Donor uteruses from real women to trans women says somebody or other as a proposal

I don't know how to link, so I appreciate when others do.

You do not know how to copy and paste on a computer, but I am the uninformed one?

smile-laughing.gif

Lol, you're the ignorant one. You claim to be savvy on the computer. But knows nothing else. I suck on it, but with the help from a friend. I proved you know nothing, now move along.

You did not prove a damn thing. Someone else that is actually honest provided what you could not.

Also, the link provided did not say a thing about uterine transplants, which you claimed the military was doing

To date, there has NOT been a sucessful uterine transplant into a Trans Woman. Key the hysteriacal RW noise machine

Thanks. Glad someone is willing to actually support their claims.
Well apparently you’re too damn stupid to use Google, you just made yourself look like a complete fool. You’re a pro at that though, do it almost every time you post. :dunno:

You did not prove a damn thing. Someone else that is actually honest provided what you could not.

Also, the link provided did not say a thing about uterine transplants, which you claimed the military was doing
So he’s not ‘honest’ because he refuses to provide you with a link when you demand it?

He didn’t say anything about it being a uterine transplant, and if you weren’t half dead, you would have already known that the military provides trans surgeries. Learn how to use Google, other posters aren’t here to cater to you.

🤦‍♂️, dude, you lost. Walk away while you still can.

Forum List

Back