Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

That wasn't specifics. No ones health care is increasing 350%. It's a lie. It's bullshit.

10 states with the highest, lowest average premium increases

If you have a point, then make it. Why lie?

It's the nitwits. They are always the worst dipshits.

You don't know that.

Or can you produce a statement from industry organization that makes that statement.
I know it. The nitwits are always the worst dipshits.

And how do you know it ?

Medicare = I'm sorry sir... Even though you are on a fixed income we will not cover hearing aids... Here's your bill for 4K as we deem them not medically necessary. And on your 5k ER visit... You only qualify for a 50.00 reimbursement. Have a nice day.

Poor Blue. being screwed over every day by a health insurance plan that does not even insure her, while I have had absolutely no problem with my Medicare coverage for 7 years, and after having spend a 55 year career in middle and upper management in HMO's and health insurance without coverage as good as my Advantage plan....

It must somehow be the fault of all those illegal aliens.
I am insured by my employer. My insurance pays for everything even my gym membership.

What part of ... I help resolve other people's crappy Medicare issues every day did you not understand?

Medicare = The lefts way of screwing the elderly and disabled.
No, that's helping them.
We know the GOP's health care plan. It's even on video.

It's really hard to argue with video tape, isn't it?

Medicare = I'm sorry sir... Even though you are on a fixed income we will not cover hearing aids... Here's your bill for 4K as we deem them not medically necessary. And on your 5k ER visit... You only qualify for a 50.00 reimbursement. Have a nice day.

Poor Blue. being screwed over every day by a health insurance plan that does not even insure her, while I have had absolutely no problem with my Medicare coverage for 7 years, and after having spend a 55 year career in middle and upper management in HMO's and health insurance without coverage as good as my Advantage plan....

I am insured by my employer. My insurance pays for everything even my gym membership.

What part of ... I help resolve other people's crappy Medicare issues every day did you not understand?

No, that's helping them.

There is nothing to argue.

Unless, of course you are willing to admit (which even Obama wasn't) that he wanted to spread the weatlh around.

Then again, you never explain our AWOL 2,500/year saving in health care costs.

Here let me remind you:

No, that's helping them.

They're voting for Johnson and hoping for a Trump win. Either way, they figure, the PPACA will be incinerated. It'll be fun to check in here Wednesday morning, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Well, maybe Reefer Johnson will console them all with free weed. It does work against glaucoma and cataracts. Not much help for costly chronic degenerative diseases, however.

I wonder how many of them would be able and willing to take their grandmother in to live with them and listen to her gasping her life away because she can't get her medications for CHF? :dunno:

No, that's helping them.

They're voting for Johnson and hoping for a Trump win. Either way, they figure, the PPACA will be incinerated. It'll be fun to check in here Wednesday morning, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

ACA is going nowhere. Even if Johnson wins. Congress will never let go of that bone.

No, that's helping them.

ACA is going nowhere. Even if Johnson wins. Congress will never let go of that bone.

Last week your cohort was claiming it was all a plot to drag us into single-payer against our collective will.

If y'all would just agree on a coherent narrative someone might take y'all seriously.

Last week your cohort was claiming it was all a plot to drag us into single-payer against our collective will.

If y'all would just agree on a coherent narrative someone might take y'all seriously.

Well, we don't agree on a lot of things. Is independent thought inconceivable to you?

In fact, I don't think ACA was ever intended to lead to single payer. I think it was designed expressly to prevent it.

No, that's helping them.

There is nothing to argue.

Unless, of course you are willing to admit (which even Obama wasn't) that he wanted to spread the weatlh around.

Then again, you never explain our AWOL 2,500/year saving in health care costs.

Here let me remind you:

Considering medical bills was the number one cause of bankruptcy.

That many Americans have finally been able to retire because of Obamacare.

That people were able to leave jobs they didn't like and become entrepreneurs because of Obamacare.

That the number of Americans without health care is the lowest in history.

If Republicans knock 20 million Americans off health care, they will be a ruined party for years.

So you won't answer the questions or comment on Obama's lies.

Instead you choose to carry the B.S. party line.

Bankruptcy for bills totalling less than the cost of a good used sedan.

You see it as a problem.

I see it as the abuse of a system.

Please provide that link.

Obamacare is running up costs. Everyone admits that.

That people were able to leave jobs they didn't like and become entrepreneurs because of Obamacare.

They could leave their jobs before. And they could have gottne cheaper insurance than they can get now.

You really are stupid.

No, moron.

The number of Americans without health insurance is the lowest in history (but it's such a short history).

That people own insurance they can't use has been documented time and time again.

But your need to feel sexy while you hump your Obama doll won't let you face the truth.

If Republicans knock 20 million Americans off health care, they will be a ruined party for years.

They are already a ruined party.

But they hold the house (and will continue to do so).

They hold the senate and might retain it.

They are competing for the presidency with a magaturd.

What does that say about you and your leftist cretins ?

Republicans only need to provide sensible insurance (and there is no guarantee that will happen). You won't be knocking anyone off of health care.

This may come as a shock to you, but you can pay your doctor yourself....

For crying out loud, Blue, I spent my career as a health underwriter. It was my job in the corporate insurance world to figure out ways to not insure you if you were going to cost us more than you paid us, or to deny your claim, if you were already insured. In the private world, I could deny your claim simply because I deemed the charges that the provider billed you were beyond "reasonable and customary", and i didn't even have to tell you how I made that decision. In Medicare, there is no such denial, because every provider who contracts with medicare must Accept medicare's definition of "reasonable and customary', and can not bill you for the balance. If you have a bunch of idiot clients who go out and buy a hearing aid, only to discover after the fact that medicare doesn't pay for therm, the problem is with your clients, not with medicare. And health plans do not cover hearing aids, unless it is custom designed to do so because your employer is generous. The same is true of gyms, which, in my case, is also covered, because I have a medicare advantage plan, which I seriously doubt you know what that is.
For crying out loud, Blue, I spent my career as a health underwriter. It was my job in the corporate insurance world to figure out ways to not insure you if you were going to cost us more than you paid us, or to deny your claim, if you were already insured. In the private world, I could deny your claim simply because I deemed the charges that the provider billed you were beyond "reasonable and customary", and i didn't even have to tell you how I made that decision. In Medicare, there is no such denial, because every provider who contracts with medicare must Accept medicare's definition of "reasonable and customary', and can not bill you for the balance. If you have a bunch of idiot clients who go out and buy a hearing aid, only to discover after the fact that medicare doesn't pay for therm, the problem is with your clients, not with medicare. And health plans do not cover hearing aids, unless it is custom designed to do so because your employer is generous. The same is true of gyms, which, in my case, is also covered, because I have a medicare advantage plan, which I seriously doubt you know what that is.
Medicare does have such a denials

Medical Necessity Denials

I never said that medicare does not have medically necessity denials. No, it will not pay for your facelift. Medicare does NOT have excess of "reasonable and customary charges" denials. Only private insurance plans let medical providers balance bill you for that.

I never said that medicare does not have medically necessity denials. No, it will not pay for your facelift. Medicare does NOT have excess of "reasonable and customary charges" denials. Only private insurance plans let medical providers balance bill you for that.
Right. Define "reasonable and customary" in Obamacare land.

Let's start with bone density tests...and go from there.

How many should old folks with osteoporosis be allowed in a year?

How about lab work for cancer patients or diabetics?

CBC's

Physical therapy?

ER visits?

Admission days?

All things Medicare denies among others.

Blue, are you completely disconnected? "Reasonable and customary" refers to how much insurance will pay for a procedure. In the private insurance world, if a doctor decides to charge you $3,000 for an MRI, and the insurance company decides that $2,000 is the "reasonable and customary' allowable charge, You will have to pay the other $1,000 out of your own pocket. under Medicare, that is NOT ALLOWED.

I am not prepared to continue teaching you insurance 101.

Blue, are you completely disconnected? "Reasonable and customary" refers to how much insurance will pay for a procedure. In the private insurance world, if a doctor decides to charge you $3,000 for an MRI, and the insurance company decides that $2,000 is the "reasonable and customary' allowable charge, You will have to pay the other $1,000 out of your own pocket. under Medicare, that is NOT ALLOWED.

Try answering her questions instead of climbing on your soapbox.

That isn't what she asked.

Try answering her questions instead of climbing on your soapbox.

That isn't what she asked.

She is whining that Medicare doesn't pay for unnecessary procedures and some excluded procedures. Well, neither does private insurers. if you take your Blue Cross card to the emergency room to pay for your allergy headache, you are going to have to pay for that out of your own pocket. If you ask your doctor to send you to mediation classes to relieve your anxiety attacks, you are going to pay for that out of your own pocket.

I have answered this question enough times on this thread.

Right. Define "reasonable and customary" in Obamacare land.

Let's start with bone density tests...and go from there.

How many should old folks with osteoporosis be allowed in a year?

How about lab work for cancer patients or diabetics?

CBC's

Physical therapy?

ER visits?

Admission days?

All things Medicare denies among others.

It would be nice if you got your facts straight:

What does Medicare cover (Parts A, B, C, and D)? - Medicare Interactive

You see it as a problem.

They could leave their jobs before. And they could have gottne cheaper insurance than they can get now.

You really are stupid.

No, moron.

The number of Americans without health insurance is the lowest in history (but it's such a short history).

That people own insurance they can't use has been documented time and time again.

But your need to feel sexy while you hump your Obama doll won't let you face the truth.

Republicans only need to provide sensible insurance (and there is no guarantee that will happen). You won't be knocking anyone off of health care.

This may come as a shock to you, but you can pay your doctor yourself..

Yea, if you're a millionaire. I had to have nose surgery. I could have paid for it myself.......over 10 years.

Obamacare price hikes are coming—but they depend on where you live

The studies underscore that the amount people pay for their Obamacare plans is often strongly related to where they live. They also show how much lower the price increases can be for a customer who switches plans within the same Obamacare "tier."

But in New York state, the average silver plan for that man is expected to rise by just 7 percent, going up to $492 per month. In Indiana, the rate, if approved, would increase by 6 percent and in Washington state it would rise by 5 percent. And in Washington, D.C., the price would rise by 9 percent.

In New York, the average lowest price silver plan is proposed to actually decrease by 29 percent, and the second-lowest cost silver plan to decrease by 25 percent.

You see it as a problem.

You really are stupid.

No, moron.

Wow, you see so much awful. Are you suicidal?

You see it as a problem.

You really are stupid.

No, moron.

This may come as a shock to you, but you can pay your doctor yourself..

Yea, if you're a millionaire. I had to have nose surgery. I could have paid for it myself.......over 10 years.

Obamacare price hikes are coming—but they depend on where you live

The studies underscore that the amount people pay for their Obamacare plans is often strongly related to where they live. They also show how much lower the price increases can be for a customer who switches plans within the same Obamacare "tier."

But in New York state, the average silver plan for that man is expected to rise by just 7 percent, going up to $492 per month. In Indiana, the rate, if approved, would increase by 6 percent and in Washington state it would rise by 5 percent. And in Washington, D.C., the price would rise by 9 percent.

In New York, the average lowest price silver plan is proposed to actually decrease by 29 percent, and the second-lowest cost silver plan to decrease by 25 percent.

Sucks to be you.

While you are at it, see if they can get your brain functioning.

I am not a millionaire, but have paid plenty of medical bills out of my pocket with no issues.

Notices you left everything else alone.

Forum List

Back