Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Sure it is. We need taxes. We set them at a certain rate a long time ago. When you cut taxes, you’re bankrupting us and giving them money you shouldn’t be GIVING
Taxes are taking. Its taking from those that work to pay off corrupt pols and their puppet masters while claiming to give to others. When you tax the workers and business owners you are bankrupting them. Once upon a time there was no income tax in the US......when the government money, most goes to fraud waste and abuse. The feds are only supposed to be doing military, foreign policy, and infrastructure---everything is taking (stealing) from others ....

Again cutting taxes is NOT giving---it is simply taking less from those that are forced to pay in aka tax slaves. INstead mooching, and demanding others pay more ---you ought to be paying in. Oh and fyi, despite the trillions in taxes---notice that the government just went further into debt-------spent more--stole more.

Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden
1643462669470-png.594227

Fake artificial growth based on artificially pumping money into the economy which is causing massive inflation and price hikes, and which will disappear when the pumping disappears

This thread is a giant LIE

You guys said a year ago the sky was falling. You were wrong. Sort of like people who said we’d be dead by now from global warming
Sealy--take a look around sweetie. We have entered a RECESSION----with massive inflation just starting. It has gotten bad already so quickly and it is about to get fucking worse. MUCH WORSE............those that are poorer are going to be hit the hardest.....those mooching, are going to find that their free government money stolen from those that contribute isn't going to cover as much. The Carrying costs on the government debt, is going to bury us for decades alone.

That’s just a right wing Montra. when will you stop using it? I’m sick of responding to it.

It isn’t a mantra, it is true. If you don’t agree with this premise then you are agreeing with the opposite, that is, that all money belongs to the government and they simply allow some people to keep more of it than others. Is that your stance?

Sealy--take a look around sweetie. We have entered a RECESSION----with massive inflation just starting. It has gotten bad already so quickly and it is about to get fucking worse. MUCH WORSE............those that are poorer are going to be hit the hardest.....those mooching, are going to find that their free government money stolen from those that contribute isn't going to cover as much. The Carrying costs on the government debt, is going to bury us for decades alone.
You don’t know what a recession is sweety

It isn’t a mantra, it is true. If you don’t agree with this premise then you are agreeing with the opposite, that is, that all money belongs to the government and they simply allow some people to keep more of it than others. Is that your stance?
Government needs taxes. You like it the rich bribe politicians so they pass laws that allow them to avoid paying. Got it

With that infrastructure bill biden passed? We’re good for at least 8 years. 2030.

Unfortunately, the infrastructure bill was about 10% of what most consider infrastructure. The remaining 90% was pet projects which will make many politicians, both Democrat and Republican, even wealtheir.

You guys said a year ago the sky was falling. You were wrong. Sort of like people who said we’d be dead by now from global warming

The sky may not be falling but we have the worst border and immigration problem in over 20 years, inflation the worst it's been in over 30 years, a labor shortage which has never happened in my lifetime, a supply chain problem that is choking off consumers, the most well armed terrorist group in the world we ever had thanks to Dementia, and on the brink of war with another nuclear armed country.

But other than that, no, the sky isn't falling. :eusa_shhh:

Unfortunately, the infrastructure bill was about 10% of what most consider infrastructure. The remaining 90% was pet projects which will make many politicians, both Democrat and Republican, even wealtheir.
Still stimulus money that will keep things going. Biden stopped spending that money in afganistan. It’s now going to rebuild America. And you complain about both. Interesting.

Government needs taxes. You like it the rich bribe politicians so they pass laws that allow them to avoid paying. Got it

You mean the ultra-wealthy? They are largely Democrats. It is the working wealthy that get screwed on taxes. Keep in mind, is is the ultra-wealthy that got really mad when Trump lowered the SALT deduction. Yes, some not so weallthy in high tax states were also affected, but make no mistake about it, it was the ultra wealthy that had a fit. Ironically, it is the Democrats who want to raise the deduction again to help these folks.

The sky may not be falling but we have the worst border and immigration problem in over 20 years, inflation the worst it's been in over 30 years, a labor shortage which has never happened in my lifetime, a supply chain problem that is choking off consumers, the most well armed terrorist group in the world we ever had thanks to Dementia, and on the brink of war with another nuclear armed country.

But other than that, no, the sky isn't falling. :eusa_shhh:
Yes we know your right wing talking points. Who gives a fuck about the border ray? We only cared during the bush recession where jobs were scarce. Nobody cares when for every 1 person looking we have 1.5 jobs. We need them. Bring them in. The poorer the better because the jobs available are mcd and starbuck jobs.

Still stimulus money that will keep things going. Biden stopped spending that money in afganistan. It’s now going to rebuild America. And you complain about both. Interesting.

They aren’t rebuilding America. They are using a small portion of the huge bill for window dressing and blowing and pocketing the rest.

Stimulus money has to come from somewhere. It is artificial, much like bump from the stimulus money given out during COVID.

You mean the ultra-wealthy? They are largely Democrats. It is the working wealthy that get screwed on taxes. Keep in mind, is is the ultra-wealthy that got really mad when Trump lowered the SALT deduction. Yes, some not so weallthy in high tax states were also affected, but make no mistake about it, it was the ultra wealthy that had a fit. Ironically, it is the Democrats who want to raise the deduction again to help these folks.
The working wealthy don’t mind. Because they can and will make more. It’s old money. Guys like trump who were willed their fortunes. Republicans.

They aren’t rebuilding America. They are using a small portion of the huge bill for window dressing and blowing and pocketing the rest.

Stimulus money has to come from somewhere. It is artificial, much like bump from the stimulus money given out during COVID.
What’s new?

Yes we know your right wing talking points. Who gives a fuck about the border ray? We only cared during the bush recession where jobs were scarce. Nobody cares when for every 1 person looking we have 1.5 jobs. We need them. Bring them in. The poorer the better because the jobs available are mcd and starbuck jobs.

We wouldn’t need them if we didn’t provide Americans a better alternative to those jobs. We pay people to do nothing. How long do you think it will take for the immigrant MCD workers to figure out that they can get benefits and stay at home too? Yes, Democrats will be pushing that as well. It is losing strategy.

Well I just showed you that in 1978 my father bought a home and my mom didn’t work and he was able to raise a family of 4. He worked at Ford. $11 hr and insurance. In Detroit 1 out of every 3 houses worked for the big three. Every other house worked for a supplier of the big three. The world had never seen such a great middle class.

Maybe you didn’t benefit from this because you didn’t live here. Flint, Saginaw, Detroit were booming. Even blacks were getting these great jobs. The Ford factory my dad worked at was mostly black. The Lincoln town car plant. It’s now in Mexico. I thought my area was going to die when Ford left but were booming again.

I have no idea WTF that has to do with tax rates. But the Japanese took over our auto market not long after. Instead of spending their money on union demands and taxes, they invested their money in engineering and quality parts. There was (and still is) little reason to buy an American vehicle over a Japanese vehicle.

I ran into a guy I used to hang around with as a kid. We got to talking about the others we hung around with. He told me one of those guys were retired at the age of 50. He was with Chevy since the age of 18 as a painter. He retired at 50 with all kinds of benefits including medical care. Those are called legacy costs and you pay for my friend and tens of thousands of others to sit home in their middle age every time you buy an American car.

The working wealthy don’t mind. Because they can and will make more. It’s old money. Guys like trump who were willed their fortunes. Republicans.

My family is the working “wealthy” and I mind. We pay plenty of taxes.

Obviously you are incorrect, because the working wealthy Democrats in the NE are all about more SALT deduction.

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

I think it has improved for lower wage earners. My wife who has worked at fast food restraunts all her life on low wages has definitely benefited since Biden is in office. She has more money, is paid more, gets free food everyday, salary raises, stimulus checks.

Forum List

Back