‘Don’t do it Republicans – patriots will never forget"

This was an attempt to coerce the government.
Is this threatening behaviour legal ?
Its more like the actions of a mafia Boss. How can an unelected gobshite order around people who have actually been elected by the electorate ?

Somebody needs to find this old idiot a job.
I'll bet our Trumpettes can't find a single other ex president who threatened lawmakers in advance of a vote. It is quite unseemly and abhorrent conduct.

Poor Donnie is pissed that he couldn't get an infrastructure bill done in 4 years even with 157 "Infrastructure Weeks".

17 defectors means he's losing his grip on the party. Maybe he'd be good as a Walmart Greeter?

2269joy300thumb.gif

That’s what they’ve brainwashed you to think.
You think open borders and not prosecuting criminals is a good thing for this country? You think killing jobs because of climate change is good when other countries pollute more than we do? Do you think CRT is anything but a way to permanently divide this country and destroy it.

If you do you are part of the problem.

You think open borders and not prosecuting criminals is a good thing for this country? You think killing jobs because of climate change is good when other countries pollute more than we do? Do you think CRT is anything but a way to permanently divide this country and destroy it.

If you do you are part of the problem.
This thread is about an infrastructure plan. You might not have realized that, but that's brainwashing for ya. It doesn't allow for a lot of independent thought.

This thread is about an infrastructure plan. You might not have realized that, but that's brainwashing for ya. It doesn't allow for a lot of independent thought.
An infrastructure plan that has very little to do with actual infrastructure. Only a small percentage of the money goes to bridge and road repairs. It is another power grab through regulations and federal control of what the states could manage if given the funds.

I'll bet our Trumpettes can't find a single other ex president who threatened lawmakers in advance of a vote. It is quite unseemly and abhorrent conduct.

Poor Donnie is pissed that he couldn't get an infrastructure bill done in 4 years even with 157 "Infrastructure Weeks".

17 defectors means he's losing his grip on the party. Maybe he'd be good as a Walmart Greeter?

2269joy300thumb.gif
He threatened no one.

An infrastructure plan that has very little to do with actual infrastructure. Only a small percentage of the money goes to bridge and road repairs. It is another power grab through regulations and federal control of what the states could manage if given the funds.
Bridge and road repairs help Americans, do they not?

You should look through the bill before you say anything more.

Seeing as you havent read the link.........
“Don’t do it Republicans – patriots will never forget,” he added later in his statement. “If this deal happens, lots of primaries will be coming your way.”

That seems pretty clear.Just like his threats to the President of Ukraine.

Your problem is most republicans are not Patriots....try conservatives, twinkle toes

Cons are only interested in themselves.

You don't live here, why do you bother you tiny man?

If you did live here you'd realize conservatives follow the constitution....and kicked your ilk out around 1776.

The hilarious part is we saved your empire twice but you goofs still managed to lose it

Bridge and road repairs help Americans, do they not?

You should look through the bill before you say anything more.

You are the one that needs to look at it. It is a pork laden disaster.

Do you know you just asked the 2021 dumbest question? I do not think anyone will top that one before Dec31.
I think it's a really good question. You know why I think it's a really good question? Because you refuse to answer it.

I don't see a threat there.

I see Trump telling them that he believes voters will hold Republicans accountable, but that's hardly a "threat". It's simply his belief of what will happen.

Bu it's not a threat. Well, maybe it's a threat to the most sensitive and delicate among us; those who view any disagreement at all as an attack...
That Leftist loon does not live in reality.

This was an attempt to coerce the government.
Is this threatening behaviour legal ?
Its more like the actions of a mafia Boss. How can an unelected gobshite order around people who have actually been elected by the electorate ?

Somebody needs to find this old idiot a job.
While you’re worried about people threatening the government, the government is threatening the American people.

You sir are a slave that looks up to his masters and will do and believe whatever they tell you

Forum List

Back