Donor uteruses from real women to trans women says somebody or other as a proposal

It is my understanding that a vagina is created for a "trans woman" by taking the penis, turning it inside out, and stuffing it up inside.

Right

That is not a vagina. It is not even close to a vagina. It is an inverted penis.

That's for starters.

For enders, conception, pregnancy and birth is both routine and incredibly complex. What would happen to the inverted penis should a baby attempt to pass through it? Or can an implanted uterus with no cervix even carry the weight of a 8 or 9 mo pregnancy?

This is all insane

It came out in some other thread, a while back, that Jazz Jennings' “vagina” is made from a piece of his colon. Basically, what they did was to create a man with two assholes.

It is my understanding that a vagina is created for a "trans woman" by taking the penis, turning it inside out, and stuffing it up inside.

Right

That is not a vagina. It is not even close to a vagina. It is an inverted penis.

That's for starters.

For enders, conception, pregnancy and birth is both routine and incredibly complex. What would happen to the inverted penis should a baby attempt to pass through it? Or can an implanted uterus with no cervix even carry the weight of a 8 or 9 mo pregnancy?

This is all insane
I read that too......talk about funky.

Look at the bright side, if it don't work out maybe you can skin your own banana.

Didn't you imply before that you've dated a trans woman?

Nope. Never. Been married for 30 years next month ,dated her for 11 months before that. Not a lot of transwomen around back then.

Forum List

Back