Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

the definition of ownership is a person or people who owns something. Our various governments own those things, not the community. The community merely funds the things government owns.
You still haven’t explained how one funding something isn’t an example of ownership.

Just what specific policies of Biden have made our border security weaker?

As mentioned the stay in Mexico policy which the courts forced him to reverse. Trump ended Catch and Release. Dementia ended that and replaced it with catch and process. Trump's policy was that if you wanted to apply for US asylum, you need to do so at your US embassy in your own country. Dementia ended that. Another policy of his was that if you do make it to our border and were offered asylum by any other country along the way, it automatically disqualifies you from US asylum. Trump told Mexico if they want to see anymore US aid, they better stop migrants from crossing their country to get to ours, and that's exactly what they did. Now caravans from other countries are spotted all over Mexico on their way to our border.

Is inflation better? Is the supply chain better? Is the workforce better? Is the immigration problem better with 2 million more illegals in this country last year taking jobs from Americans?

Every other metric like what, the unemployment rate dropping at a slow pace? Even the people who have money to spend can't do it because they can't find the items they wish to purchase.
Trump passed a tax bill, spent, and stimulated enough that inflation was coming. Bidens working on it.

If trump was president and these things were true would you vote for biden?

You guys are trying to convince idiots who are doing great that all the problems are Biden’s fault. Ha!

And trumps going to fix problems? You guys need to move on from trump. Even Alex Jones said he’s an idiot.

Lol this is such political bullshit. What SPECIFIC Biden LAW is doing this?
Especially when biden can just sign an executive order.

These guys said trump couldn’t break the law even when he did.

This is just a complaint. Innocent till proven guilty.

Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden
1643462669470.png

Trump passed a tax bill, spent, and stimulated enough that inflation was coming. Bidens working on it.

If trump was president and these things were true would you vote for biden?

You guys are trying to convince idiots who are doing great that all the problems are Biden’s fault. Ha!

And trumps going to fix problems? You guys need to move on from trump. Even Alex Jones said he’s an idiot.

Oh I'm sure nothing would make you and the other commies happier if Trump didn't run. In all my life I've never seen them (and you) so scared of one man in politics.

The bill Trump passed was during the beginning of his presidency when he had a Republican led Congress. He signed a bill for an unemployment extension FROM THE DEMOCRAT CONGRESS at the beginning of the covid invasion. He refused to sign a second bill when the vaccines came out for the reason we see today. Inflation doesn't take that long to happen from an action. But as I predicted in earlier threads of who will win the presidential election, I stated that all of Biden's F-ups the commies will try to blame on Trump or some other Republican with zero evidence of their claim if he wins, so thanks for making my point valid.

Oh I'm sure nothing would make you and the other commies happier if Trump didn't run. In all my life I've never seen them (and you) so scared of one man in politics.

The bill Trump passed was during the beginning of his presidency when he had a Republican led Congress. He signed a bill for an unemployment extension FROM THE DEMOCRAT CONGRESS at the beginning of the covid invasion. He refused to sign a second bill when the vaccines came out for the reason we see today. Inflation doesn't take that long to happen from an action. But as I predicted in earlier threads of who will win the presidential election, I stated that all of Biden's F-ups the commies will try to blame on Trump or some other Republican with zero evidence of their claim if he wins, so thanks for making my point valid.
Funny. Give us trillions it causes a problem. Give the top 10% trillions, no problem.

Did you forget we are no longer spending trillions in Afghanistan?

LOL

Do you really think the forum needed more evidence you're a fucking moron??

GDP was 14.3% for Q4-2021. Factor in inflation, and it was 6.9%...

See, I posted a real life impact of your idiot in the oval, you try to confuse....Let me say this clearly so even a dullard like you can understand....

When people who got an extra $40 per week in their paycheck, experience an increase of $200 per week in living expenses, I can tell you this, the idiot in the oval isn't getting re elected....Nor, is saying that the average American is doing better anywhere near truthful....

Now, let's throw in the other aspects...

Supply shortages that have people experiencing empty shelves across the nation

Severe division, and rancor that is tearing apart families.

Increased taxation

Put that on top of everything, and add in the Covid bs, and people are quickly getting fed up with this so called "progress"....And that's only on the domestic front...

So, you can call names all you like, but you're just wrong, or lying...I think a little of both...

Funny. Give us trillions it causes a problem. Give the top 10% trillions, no problem.

Did you forget we are no longer spending trillions in Afghanistan?

Dementia just gave them 83 billion dollars of military equipment.

When did the top 10% get trillions from the federal government? :eusa_shhh:

The Reagan, bush 2 and trump tax breaks. Roll them all back.

That's not giving anybody anything, that's just taking less of what they created.

If you and I were neighbors and you walked your dog for a half hour ever day, and once a month I'd sneak into your house and steal $100.00, if I decided that was too much and stole only $80.00 a month, does that mean I gave you $20.00 a month? No, it means I took less of what you own.

Just what specific policies of Biden have made our border security weaker?
Just to name a few....

Stopping the wall
Eliminating stay in Mexico
Eliminating Safe Third World Countries policy.
Placing a moratorium on all deportations.

Forum List

Back