Donor uteruses from real women to trans women says somebody or other as a proposal

It is my understanding that a vagina is created for a "trans woman" by taking the penis, turning it inside out, and stuffing it up inside.

Right

That is not a vagina. It is not even close to a vagina. It is an inverted penis.

That's for starters.

For enders, conception, pregnancy and birth is both routine and incredibly complex. What would happen to the inverted penis should a baby attempt to pass through it? Or can an implanted uterus with no cervix even carry the weight of a 8 or 9 mo pregnancy?

This is all insane

Insanity seems to rule the day though.

For enders, conception, pregnancy and birth is both routine and incredibly complex. What would happen to the inverted penis should a baby attempt to pass through it? Or can an implanted uterus with no cervix even carry the weight of a 8 or 9 mo pregnancy?
This is all insane

My emphasis.... yes it is insane.
Involving children in that insanity is barbaric and truly evil.

It is my understanding that a vagina is created for a "trans woman" by taking the penis, turning it inside out, and stuffing it up inside.

Right

That is not a vagina. It is not even close to a vagina. It is an inverted penis.

That's for starters.

This is all insane
If you’re going to insist on being all factually accurate and logical, you’re not going to be allowed to play with the liberals anymore.

So, people born was women who think they are men will give their uteruses to people born as men that think they are a woman. o_O

Damn, ain't medical technology amazing.

But, as long as it is between two consenting adults and I am not helping to pay for it...it is none of my concern.
I’m in partial agreement. I don’t personally have a stake in this weird stuff. In that sense, I don’t really care very much. OTOH,

I am wondering what purpose could possibly be served by implanting a donor uterus into any biological male? The complicated mechanisms that make uteruses biologically useful still won’t work by sewng a uterus into a male.

No ovaries. No fallopian tube. As another poster already noted, no cervix. No original vagina. No possibility of ever making the uterus “work” as a host for a zygote, an embryo or a fetus.

Last edited:
So, people born was women who think they are men will give their uteruses to people born as men that think they are a woman. o_O

Damn, ain't medical technology amazing.

But, as long as it is between two consenting adults and I am not helping to pay for it...it is none of my concern.
They military is paying for those surgeries now. So yes we are paying for this.

They are paying for surgeries I know that.

I do not care what you "know", just what you can support.

If you cannot support the claim I will write if off as just one more in a long line of lies from you.

Yea, sure. Do you have any numbers? How many kids are affected? Which doctors are inappropriately practicing and how do you know more about their patients needs than the doctors do?
We don't answer to you. Who in the wide wide world of sports do you think you are?

I do not care what you "know", just what you can support.

If you cannot support the claim I will write if off as just one more in a long line of lies from you.
To claim to be as smart as you are. You're awfully ignorant. Look it up. I don't have cable and know so much you don't.

To claim to be as smart as you are. You're awfully ignorant. Look it up. I don't have cable and know so much you don't.

You do not know anything.

You make claims you cannot support, thus they are just make up stories.

Forum List

Back