Double Standards on this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
My thread was just censored because there supposedly wasn't a link to support the facts.

I provided a link.

meanwhile, there are tons of threads on here with unsubstantiated claims about President Trump. None are being closed.

It appears we have a Twitter/Facebook type mod here who is a leftist activist with massive double standards. If you close my thread, you have to close a LOT of others.

My thread was just censored because there supposedly wasn't a link to support the facts.

I provided a link.

meanwhile, there are tons of threads on here with unsubstantiated claims about President Trump. None are being closed.

It appears we have a Twitter/Facebook type mod here who is a leftist activist with massive double standards. If you close my thread, you have to close a LOT of others.

You never answered the question:

If Trump had conceded as every other President in our lifetimes had, would the riots have taken place?

I provided a link.

Could be worse, you could be banned from the sight, like twitter and FB did to the President.....

When you post in the Politics forum, you need a link. Read the rules. They’re simple.

This thread may be closed too.

I provided a link.

If Trump had conceded as every other President in our lifetimes had, would the riots have taken place?
I tried but was censored.

Hey, if this is a leftist forum that doesn't welcome the wrong opinions, just let me know and I'll go find a place that welcomes the same standards of posts from all posters.

When you post in the Politics forum, you need a link. Read the rules. They’re simple.

99% of the threads on here don't have a link, so obviously that's not correct.

And I then provided a link, so the Mod is again incorrect.. factually.

I provided a link.

Hey, if this is a leftist forum that doesn't welcome the wrong opinions, just let me know and I'll go find a place that welcomes the same standards of posts from all posters.
You have the floor now:

This thread is complaining about Mod actions. It will be closed.

I provided a link.

if the democrats didn't do things like remove id verification for voting and allow mass blind in ballots in voting, kick people out of polling places so they can keep counting, seeing biden graphs SPIKE but trumps doesn't move -

would there be a need to question the election?

no need to answer. i know it's bullshit.

like most of this place anymore.

Someone with 69 posts bitching already. You're still on probation, Hoss.

You have the floor now:

Looks like we'll have to have this discussion somewhere else... why don't you start a thread with no link that won't get shut down?

I provided a link.

Like Al Gore?...how old are you 16?....you need a history lesson or two...

Someone with 69 posts bitching already. You're still on probation, Hoss.

Yes, I'm new, so I notice blatant double standards when applied.

Are you attempting to say every thread in the politics forum has a link? Because they don't, and they aren't shut down. How do you explain that?

I provided a link.

If you think this is a left wing forum, you need your head examined or at least put a little more time into the board before making ridiculous statements like that.

I provided a link.

I will. Don is a dumbass blowhard fuck up. However, this election was unlike all others. 65 million mail-in ballots is unprecedented and ripe for fraud. So Dumb Don is probably right that the election was a fraud, but we’ll likely never know if he would have won without the fraud.

And yeah, had he conceded the riots likely don’t happen.

My thread illustrating the white entitled rioters was removed

I provided a link.

if the democrats didn't do things like remove id verification for voting and allow mass blind in ballots in voting, kick people out of polling places so they can keep counting, seeing biden graphs SPIKE but trumps doesn't move -

would there be a need to question the election?

no need to answer. i know it's bullshit.

like most of this place anymore.
Your questions about the election have been answered. No court action, no arrests. No investigations by law enforcement. Even the lap dog AG hand picked by you blob said there was no sizable voter fraud. So your questions have been answered. You just don't like the answer.

It was a yes or no question. Had the blob conceded as every other president in our recent memory had, would the riots had taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back