Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

You people really don't understand inflation do you.

If you get a 10% raise today, but pay 10% more for your groceries tomorrow - what the fuck have you gained?

NOTHING.

"But hey, the GDP numbers look better!".....
it's so simple even a Democrat should understand it

4th Quarter real GDP: 6.9%

Trump would cut out having sex with Ivanka if he could have had a quarter that strong.

tenor.gif
You can't give Democrats credit for 'raising' a number that they earlier crashed with the shut down.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What an economic genius this clown is

What this economic genius knows is that you can't get any better of an economy than a million more jobs than Americans that can do them. I also know that growth is ALWAYS slower when the economy is good compared to getting out of a sluggish economy. Unemployment rates drop faster when it's at 7% compared to when it's at 4%.

Which does not negate the fact that people are spending more money for the same goods than they were a year ago. Do you need this in crayon?
LOL

Looks more like you're eating crayons.

Now you're just doubling down on stupid. Again, retard, that's factored into real GDP. Have someone explain to you the difference between nominal[/i] GDP and real GDP.

If we don't factor in those inflated prices, GDP is 10%.

LOLOL

Spits the idiot who doesn't know the difference between nominal GDP and real GDP.

face-palm-gif.278959
God they are all such a waste of time. Their emotional, black and white thinking is too simple for any topic of nuance. I guess it’s still fun seeing them implode when they can’t form a logical argument

The economy is heading straight for stagflation.
This was because of the current SEC chairman and the Fed Chairman who are and have been Biden supporters even when working under Trump.

They knew better than to do as much market stimulus as they did as well as early as they did...but they didn't care about the country....they cared about lining their own damn pockets.

LOL

Looks more like you're eating crayons.

Now you're just doubling down on stupid. Again, retard, that's factored into real GDP. Have someone explain to you the difference between nominal[/i] GDP and real GDP.

If we don't factor in those inflated prices, GDP is 10%.

Are people spending more money for the same products now then they were a year ago, yes or no?

You can't give Democrats credit for 'raising' a number that they earlier crashed with the shut down.
You mean the shutdown Trump recommended...?

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

God they are all such a waste of time. Their emotional, black and white thinking is too simple for any topic of nuance. I guess it’s still fun seeing them implode when they can’t form a logical argument

"Hurrr durrr government numbers say the economy is fine, my neighbor who's struggling to put food on the table is a liar!!"

Are people spending more money for the same products now then they were a year ago, yes or no?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck... again... those inflationary costs are factored into real GDP.

What you're talking about is nominal GDP, which is 10% for the year and 14.3% for the 4th quarter.

Factor in inflation, which is what you want to do, and that brings us real GDP at 5.7% for the year and 6.9% for the quarter.

Now about those crayons of yours...

Screen-Shot-2021-03-10-at-12.54.09-e1615380926697.png

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

Even billyboi doesn’t believe this crap.

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

Then why is Biden negating all of those metrics with inflationary policies? Egregious government spending and increased energy prices? Think about it? Your wages are up but your costs have skyrocketed. So, we are celebrating a “wash” at best.

Forum List

Back