Portland 'Left Wing Activists' Provide Timely Demonstration That Violence Against Govt Is A 'Left Wing' thing, Not A 'Trump Supporter' Thing

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler punched in confrontation with left-wing activists

"Left-wing activists apparently punched Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler while he was dining downtown on Wednesday.

The incident occurred the same day that the city's police department deemed unlawful a gathering of about 60 demonstrators protesting a Wisconsin prosecutor's decision not to press charges against a White police officer accused of shooting Jacob Blake over the summer.

"You assaulted me. You just assaulted me," Wheeler can be heard saying in one video posted to Twitter as activists yelled at him while he dined outdoors at Cafe Nell's, according to The Oregonian.

The group "pushed their way past restaurant employees" and toward Wheeler to confront him despite his requests for them to leave, mayoral spokesman Jim Middaugh said in a statement to The Oregonian.

"At that point, one member of the group started swatting at the mayor and made physical contact with him," Middaugh told the outlet."

Thank you, Portland 'Left Wing Activists'. you're right on time to expose the truth and hypocrisy going on.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler punched in confrontation with left-wing activists

"Left-wing activists apparently punched Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler while he was dining downtown on Wednesday.

The incident occurred the same day that the city's police department deemed unlawful a gathering of about 60 demonstrators protesting a Wisconsin prosecutor's decision not to press charges against a White police officer accused of shooting Jacob Blake over the summer.

"You assaulted me. You just assaulted me," Wheeler can be heard saying in one video posted to Twitter as activists yelled at him while he dined outdoors at Cafe Nell's, according to The Oregonian.

The group "pushed their way past restaurant employees" and toward Wheeler to confront him despite his requests for them to leave, mayoral spokesman Jim Middaugh said in a statement to The Oregonian.

"At that point, one member of the group started swatting at the mayor and made physical contact with him," Middaugh told the outlet."

Thank you, Portland 'Left Wing Activists'. you're right on time to expose the truth and hypocrisy going on.

Zero injuries or charges.

Are you pretending that you're not aware that the Capitol building was attacked by right-wing fanatics Wednesday? Once again, are you truly that stupid?

I understand Trump supporters were reportedly involved and were in the Capitol. I am also aware that violent BLM members were involved and in the Capitol and that Antifa members were at least on-hand. Are YPU?

I am aware that the Democrats are calling these people 'Domestic terrorists' yet have refused to call foreign-funded BLM and Antifa 'Domestic Terrorists' despite their calls to overthrow the govt, to 'burn it down', despite the hundreds of millions of dollars in damage their violence has caused all across the country.

I am also aware that is anyone calling for violence, which President Trump did NOT, have proved they are unstable and can not be trusted to serve in politics, that they should be removed from office, President Trump is NOT the 1st politicians who should be removed:

1610129709958.png

According to Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes, Kamala Harris has proven herself to be a threat to this nation and therefore should be prevented frombecoming the new VP.

Attachments

• 1610129710170.png
    1610129710170.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 16
N
Are you pretending that you're not aware that the Capitol building was attacked by right-wing fanatics Wednesday? Once again, are you truly that stupid?

I understand Trump supporters were reportedly involved and were in the Capitol. I am also aware that violent BLM members were involved and in the Capitol and that Antifa members were at least on-hand. Are YPU?

I am aware that the Democrats are calling these people 'Domestic terrorists' yet have refused to call foreign-funded BLM and Antifa 'Domestic Terrorists' despite their calls to overthrow the govt, to 'burn it down', despite the hundreds of millions of dollars in damage their violence has caused all across the country.

I am also aware that is anyone calling for violence, which President Trump did NOT, have proved they are unstable and can not be trusted to serve in politics, that they should be removed from office, President Trump is NOT the 1st politicians who should be removed:

View attachment 439448

According to Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes, Kamala Harris has proven herself to be a threat to this nation and therefore should be prevented frombecoming the new VP.
Nobody believes your ridiculous lies about BLM, antifa or the patriotic female political leaders that you obviously despise.

What we do believe is that comments that you make like "Kamala Harris ... should be prevented from becoming the new VP.", are incitement to sedition.

Nobody believes your ridiculous lies about BLM, antifa or the patriotic female political leaders that you obviously despise.

Honey, while you and your ilk continue to post mentally un-stable, irrational hate-driven, weeping, scream at the sky propaganda and opinions, I jst keep posting links, articles, fact, and Democrats own words to expose your desperation and false narratives.

Keep it up...it's amusing.

Forum List

Back