Don't do it Labron, don't fall for the trap!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LA sheriff challenges LeBron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed 2 deputies

"This challenge is to LeBron James. I want you to match that and double that reward," Villanueva said. "I know you care about law enforcement. You expressed a very interesting statement about your perspective on race relations and on officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African American community. And I appreciated that. But likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across professions, across races, creeds, and I'd like to see LeBron James step up to the plate and double that."
Don't do it James, don't. These white officers are trying to hold you up for ridicule and judgement simply because you dared, dared mind you, to stand up to Trump and these white racist mf's that support police who murder black people. Matching that money is nothing for you, but do they go after the NFL, Baseball, the owners, etc. NO? But yous what they call a upity nigga and they want to shame you into submission....LET THE GOTDAMN POLICE UNIONS MATCH THE REWARD MONEY....and prayers to the victims, who will live to see another day, unlike the many black men these mf's have murdered.

And I would bet my last damn dollar....its a white guy that did it!! Else Trump would be all over this shit and he is NOT!!

LA sheriff challenges LeBron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed 2 deputies

"This challenge is to LeBron James. I want you to match that and double that reward," Villanueva said. "I know you care about law enforcement. You expressed a very interesting statement about your perspective on race relations and on officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African American community. And I appreciated that. But likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across professions, across races, creeds, and I'd like to see LeBron James step up to the plate and double that."
Don't do it James, don't. These white officers are trying to hold you up for ridicule and judgement simply because you dared, dared mind you, to stand up to Trump and these white racist mf's that support police who murder black people. Matching that money is nothing for you, but do they go after the NFL, Baseball, the owners, etc. NO? But yous what they call a upity nigga and they want to shame you into submission....LET THE GOTDAMN POLICE UNIONS MATCH THE REWARD MONEY....and prayers to the victims, who will live to see another day, unlike the many black men these mf's have murdered.

And I would bet my last damn dollar....its a white guy that did it!! Else Trump would be all over this shit and he is NOT!!
le bron is a jerk.....

It has not been proven that the shooter was black, but all the anti cop rhetoric is coming from the left on behalf of the very crazy minority among black people

1600268383651.png

I hope they do defund the police, and when your shit hood gets ransacked, there will be no one to help you....

The NBA makes me sick...they are endorsing and supporting cop killers on their courts....all while they plot and plan on how to move the NBA to Chinas market for more riches....Lebron is a stupid jock and he started this whole thing in the NBA...whatever comes next is all on him....including the blood of police officers....

I hope they do defund the police, and when your shit hood gets ransacked, there will be no one to help you....

Curious fact. The best protected businesses were the ones that were protected by the Mob. What makes you think that won’t crop up in those neighborhoods?

View attachment 389347

le bron is a jerk.....
and so are you!!

Hello LA county Sheriffs dept....whats that?....Lebron James home alarm is sounding....thank you we will send a car over to check it out....and write him a ticket for noise pollution.....

View attachment 389347

le bron is a jerk.....
and so are you!!
was it something i said?....

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

So what you are saying is you have to be anti-cop to support BLM?

or pro-shooting cops to be BLM?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Boy is he going to look stupid if he doesnt do it. I hope he doesnt just so people make his life miserable for it.

Forum List

Back