Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

Earlier today Trump explained how Obamacare is hurting many of his employees.

He said they don't use it. So it's not hurting them.

So did he lie or did he lie?

Another stupid argument.

It is hurting lots of people who don't use it.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.
So what's the problem with it. Be specific.

You want specifics? I just got a letter from Florida Blue telling me my healthcare insurance premiums will be going up 350% starting in January! Is THAT specific enough for you? Your progressive leadership gave us this crap and now we're getting hit with the real costs for it! 350% increase? Are you kidding me? Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the scummiest people in the country and deserve to run out of Washington on a rail for what they've done!
Stop lying. It's unbecoming.

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.

You want specifics? I just got a letter from Florida Blue telling me my healthcare insurance premiums will be going up 350% starting in January! Is THAT specific enough for you? Your progressive leadership gave us this crap and now we're getting hit with the real costs for it! 350% increase? Are you kidding me? Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the scummiest people in the country and deserve to run out of Washington on a rail for what they've done!

The only people "lying" here, R-Derp were Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi!

My rate increase isn't some pie in the sky savings of $2,500 a year like Obama promised...it's a massive increase of my healthcare premiums to pay for someone else to have healthcare for free. That letter with my new rate isn't fiction like your hero's promises...it's about as real as real gets!

You asked for "specifics" why I didn't like the ACA and I gave you about as specific a reason as there is. There are people all across America that are getting letters in the mail just like mine and they are all shocked and outraged at what's been done to them. Progressives have done their best to hide the cost of the ACA for as long as they possibly can but now the truth is finally emerging and those politicians who voted for this white elephant are going to be held accountable. Not Barry though...he's out the door just at the nick of time. He'll be playing golf while someone else has to figure out how to fix this mess!

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

You asked for specifics and got them.

As Jack said "You can't handle the truth."

You asked for "specifics" why I didn't like the ACA and I gave you about as specific a reason as there is. There are people all across America that are getting letters in the mail just like mine and they are all shocked and outraged at what's been done to them. Progressives have done their best to hide the cost of the ACA for as long as they possibly can but now the truth is finally emerging and those politicians who voted for this white elephant are going to be held accountable. Not Barry though...he's out the door just at the nick of time. He'll be playing golf while someone else has to figure out how to fix this mess!

Don't you love it.

They asked...you gave.....they don't like it.....so you are a liar.

something

Paul Ryan said the same thing over a year ago. These guys have nothing.

As long as Democrats and Republicans are running the show there's no way Congress will undo ACA. They simply won't give up that much power.

Then maybe they should stop bloviating about it and concentrate on building a wall or something.

You make sure to vote for Gary Johnson, though. That'll solve everything.

That's the plan. If we can break five percent we'll be able to avoid some of the barriers erected by the Republocrats. That, and four more years of the same old crap, should position us well for the next go around

Last edited:
That wasn't specifics. No ones health care is increasing 350%. It's a lie. It's bullshit.

10 states with the highest, lowest average premium increases

If you have a point, then make it. Why lie?

It's the nitwits. They are always the worst dipshits.

My guess is that if you knew how to plant a seed, you'd have all the fertilizer you'd ever required.

You could even sell it as organic given the compost you produce.

Are you guys sure that you want to move on to repealing ACA? You haven't repealed Medicare yet.....

Not sure of the logic there.

I don't know who you are talking about when you say "you guys".

I want the ACA repealed. I want more conversation around what it is that we want to accomplish as a society.

Are you guys sure that you want to move on to repealing ACA? You haven't repealed Medicare yet.....

I want the ACA repealed. I want more conversation around what it is that we want to accomplish as a society.

I've been around the block a few times, and remember clearly how the Right demanded that Medicare be repealed, for decades. I guess that is because I spent my career in health insurance; such career beginning the same year that Medicare began---1966. Anyway, I think that the Right finally gave up trying to repeal Medicare, maybe in the early 1980's. It turned out not to be a communist plot after all....

I've been around the block a few times, and remember clearly how the Right demanded that Medicare be repealed, for decades. I guess that is because I spent my career in health insurance; such career beginning the same year that Medicare began---1966. Anyway, I think that the Right finally gave up trying to repeal Medicare, maybe in the early 1980's. It turned out not to be a communist plot after all....

A plot ? Probably not.

A mess.....you bet.

A plot ? Probably not.

A mess.....you bet.

I knew that we could still count count on you! Hell, I suspect that you are still true to the cause of repealing Social Security!

That's the plan. If we can break five percent we'll be able to avoid some of the barriers erected by the Republocrats. That, and four more years of the same old crap, should position us well for the next go around

And there's something so appealing about the Gary Johnson "health plan." Never mind dismantling the PPACA and replacing it with...nothing...there'll be no more immunizations, so a return to the pandemics of the 19th century, which will be far more effective with today's population density. While the rest of the planet evolves, the U.S. will end up a Monty Python skit.

You, of course, have had the proper immunizations, so you'll survive.

Forum List

Back