Don's Economic Council Disbands: Being a Nazi Sympathizer is Bad For Business

Interpol

Radical Centrist
Apr 14, 2012
U.S.
Trump’s business advisory council disbands

Oh, the irony. The first president to ever lose his economic advisory council is the businessman president. Apparently it's bad for branding to be associated with a Nazi sympathizer. Nixon advisor John Dean famously noted in '74, "There is a cancer on the presidency." At this moment, the cancer is the president. What a disgraceful moment in American history this is that white supremacists finally have a champion in the White House.

:lol: How have you not accidently killed yourself yet? All of you are fucking retarded.
And lets go ahead and be honest, mkay? Trump could have called out their individual names and you retards would have bitched that he didnt call for their public hanging.

LOL i guess we can scratch my above post. I am fine with trump having that label.
Hey, can we go ahead use your logic to apply to a different scenario? Using that, we must assume obama was the champion of the white house for islamic terrorists and radical left nut jobs that shoot people and burn peoples lives to the ground, correct? Cause he basically did the same thing. Or is that somehow different?

Obama was left alone to deal with ISIS in Syria when Republicans REFUSED to participate. Remember that? Of course you don't, because you're a dick, so no, your feeble attempt at making a logical statement doesn't apply, as Obama successfully waged war against ISIS. So successful that your Nazi sympathizer in chief can even take weekends off, asshole.

Delete your account.

Obama was left alone to deal with ISIS in Syria when Republicans REFUSED to participate. Remember that? Of course you don't, because you're a dick, so no, your feeble attempt at making a logical statement doesn't apply, as Obama successfully waged war against ISIS. So successful that your Nazi sympathizer in chief can even take weekends off, asshole.

Delete your account.
LMAO did you even what i wrote?

I'm prying out that Evil Intel processor in this PC as I type. I am going to plug in old dusty AMD I found at Goodwill.

Wish me luck. ouch! hot in there. Should I power down?

:lol: How have you not accidently killed yourself yet? All of you are fucking retarded.
And lets go ahead and be honest, mkay? Trump could have called out their individual names and you retards would have bitched that he didnt call for their public hanging.
No. Just do more than allowing all of the nation's racists to hi five each other knowing they have WH support.

Oh, the irony. The first president to ever lose his economic advisory council is the businessman president. Apparently it's bad for branding to be associated with a Nazi sympathizer. Nixon advisor John Dean famously noted in '74, "There is a cancer on the presidency." At this moment, the cancer is the president. What a disgraceful moment in American history this is that white supremacists finally have a champion in the White House.

The cancer left back in january 2017. It will take time to clean up the stench.

LOL i guess we can scratch my above post. I am fine with trump having that label.
Hey, can we go ahead use your logic to apply to a different scenario? Using that, we must assume obama was the champion of the white house for islamic terrorists and radical left nut jobs that shoot people and burn peoples lives to the ground, correct? Cause he basically did the same thing. Or is that somehow different?
You were damn lucky to have President Obama for eight years. He rescued you and all of us from Dubya's disastrous record setting recession, saving GM and the banks, and your 401k if you had sense enough to have one. He handed the racist Trump a strong economy and very low unemployment, and ended Dubya's war of disaster in Iraq,none of which the Republican President Dubya was able to do. And, the big one, the one Republicans despise him for, HE GOT BIN LADIN!!! Dubya wasn't able to do it; it took President Obama to get his sorry butt You should thank him, bigly.

You were damn lucky to have President Obama for eight years. He rescued you and all of us from Dubya's disastrous record setting recession, saving GM and the banks, and your 401k if you had sense enough to have one. He handed the racist Trump a strong economy and very low unemployment, and ended Dubya's war of disaster in Iraq,none of which the Republican President Dubya was able to do. And, the big one, the one Republicans despise him for, HE GOT BIN LADIN!!! Dubya wasn't able to do it; it took President Obama to get his sorry butt You should thank him, bigly.
Total relevant. Thanks.

The cancer left back in january 2017. It will take time to clean up the stench.

The cancer is the election of a white supremacist President. Every American who died fighting to destroy Nazis and white supremacists in WWII is spinning in his grave.

Exactly. He handed Don a winning economy (that Don now pretends is all his doing even though he's passed no significant legislation yet) and a foreign policy that sees us actually beating ISIS down in the Middle East pretty hard, which has afforded Don every weekend off and sometimes long weekends at that.

Trumper logic: But but, the Allied forces in WWII didn't have a PERMIT to land in Normandy!

It's funny that Trump is trying to take credit for the disbanding - which is just another lie.

"Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!" -- Trump​

Late that morning, Schwarzman ― a close Trump confidant ― held a conference call with other members of the Strategic and Policy Forum, according to The New York Times. The executives talked and decided to abandon the group.

Trump's Two Big Business Councils Disband Amid Uproar Over Charlottesville

General Lee was a Southern Hero. Many people were there to simply show support NOT to tear down American History. Paid Leftist mob showed up (non-permitted) to start violence at the "setup" exit funnel. Clintons' butt-buddy GOV should be in Jail now. They did the same thing at most of Trumps pre-election rallies.

close down all the threads. that's all.

IMG_0519.JPG

Who knew defending nazis would be bad for business?
This trump presidency has been like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone..

Last edited:
General Lee was a Southern Hero. Many people were there to simply show support NOT to tear down American History. Paid Leftist mob showed up (non-permitted) to start violence at the "setup" exit funnel. Clintons' butt-buddy GOV should be in Jail now. They did the same thing at most of Trumps pre-election rallies.

close down all the threads. that's all.
Go fuck yourself racist.
Klan meeting tonite?

Forum List

Back