Donald Trump’s Messianic Vision for America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Good article from the Jewish daily forward

what was missing from Trump’s speech last night was anything remotely uplifting and elevating, anything calling upon our better selves.

We have become accustomed to Trump’s unabashed refusal to recognize facts. (Because crime, actually, is down; the number of police officers murdered is lower than before Reagan’s time; our taxes are not the highest in the world, but the third lowest among 35 developed nations; Syrian refugees aren’t flooding our shores and actually have to go through a 21-step process to be allowed into the country, and so on. Oh, and it’s not World War III.) But that’s not what I found truly dangerous.

On display last night was a man who believes that he alone is the answer to everything.

“I am your voice.”

“No one knows the system better than me… and I alone can fix it.”

“I will restore law and order to our country.”

“I’m going to make our country rich again.”

“I am going to bring back jobs.”

“I am going to do it.”

The Jew in me has an ingrained wariness of purported leaders who intend to govern in the first person singular. From Pharaoh on down, such messianic impulses generally doesn’t turn out well for us.

what was missing from Trump’s speech last night was anything remotely uplifting and elevating, anything calling upon our better selves.

We have become accustomed to Trump’s unabashed refusal to recognize facts. (Because crime, actually, is down; the number of police officers murdered is lower than before Reagan’s time; our taxes are not the highest in the world, but the third lowest among 35 developed nations; Syrian refugees aren’t flooding our shores and actually have to go through a 21-step process to be allowed into the country, and so on. Oh, and it’s not World War III.) But that’s not what I found truly dangerous.

On display last night was a man who believes that he alone is the answer to everything.

“I am your voice.”

“I am going to do it.”

The Jew in me has an ingrained wariness of purported leaders who intend to govern in the first person singular. From Pharaoh on down, such messianic impulses generally doesn’t turn out well for us.

Bullshit. If you aren't on here ranting about goyim and attacking Christians, you're lock-jawed on Obama's non-gender specific private parts.

You can dig up old statistics to try to cover up the fact that cops are being assassinated by BLM thugs. Cops have never been hunted down like this before. All because the media pushes the community organizer's Agenda by lying about blacks being "murdered" by cops.

And yet you voted for Obama. Twice.

• Banned

“I am your voice.”

“I am going to do it.”

Bullshit. If you aren't on here ranting about goyim and attacking Christians, you're lock-jawed on Obama's non-gender specific private parts.

You can dig up old statistics to try to cover up the fact that cops are being assassinated by BLM thugs. Cops have never been hunted down like this before. All because the media pushes the community organizer's Agenda by lying about blacks being "murdered" by cops.
and inconvenient truth for the white christer party

Racial and ethnic minorities children under the age of five are now the majority as non-Hispanic white children make up an ever-smaller slice of the population, according to the Census Bureau.

New population estimates released Thursday reveal a striking shift in the composition of America’s population as racial and ethnic minority births are also outpacing minority deaths.

Meanwhile non-Hispanic whites are experiencing negative population growth, seeing 61,841 more deaths than births between 2013 and 2014.

The Census reports that in the past decade, the population has become more diverse, with the percentage of ethic and racial minorities growing from 32.9 percent to 37.9 percent over the last decade. :itsok:

Wonder if anyone has counted the times that Trump said 'I' in that speech? Amazing the number of things he claimed would change on 20Jan17. Maybe he is a brother to Jesus? LOL

“I am your voice.”

“I am going to do it.”

Racial and ethnic minorities children under the age of five are now the majority as non-Hispanic white children make up an ever-smaller slice of the population, according to the Census Bureau.

New population estimates released Thursday reveal a striking shift in the composition of America’s population as racial and ethnic minority births are also outpacing minority deaths.

Meanwhile non-Hispanic whites are experiencing negative population growth, seeing 61,841 more deaths than births between 2013 and 2014.

The Census reports that in the past decade, the population has become more diverse, with the percentage of ethic and racial minorities growing from 32.9 percent to 37.9 percent over the last decade. :itsok:
:gives:

Well I'm sure we can find plenty of skeletons in your closet too , but the fact remains. This country isn't ready yet to vote in sufficient numbers to elect a repub president. That's all.

“I am your voice.”

“I am going to do it.”

Non-white Hispanics have always been a small minority in the world. How small a minority are Jews? We're not concerned with blacks, they have abortions higher than anyone else, have the highest HIV/AIDS rates, the lowest education and if they manage to make it to adulthood they end up on welfare, or in prison or they kill each other just like a lot of the Hispanics. They going to rule the country from prison or dying from AIDS?

Forum List

Back