Donny is not a happy camper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Putin took part of Ukraine when the great uniter and glorious Nobel Prize winner Bama was president. Then he took advantage of an even weaker leader after Trump left office.

I get that desperation's a bitch, but you've got to try to do a better job of justifying the weakness of your party.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Putin take territory as a precursor to re-election?

Putin was first elected as president in 2000 and was re-elected in 2004, 2012 and again in 2018. His current term ends in 2024,

The Russo-Georgian War was a war between Georgia, on one side, and Russia and the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, on the other.The war took place in August 2008

Pro-Russian separatists seized control of parts of the Donbas region in 2014, when Moscow reacted to protests that toppled a Kremlin-friendly Ukrainian president by fomenting a rebel

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Putin took part of Ukraine when the great uniter and glorious Nobel Prize winner Bama was president. Then he took advantage of an even weaker leader after Trump left office.

I get that desperation's a bitch, but you've got to try to do a better job of justifying the weakness of your party.

To which the Great Obama levied sanctions against Russia and had them kicked out of G8

Sanctions which Trump quickly removed and then advocated that Russia be allowed back in G8

Hopefully you like girls and know what a woman is.

If your date says to you that you could get away with a minor incursion, any red blooded male is going to have his hand up that woman's blouse or down in her panties.

Biden invited Putin to do the same to Ukraine.
You have your analogy wrong. Under your scenario the "minor incursion" would have the guy taking the woman's invitation, and forcibly raping her.

Again, another smear story with no EVIDENCE.....

WTF Norris and your fellow dem trolls and propaganda media--this shit has gotten old.
Translation: Trump is going to warm run even though they going to try to indict him and disqualify him it's not going to work. Translation: Trump is way ahead and all the polls and they know it. Translation: Trump is most likely going to be elected into a majority Dem Senate and House. Translation: dems are ready to jump off the building lie cheat steal and commit adultery to try to prevent this.

That ^ is contrary to fact spin. In reality, of course, he persuaded NATO member nations to start stepping up to assume their fair share of the burden of the entire organization. And it worked.
If you look, that increase in paying their fair share started a year before Trump took office. Trump didn't invent it, he rode Obama's coat tails and just made more noise about it.

If you look, that increase in paying their fair share started a year before Trump took office. Trump didn't invent it, he rode Obama's coat tails and just made more noise about it.
If you look, it was after candidate Trump started bitching about how NATO was being carried unfairly by the United States. Prior to the Trump criticism, the other NATO nations didn’t live up to their obligations. Period.

To which the Great Obama levied sanctions against Russia and had them kicked out of G8

Sanctions which Trump quickly removed and then advocated that Russia be allowed back in G8

"The Great Obama" makes you sound even more desperate. Let's face it, Putin, for all his faults knows weakness when he sees it and takes full advantage of it. He threatened no one under Trump.

Seriously, you can't win this one. There are times it's best to put your tail between your legs and whimper or just stfu.

13B152E4-9D42-4ECC-BBE3-11765781522B.jpeg

If you look, it was after candidate Trump started bitching about how NATO was being carried unfairly by the United States. Prior to the Trump criticism, the other NATO nations didn’t live up to their obligations. Period.
If you post NATO spending, it started increasing the year before Trump took office.
No spin, just fact.

"The Great Obama" makes you sound even more desperate. Let's face it, Putin, for all his faults knows weakness when he sees it and takes full advantage of it. He threatened no one under Trump.

Seriously, you can't win this one. There are times it's best to put your tail between your legs and whimper or just stfu.
Putin did not have to threaten
Trump had his back and was working to weaken the Western alliance and fracture the US Democracy

Putin didn’t get anything under Trump. But your boys’, Obumbler and Brandon, can’t say that.
What Putin got with Trump

A disrupted US democracy
A weakened Western Alliance
A weakened NATO with Trump disallowing Article 5

If you post NATO spending, it started increasing the year before Trump took office.
No spin, just fact.
I have already done that. And as I said, that came after candidate Trump made a part of his campaign the criticism of NATO. BEFORE that, Obumbler’s administration had done nothing to get NATO treaty members to pay up. No spin. Just fact.

You have your analogy wrong. Under your scenario the "minor incursion" would have the guy taking the woman's invitation, and forcibly raping her.
No wrong. Biden said to Putin, Hey Mister you can Screw My Sister and I won't do nothing about it.

In 2020, the spending of the NATO alliance increased for the sixth consecutive year.

That means NATO spending started going up in 2015.

So I was wrong, it started TWO YEARS before Trump got into office.

Forum List

Back