Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on 01/06/2020?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.
We have plenty of proof that many of those people weren't real Trump supporters.
I don't think we're at the point that breaking into federal buildings is a solution.
Later this year that may change.
However, I'll leave that to younger people than me.
If it gets to the point where I have to start fighting my government....then we'll be in a civil war....then God help them if that happens.

Before I vote you have to prove that those were Trump supporters first.

I disapprove of terrorist acts.
quote-when-the-people-fear-the-government-there-is-tyranny-when-the-government-fears-the-people-there-thomas-jefferson-94142.jpg

Keep provoking the giant and soon he awakens, and will be very angry as what the Japanese found out in 1941. The progs in power even used this day to again claim it was infamous, while it was a wake up call for the tyrannical government who just cant let the giant stay complacent. The awaken has started, now the progs in power are going to rue the day....

Trying to enter was simple civil disobedience, breaking shit once inside and fighting with the cops to get in and once inside was criminal.

I agree on trying to do it, I disagree on the method.

I don't approve of it just like I didn't approve of leftist riots all summer long while we were trying to contain a pandemic...that being said...election fraud and vote stealing is serious shit and will not be glossed over by the people that were defrauded....if the shoe were on the other foot the reaction would be the same...and every lib here knows it....

Look for an income tax revolt and more and more protests...they will make China Joe send out the fire hoses...

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.
violence started with breaching the first barrier.
It started with the first phony ballot counted for Joe....you steal it you own it.....you pay the consequences....

From someone who can not except the results of an election despite every challenge addressed and/or investigated. The ONLY outcome you would except would be a Trump win. That is not the American way.

No problem with them protesting, but as soon as it got violent, it needed to be stopped.

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
How would you react to your vote being stolen?...when no one seems to want to do anything to fix it...so next time will be the same...this has to stop and stop now...

Only an idiot would approve of it. So you must.

Agree. It's an American right to protest. But man...surreal.
You do understand that Democrats are using this event to set something else up later.
They plan on getting violent with anyone who protests in Washington in the future.
They want to turn us into a police-state.
Causing a riot only helps Democrats in their push to silence anyone who dares to oppose them.

violence started with breaching the first barrier.
It started with the first phony ballot counted for Joe....you steal it you own it.....you pay the consequences....

From someone who can not except the results of an election despite every challenge addressed and/or investigated. The ONLY outcome you would except would be a Trump win. That is not the American way.
Not one judge has heard any evidence...not one evidentiary trial has taken place....so you are wrong when you say every challenge was addressed...

I demand the TV people to stop demeaning and destroying individual for having a different political view to start. I demand all of them from the fraud media, the TV hosts of all talk shows, the people working on programs that promote Prog ideas whether subtle or full force to be accountable for the violence they have caused from decade after decade of propaganda. i demand that entertainers and sports players shit the hell up and worry about themselves with their issues. Insurrections have been goin on for the last year and under Obama. Only fools will move to the danger zones now.

Forum List

Back