Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

Theirs rumors cell service was jammed in DC at 1 am
Antifa floundered and many were rounded up .

trump let the military police loose ...?
How many eyes were on this crowd

After the molotovs thrown at the secret service ...cmon

Minneapolis they were supposedly tagging antifa members all night ,got plates, safehouse address ...who own it .....like we've suspected all along thier tactics are a joke ....All reported to FBI, MPD and Min. State Police.
Like I said rumours

The one outta DC the rumor is they grabbed like 70 of em
If its true thiers kids waking up in a brightly lit rooms chained to chairs and wishing they were home while mommy baked chocolate chip cookies

Lol your civil war 2 opponents of the "resistance "

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

It looks like nothing of the sort. Black democrats are rioting all over the country. Thats what it , post: 24776675, member: 68178"]
Trump is President,Biden isn't
What does that mean?
Trump deserves security.... Biden doesn't
How does that change Biden roaming around in city streets conversing with protesters while Trump is hiding in a basement bunker surrounded by hundreds of Secret Service agents and cops?

Biden is simply a contender for the Presidency of the United States. Trump IS the President of the United States. I don't recall seeing Hussein walking around with people in Boston or Ferguson during the riots.

If Joe is such a tough guy, let's see who accompanies him once he is officially nominated.

Why should anyone listen to a person from a country that still practices a medieval form of government.

More to the point, why should any American listen to a person who is solidly bound to the same outdated, degenerate political ideology against which the great men who founded this country were rebelling when they did so?

As always, the only useful purpose that Tainted Tommy ever serves, is to remind us Americans, frequently, why it is that we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

o as soon as sugar tit awakens it will be gone ....

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.
well I am sure there was a riot near you, yet yoiu did not go and meet up with them now did ya. So this statement is bullshit just like every other statement you make.
It would take me 30 minutes to show up where a riot was and it was handled quite quickly here in Floor E. Da. But you dumbass Commie prick, bring your shit down here close to me, i will shoot first then ask questions later, especially those holding the Flaming bottles of death..Nothing like watching a retard burn when his own Cocktail explodes in his hand.

If the government starts hitting back, will you agree or call him fascist names? Progs can control civilized citizens, but have none over their anarchist ones. So you have to blame non Progs or Trumpers or Repubs. Its so much easier.
The govt started it. violence begets violence. Unfortunately Trump is a racist bully. I don't expect any Profile in Courage Moment.
violence begets violence
and we have been warning you about the government for over 40 years now, suddenly you have an epiphany?

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
I love how a woman would vote for a known rapist of women and children. Talk about biting off your face to spite yourself.
I don't get why women support trump the rapist either
No convictions no crime, right? That is the Bill Clinton motto, right?

You should see some of the threads up here the past few days. It needs to stay right here.

bunker bitch!
Coward
He’s cowering.
“Far from acting to restore calm, Trump's instinct has been to exacerbate the sense of crisis and division -- blasting the demonstrators as "THUGS," calling for crackdowns and vowing to declare the coalition of Antifa anti-fascist and anarchist activists, which he sees as instigators of the protests, as a terror group. But the President's threats to so designate a domestic group have no grounding in law and he has been more reticent to censure white supremacist groups in the same way. And his efforts to portray the protests as a purely radical uprising are not reflected in the make-up of crowds and deflect from the underlying catalyst for the protests.”
Under siege in the White House, President Donald Trump is aggravating America's latest racial anguish in a nation now simultaneously beset by violence-wracked cities, a deadly disease and staggering economic deprivation.

About this website

CNN.COM

While Trump shelters in the White House, America cries out for leadership
Under siege in the White House, President Donald Trump is aggravating America's latest racial anguish in a nation now simultaneously beset by violence-wracked cities, a deadly disease and staggering economic deprivation.

Lying assholes!!!! Biden, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, all the usual suspects, are in other cites hiding and eating snowcones while Trump is handling one Democrat caused crisis after another.

Metaphors are unnecessary.

1591030488750.png

1591030505313.jpeg

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

It looks like nothing of the sort. Black democrats are rioting all over the country. Thats what it , post: 24776675, member: 68178"]
What does that mean?
How does that change Biden roaming around in city streets conversing with protesters while Trump is hiding in a basement bunker surrounded by hundreds of Secret Service agents and cops?
It doesn't change a thing. Democrats ally themselves with America's enemies and have done so for decades. Joe Biden is advertising his loyalties. This is a war. Biden is free to wander among the enemy because he is one of them.

Theirs rumors cell service was jammed in DC at 1 am
Antifa floundered and many were rounded up .

trump let the military police loose ...?
How many eyes were on this crowd
View attachment 343847

After the molotovs thrown at the secret service ...cmon

Minneapolis they were supposedly tagging antifa members all night ,got plates, safehouse address ...who own it .....like we've suspected all along thier tactics are a joke ....All reported to FBI, MPD and Min. State Police.
Like I said rumours

The one outta DC the rumor is they grabbed like 70 of em
If its true thiers kids waking up in a brightly lit rooms chained to chairs and wishing they were home while mommy baked chocolate chip cookies

Lol your civil war 2 opponents of the "resistance "
They are used to being released the next day. This time it might be different.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

What does that mean?
Biden is not under attack because he is their leader.

Biden can't figure out what state or city he's in.

Forum List

Back