Double Standards on this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread was just censored because there supposedly wasn't a link to support the facts.

I provided a link.

meanwhile, there are tons of threads on here with unsubstantiated claims about President Trump. None are being closed.

It appears we have a Twitter/Facebook type mod here who is a leftist activist with massive double standards. If you close my thread, you have to close a LOT of others.

You never answered the question:

If Trump had conceded as every other President in our lifetimes had, would the riots have taken place?
I don't have ESP but unlikely. Still people would be very angry because the media would still drive this rhetoric. I know you're a dumbass leftist but if you cannot see that the media is dividing us then I cannot help you. That means you are as pathetic as your football team.

My thread was just censored because there supposedly wasn't a link to support the facts.

I provided a link.

meanwhile, there are tons of threads on here with unsubstantiated claims about President Trump. None are being closed.

It appears we have a Twitter/Facebook type mod here who is a leftist activist with massive double standards. If you close my thread, you have to close a LOT of others.

If Trump had conceded as every other President in our lifetimes had, would the riots have taken place?
I tried but was censored.

Hey, if this is a leftist forum that doesn't welcome the wrong opinions, just let me know and I'll go find a place that welcomes the same standards of posts from all posters.
You have the floor now:

If the results had been the other way would Biden have conceded? Would you if the same voting issues were out there? Or would you have taken the advice of Hillary and not conceded at any point?

Meister is against the 1st Amendment. He hates the US Constitution. Totally un-American.
LMAO

1610122866073.png

Marc, do you ever get tired of being a prancing Nancy boy?

Meister is against the 1st Amendment. He hates the US Constitution. Totally un-American.
Marc, you are the one who went crying to me about the thread. You playing both sides of the coin on this?
What POS would do something like that?

MARC WANTED IT CLOSED
So Meister, sh*t can be fertilizer, so not totally useless. Marc, however, is totally useless and is afraid to answer questions.

Someone with 69 posts bitching already. You're still on probation, Hoss.

Yes, I'm new, so I notice blatant double standards when applied.

Are you attempting to say every thread in the politics forum has a link? Because they don't, and they aren't shut down. How do you explain that?

If you make an allegation, you need a link that backs up your allegation. Right wingers like yourself have a very hard time doing that.

Someone with 69 posts bitching already. You're still on probation, Hoss.

Yes, I'm new, so I notice blatant double standards when applied.

Are you attempting to say every thread in the politics forum has a link? Because they don't, and they aren't shut down. How do you explain that?

If you make an allegation, you need a link that backs up your allegation. Right wingers like yourself have a very hard time doing that.
To you anyone with an opposing POV is a right winger. Why? You work for the Gov't aka you don't work but collect a paycheck and bitch all day.

I provided a link.

I don't have ESP but unlikely. Still people would be very angry because the media would still drive this rhetoric. I know you're a dumbass leftist but if you cannot see that the media is dividing us then I cannot help you. That means you are as pathetic as your football team.
Thanks for confirming the blob is responsible.

Thread closed. Mr. Friscus, you really need to review the rules.

Rule #1 - if you have an issue with moderation, take it up with a mod of your choice via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back