Mo Brooks Proves That Capitol Attack/Tourist Visit Was A False Flag Operation

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rep. Mo Brooks may be done with Jan. 6, but Jan. 6 isn’t done with him. The Alabama representative, notorious for his speaking role at the Jan. 6 rally leading up to the invasion of the Capitol. On the day of the certification, Jan. 6, he then gave a fiery speech at President Donald Trump’s rally at the Ellipse where he told the assembled crowd that “today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass!”

Brooks, like Republican leaders who tried to counterprogram the hearing with a press conference yesterday, thinks a proper investigation would look at the Capitol Police and their level of preparation. Then, to prove his point about preparation, he revealed a new detail to me: that because of a tip he’d received about potential violence;
“I was warned on Monday that there might be risks associated with the next few days,” he said. “And as a consequence of those warnings, I did not go to my condo. Instead, I slept on the floor of my office. And when I gave my speech at the Ellipse, I was wearing body armor. “That’s why I was wearing that nice little windbreaker,” he told me with a grin. “To cover up the body armor.”

This is why Pelosi didn't want any "real" Republicans on the committee...because Mo has all the evidence you need right there -- he is the smoking gun....Due to Mo Brooks extensive contacts within the intelligence agencies and the level of respect they have for him; he was warned that the FBI in association with their agreement with BLM and ANTIFA; that there was going to be a false flag attack made on the Capitol...

So he wore body armor just in case some ANTIFA thug would open fire on him to stop him from giving perhaps what will be remembered as one of the greatest speeches in the last 50 years...or...if there would be armed BLM gang members breeching the House chamber and opening fire on him.

Yep. that and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.
They can do and get away with practically anything at this point. Nothing stands in their way.
They will come into your home, rape your wife and skin your children alive .....if all you do is nothing. Which is persistently the case.

Someday the Right will have to confess it brought it all on itself.

Now you're just trying way too hard.

Web-boring.jpg

Yep. that and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.
They can do and get away with practically anything at this point. Nothing stands in their way.
They will come into your home, rape your wife and skin your children alive .....if all you do is nothing. Which is persistently the case.

Someday the Right will have to confess it brought it all on itself.
Like Bro, why won't the right just put a stop to it?

They have both God and Jesus on their side -- that's 2 people -- all the Dems have is Satan; and on top of that...most conservatives are strong Alpha males, why aren't they more powerful than the libs?

"Rep. Mo Brooks may be done with Jan. 6, but Jan. 6 isn’t done with him. The Alabama representative, notorious for his speaking role at the Jan. 6 rally leading up to the invasion of the Capitol. On the day of the certification, Jan. 6, he then gave a fiery speech at President Donald Trump’s rally at the Ellipse where he told the assembled crowd that “today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass!”

Brooks, like Republican leaders who tried to counterprogram the hearing with a press conference yesterday, thinks a proper investigation would look at the Capitol Police and their level of preparation. Then, to prove his point about preparation, he revealed a new detail to me: that because of a tip he’d received about potential violence;
“I was warned on Monday that there might be risks associated with the next few days,” he said. “And as a consequence of those warnings, I did not go to my condo. Instead, I slept on the floor of my office. And when I gave my speech at the Ellipse, I was wearing body armor. “That’s why I was wearing that nice little windbreaker,” he told me with a grin. “To cover up the body armor.”

This is why Pelosi didn't want any "real" Republicans on the committee...because Mo has all the evidence you need right there -- he is the smoking gun....Due to Mo Brooks extensive contacts within the intelligence agencies and the level of respect they have for him; he was warned that the FBI in association with their agreement with BLM and ANTIFA; that there was going to be a false flag attack made on the Capitol...

So he wore body armor just in case some ANTIFA thug would open fire on him to stop him from giving perhaps what will be remembered as one of the greatest speeches in the last 50 years...or...if there would be armed BLM gang members breeching the House chamber and opening fire on him.
Turns out he is facing a law suit for inciting the insurrection and tried to get the DOJ to help him.

Forum List

Back