Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

So the article I pulled it from didn't check their sources. Oops.

Feel free to "fact check" this one.

View attachment 593614
LOLOL

In typical fashion, the brain-dead idiot eschews personal responsibility and blames someone else for what he himself posted on the forum.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

In typical fashion, the brain-dead idiot eschews personal responsibility and blames someone else for what he himself posted on the forum.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yes, I blame the media for presenting a picture with improper context... because, you know, they NEVER do such a thing.

The plethora of ships still stuck off California to this day is easily verifiable. Why hasn't President Potatohead and his bang up crew of economic geniuses fixed it?

That was going to happen anyways. Remember trump sent the first stimulus check out. Who’s to say he wouldn’t have sent more to prop up his fake economy.

I didn't agree with those either. I'm not a sycophant.

They have not skyrocketed. That’s just bullshit. They are higher and some people can’t afford it, but those wages will remain in place for the long term. This inflation issue is only temporary in comparison. Every other economic metric is doing better under Biden than Trump but you are too childish to acknowledge it.
So why the need for an arbitrary minimum wage vs. a market driven wage? You say inflation is temporary, what does that mean? 6 months? 2 years? What is going to drive down inflation? What are the policies?

Childish is referencing Trump or any other previous President. This is Biden’s economy. I celebrate the metrics you listed yet questioned the policies that cut into them.

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

So Biden hasn’t managed to tank the stock market yet. Good. I’m retired and my stock market investments are very important to me.

Usually the stock market does well on a Democrat President’s watch. But as Obama warned, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.”

I listen to people complaining about inflation and bitching about filling up the gas tank on their car. A minor home project ended up costing me a small fortune last summer as building supplies were hard to find and extremely expensive.

The liberal media is now under orders to pump Joe Biden up and make him look like the best President in modern history, They of course will comply and you will keep reading propaganda about how fantastic Joe Biden is. The worse he does the more bullshit about how great he is you will read. I predict you will read stories abut Joe that you sill swear came from The Onion but are from the lame stream media.

In my opinion and the opinion of many in our nation Joe Biden is by far the worst President in modern history and it took him just a year to achieve that status. Jimmy Carter must be a very happy man today.

Yes, I blame the media for presenting a picture with improper context... because, you know, they NEVER do such a thing.

The plethora of ships still stuck off California to this day is easily verifiable. Why hasn't President Potatohead and his bang up crew of economic geniuses fixed it?
Of course you blame others for what you do. That aside, as you already showed, this problem goes back to the early days of the pandemic and it's worldwide. It's clearly not a simple problem to fix.

Of course you blame others for what you do. That aside, as you already showed, this problem goes back to the early days of the pandemic and it's worldwide. It's clearly not a simple problem to fix.

Riiiight. It's my fault that a media outlet reported something incorrectly.

Stop giving me excuses. Inflation is at record highs, gas is $3+/gallon, and stores all around the country are frequently out of stock of staple items. I paid $5 for a fucking pound of ground chuck to make chili today. If you think these are the signs of a "good" economy, I shudder to think what you actually consider a BAD one.

Riiiight. It's my fault that a media outlet reported something incorrectly.

Stop giving me excuses. Inflation is at record highs, gas is $3+/gallon, and stores all around the country are frequently out of stock of staple items. I paid $5 for a fucking pound of ground chuck to make chili today. If you think these are the signs of a "good" economy, I shudder to think what you actually consider a BAD one.
LOL

YOU are responsible for what YOU post here, no one else. Your source of that image, from wherever you took it, is not responsible for what you post here.

Man up and take responsibility for what you post.

And by excuse, you mean ignore that this problem began in 2020.

And by record high inflation, you mean less than we had under Nixon, Ford, Carter & Reagan. I suppose you're not responsible for posting that bullshit either, huh?

And again, real GDP was 6.9% last quarter and that is factoring in those inflated prices. I suppose you're not responsible either for being such an unmitigated imbecile who doesn't know the difference between nominal GDP from real GDP?

LOL

YOU are responsible for what you post here, no one else. Your source of that image, from wherever you took it, is not responsible for your fuckups.

Man up and take responsibility for what you post.

And by excuse, you mean ignore that this problem began in 2020.

And by record high inflation, you mean less than we had under Nixon, Ford, Carter & Reagan. I suppose you're not responsible for posting that bullshit either, huh?

And again, real GDP was 6.9% last quarter and that is factoring in those inflated prices. I suppose you're not responsible either for being such an unmitigated imbecile who doesn't know the difference between nominal GDP from real GDP?

I did. And I said the source got it wrong. Get the fuck over it already you man-child, Jesus Christ.

I wasn't alive during Nixon, Ford, Carter. I was a toddler under Reagan. The year is 2022 and we are discussing CURRENT events. My income didn't go up to match inflation over the past year so I don't give a flying rats ass what you think your bullshit government numbers prove. I merely need to look at my bank account.

I am paying more to live TODAY than I was a year ago. My food costs are higher. My fuel costs are higher. My most recent utility bill was 20% higher than it was at the same time last year. I also recently had to purchase a new vehicle and paid thousands more for it than I would have a year ago due to nationwide low inventory.

THAT is reality, and it is a reality shared by hundreds of millions of Americans. So where the HELL is your "booming" economy?

Sad to see someone who is so ego-driven that they force themselves to defend the indefensible.

Using your logic, if everyone just quits looking for a job, we will reach ZERO UNEMPLOYMENT!

2022-01-14-XL.jpg
So under Trump, the LFPR dropped from 62.8% to 61.4%; while under Biden, it's increased from 61.4% to 61.9%

Let's add that to the list you're about to bitch about.

Unemployment rate:
Trump: UP from 4.7% to 6.4%
Biden: DOWN from 6.4% to 3.9%

Jobs:
Trump: DOWN: -2,876,000
Biden: UP: 6,215,000

Real GDP:
Trump: UP 1.0%
Biden: UP 5.7%

Looks like Biden trumps Trump.

:dance:

So under Trump, the LFPR dropped from 62.8% to 61.4%; while under Biden, it's increased from 61.4% to 61.9%

Let's add that to the list you're about to bitch about.

Unemployment rate:
Trump: UP from 4.7% to 6.4%
Biden: DOWN from 6.4% to 3.9%

Jobs:
Trump: DOWN: -2,876,000
Biden: UP: 6,215,000

Real GDP:
Trump: UP 1.0%
Biden: UP 5.7%

Looks like Biden trumps Trump.

:dance:

Do you honestly think we just forgot that Trump's final year was the first year of the pandemic? Your claims are completely disingenuous and you damn well know it.

I did. And I said the source got it wrong. Get the fuck over it already you man-child, Jesus Christ.

I wasn't alive during Nixon, Ford, Carter. I was a toddler under Reagan. The year is 2022 and we are discussing CURRENT events. My income didn't go up to match inflation over the past year so I don't give a flying rats ass what you think your bullshit government numbers prove. I merely need to look at my bank account.

I am paying more to live TODAY than I was a year ago. My food costs are higher. My fuel costs are higher. My most recent utility bill was 20% higher than it was at the same time last year. I also recently had to purchase a new vehicle and paid thousands more for it than I would have a year ago due to nationwide low inventory.

THAT is reality, and it is a reality shared by hundreds of millions of Americans. So where the HELL is your "booming" economy?
LOLOL

History is older than you. When you make a bullshit comment like we have record-high inflation, your age is utterly irrelevant to that statement. Needless to say, it's not true as we've had higher inflation. The actual record high is more than three times higher than it is now.

And again, real GDP is 6.9% for the last quarter. You must be doing something wrong if you have a problem with your bank account. That too is on you.

Do you honestly think we just forgot that Trump's final year was the first year of the pandemic? Your claims are completely disingenuous and you damn well know it.
So? He was still president. Those are the numbers on his watch. Oops, I almost forgot -- you like to shift blame.

LOLOL

History is older than you. When you make a bullshit comment like we have record-high inflation, your age is utterly irrelevant to that statement. Needless to say, it's not true as we've had higher inflation. The actual record high is more than three times higher than it is now.

And again, real GDP is 6.9% for the last quarter. You must be doing something wrong if you have a problem with your bank account. That too is on you.

Oh, ok. Make sure to tell CNN there's no "record inflation" then.

cnninflation.png

and CBS

cbsinflation.png

and MSN

msninflation.png

and Forbes

forbesinflation.png

They must all be lying, eh?

There is nothing "wrong" with my bank account, dumbass. Your unwillingness to acknowledge that food, material and energy costs have surged over the past 12 months doesn't make it any less so.

Your feigned ignorance isn't fooling anyone. Unless of course you're some kind of magical wizard that doesn't use fuel or consume food.

So? He was still president. Those are the numbers on his watch. Oops, I almost forgot -- you like to shift blame.

If an asteroid nails the USA tomorrow, would the ensuing economic crisis it creates be Biden's fault?

Stop being a fucking moron.

Oh, ok. Make sure to tell CNN there's no "record inflation" then.

View attachment 593645

and CBS

View attachment 593648
and MSN

View attachment 593649

and Forbes

View attachment 593650

They must all be lying, eh?

There is nothing "wrong" with my bank account, dumbass. Your unwillingness to acknowledge that food, material and energy costs have surged over the past 12 months doesn't make it any less so.

Your feigned ignorance isn't fooling anyone. Unless of course you're some kind of magical wizard that doesn't use fuel or consume food.
No, they're not, you are. That CNN article is about one particular measure of inflation which has only been tracked since 2010.

Which of course, is not what you said. What you said was we have record high inflation -- which is utterly false. Sadly, when called on it, rather than own your bullshit claim, you blamed your age.

Forum List

Back