Donor uteruses from real women to trans women says somebody or other as a proposal

So, people born was women who think they are men will give their uteruses to people born as men that think they are a woman. o_O

Damn, ain't medical technology amazing.

But, as long as it is between two consenting adults and I am not helping to pay for it...it is none of my concern.

The SJW's make it someone's concern when they foist it on underage children, and when they make people accept it in their every day lives, and punish anyone who disagrees.

You did not prove a damn thing. Someone else that is actually honest provided what you could not.

Also, the link provided did not say a thing about uterine transplants, which you claimed the military was doing
My my....

Surgical intervention.....what else would surgical intervention imply to essentially make the person happy in their new adventure?

Just to clarify .. Trans woman = man.

To humor .. in order for a man to feel like a woman, it costs zillions of dollars in surgery to manipulate a facade of boobage, want-to-be vagina and other enhancements ... including the transplant of a uterus in the hopes of birthing a child. That sure requires a lot of work and funding to produce a "plastic" female that is unable to birth a child.

My my....

Surgical intervention.....what else would surgical intervention imply to essentially make the person happy in their new adventure?

Not uterine transplants

Surgeries specific to transgender populations:

Feminizing vaginoplasty
Masculinizing phalloplasty / scrotoplasty
Metoidioplasty (clitoral release/enlargement, may include urethral lengthening
Masculinizing chest surgery ("top" surgery)
Facial feminization procedures
Reduction thyrochondroplasty (tracheal cartilage shave)
Voice surgery

Surgeries not specific to transgender populations:

Augmentation mammoplasty
Hysterectomy / oophorectomy
Orchiectomy
Vaginectomy

Other interventions:
Other interventions include:

Facial hair removal
Voice modification
Genital tucking and packing, and chest binding

Not uterine transplants

Surgeries specific to transgender populations:

Feminizing vaginoplasty
Masculinizing phalloplasty / scrotoplasty
Metoidioplasty (clitoral release/enlargement, may include urethral lengthening
Masculinizing chest surgery ("top" surgery)
Facial feminization procedures
Reduction thyrochondroplasty (tracheal cartilage shave)
Voice surgery

Surgeries not specific to transgender populations:

Augmentation mammoplasty
Hysterectomy / oophorectomy
Orchiectomy
Vaginectomy

Other interventions:
Other interventions include:

Facial hair removal
Voice modification
Genital tucking and packing, and chest binding
Your source isn't USMC as far as I can tell.

"We're looking for a few good men"

Duh......tell me about that.

Imagine a guy's shock if he dates one of these trans women and gets a surprise later in the evening.
Black men pretending to be women often try to hide their genitals from the men they date. That's why murder is so common in this classification.

Forum List

Back