

Of course not. I have been doing research. LOL!! I have been posting this every day for a week and you're the only Liberal with enough gumption to actually even raise an objection. I have proven that Liberals are totally uninformed and are easily led by anyone. I submit that even though I posted a link, not a single Liberals ever even followed through to the link. I submit that what made it appear to them as gospel was in the mere fact that I offered a link. Liberals are dumb, stipid sheep.

Exactly how has Trump followed through with his thoughts of grandeur campaign platform?

Hey every hour Donald Trump does a flip-flop. Nothing new here--LOL He changed party status so many times he doesn't know what he is.
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report - Washington Times

0811MikeLuck_Creators_0.jpg

As does Trump.
Do you admit to lying?

Exactly how has Trump followed through with his thoughts of grandeur campaign platform?

Uh. I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but no one at all has been elected as of this date.

Hey every hour Donald Trump does a flip-flop. Nothing new here--LOL He changed party status so many times he doesn't know what he is.
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report - Washington Times

0811MikeLuck_Creators_0.jpg

He still grabs all the media attention though. Hillary who? Bernie who?

As does Trump.
Do you admit to lying?

Uh. I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but no one at all has been elected as of this date.

That doesn't mean squat... he needs plans ready to go dummy. Starting the planning phase after getting into office is not very smart.

Forum List

Back