Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Sure you can always find some negative things to point at. We saw you do it during Obama's rule. How do you know gas would have been cheaper under Trump? Especially in a second term. He wouldn't give a fuck about that. What are you going to do not elect him a 3rd time?

Gas in MI is under $3 a gallon. Get a battery car bitch.
Why make such a childish, desperate post. Face it, you can not defend the indefensible. As you know, you are among the few remaining egotists still supporting the trainwreck in the Oval Office.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Character%20I-M.jpg

If an asteroid nails the USA tomorrow, would the ensuing economic crisis it creates be Biden's fault?

Stop being a fucking moron.
Depends on how Biden responded. Trump's response to the pandemic cost us millions of jobs and killed GDP.

No, they're not, you are. That CNN article is about one particular measure of inflation which has only been tracked since 2010.

Which of course, is not what you said. What you said was we have record high inflation -- which is utterly false. Sadly, when called on it, rather than own your bullshit claim, you blamed your age.

And you conveniently ignored the other articles... lol. Clown.

Depends on how Biden responded. Trump's response to the pandemic cost us millions of jobs and killed GDP.

In what fucking reality would a global pandemic NOT affect jobs and GDP you absolute RETARD?

It doesn't? When do things become "records" in Faun-world? 50 years? 500?

forbesinflation2-png.593653
Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

You're more retarded than I thought. Don't you bother to look at what you post??

Now you're actually claiming a "nearly 40-year high" is record high inflation. You're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

You're more retarded than I thought. Don't you bother to look at what you post??

Now you're actually claiming a "nearly 40-year high" is record high inflation. You're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

It is a record for the past 4 decades, which would encompass roughly half the living population.

Do you think a 25 year old working single mother gives a flying fuck what inflation was under Jimmy Carter? Does it have any effect on her whatsoever? Or do you think maybe she just might be more concerned with current inflation as she struggles to feed her child?

Jesus FUCK what is WRONG with you...

People returning to work is not "adding jobs" you dishonest snake.
Of course it is. They may not be new jobs but any increase, is adding. Of course, I'm saying this to an idiot who doesn't know that real GDP has inflation factored in. So there's that.

It is a record for the past 4 decades, which would encompass roughly half the living population.

Do you think a 25 year old working single mother gives a flying fuck what inflation was under Jimmy Carter? Does it have any effect on her whatsoever? Or do you think maybe she just might be more concerned with current inflation as she struggles to feed her child?

Jesus FUCK what is WRONG with you...
A record since nearly four decades ago is not "record high." Words have meaning even if you don't know what they mean.

A record since nearly four decades ago is not "record high." Words have meaning even if you don't know what they mean.

It is to anyone under the age of 40, moron. Your lived experience is not universal. There is no sense in engaging you further. You are an idiotic, petulant little man-baby.

Congrats on being the first dumb shit in my block list.

Imagine how bad the supply chain would be if trump was still running things.

Why would the supply chain be worse under Trump when he refused to sign the pork bill right until he left office. You do know the supply chain is mostly due to not having workers on the job, don't you?

It is to anyone under the age of 40, moron. Your lived experience is not universal. There is no sense in engaging you further. You are an idiotic, petulant little man-baby.

No, it's not a record high just because some imaginary person you're talking about isn't as old as the record. Record highs are not based upon individuals' ages. Barry Bonds hold the record high home runs for a single season with 73 in 2001. Stanton does NOT hold the "record high" to folks under 20 just because he hit 59 home runs in 2017.

A record high is the highest of all time, I don't care how retarded you are.

Congrats on being the first dumb shit in my block list.

So you're a pussy as well as a flaming imbecile. What a loser you are. Whatever... no skin off my back.

That was going to happen anyways. Remember trump sent the first stimulus check out. Who’s to say he wouldn’t have sent more to prop up his fake economy.

Trump signed THE DEMOCRAT bill to send the checks out because businesses were closing down and having employees unable to work because of the virus. He didn't send checks out as the recovery from covid unfolded. With no vaccine the safest thing for people with preexisting conditions was to stay out of public if possible.

Trump signed THE DEMOCRAT bill to send the checks out because businesses were closing down and having employees unable to work because of the virus. He didn't send checks out as the recovery from covid unfolded. With no vaccine the safest thing for people with preexisting conditions was to stay out of public if possible.
You idiot. His name was on the fucking checks. He owns it. Stop being such a pussy and stop blaming others.

106514776-1588262659494gettyimages-1221870060.jpeg

LOL

YOU are responsible for what YOU post here, no one else. Your source of that image, from wherever you took it, is not responsible for what you post here.

Man up and take responsibility for what you post.

And by excuse, you mean ignore that this problem began in 2020.

And by record high inflation, you mean less than we had under Nixon, Ford, Carter & Reagan. I suppose you're not responsible for posting that bullshit either, huh?

And again, real GDP was 6.9% last quarter and that is factoring in those inflated prices. I suppose you're not responsible either for being such an unmitigated imbecile who doesn't know the difference between nominal GDP from real GDP?
58957033-S.jpg

Forum List

Back