Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

Considering medical bills was the number one cause of bankruptcy.

So you won't answer the questions or comment on Obama's lies.

Instead you choose to carry the B.S. party line.

Bankruptcy for bills totalling less than the cost of a good used sedan.

You see it as a problem.

I see it as the abuse of a system.

That many Americans have finally been able to retire because of Obamacare.

Please provide that link.

Obamacare is running up costs. Everyone admits that.

That people were able to leave jobs they didn't like and become entrepreneurs because of Obamacare.

They could leave their jobs before. And they could have gottne cheaper insurance than they can get now.

You really are stupid.

That the number of Americans without health care is the lowest in history.

No, moron.

The number of Americans without health insurance is the lowest in history (but it's such a short history).

That people own insurance they can't use has been documented time and time again.

But your need to feel sexy while you hump your Obama doll won't let you face the truth.

If Republicans knock 20 million Americans off health care, they will be a ruined party for years.

They are already a ruined party.

But they hold the house (and will continue to do so).

They hold the senate and might retain it.

They are competing for the presidency with a magaturd.

What does that say about you and your leftist cretins ?

Republicans only need to provide sensible insurance (and there is no guarantee that will happen). You won't be knocking anyone off of health care.

This may come as a shock to you, but you can pay your doctor yourself....
Wow, you see so much awful. Are you suicidal?

Uh...so you have no response.

Let me know the next time you want your stupid arguments shoved down your throat.
My arguments aren't stupid. You are.

Anyone who has had a colonoscopy, or an appendectomy or a baby through Cesarean, know's the cost of medical bills. Those can't be paid out of pocket unless you are already rich. And even rich people have health insurance. I can't argue with stupid. Even those Trump minions on your side are telling you to shush.

1. You can't argue with stupid because even stupid trounces you.

2. I've seen the bills for all of these and I could pay them myself if I didn't have insurance. It would not be fun, but I could do it. And Iam not rich.

3. My guess is that you've been taught to expect others to care for you.

4. You didn't address any of my points. Yet, you'll keep repeating your same stupid trash. :lalala:

5. Please point to where they are saying that.

So you must be a millionaire then right. Your one illness away from the poorhouse and homeless if you have no insurance and are not wealthy.

... How do you make corporate America "take one on the chin" if there are no consequences to their actions?

For starters, make it legal for consumers to refuse to buy their products.

Until you come dragging in to the ER with a tumor the size of your head. Then what? Wait, wait, I know. You'll pay for it out of pocket, right, Mr. Billionaire?

Shit happens. Some people have heart attacks, get hit by busses, or car wrecks.

You got a giant malignant tumor. Sorry about your luck, get your shit in order.

For crying out loud, Blue, I spent my career as a health underwriter. It was my job in the corporate insurance world to figure out ways to not insure you if you were going to cost us more than you paid us, or to deny your claim, if you were already insured. In the private world, I could deny your claim simply because I deemed the charges that the provider billed you were beyond "reasonable and customary", and i didn't even have to tell you how I made that decision. In Medicare, there is no such denial, because every provider who contracts with medicare must Accept medicare's definition of "reasonable and customary', and can not bill you for the balance. If you have a bunch of idiot clients who go out and buy a hearing aid, only to discover after the fact that medicare doesn't pay for therm, the problem is with your clients, not with medicare. And health plans do not cover hearing aids, unless it is custom designed to do so because your employer is generous. The same is true of gyms, which, in my case, is also covered, because I have a medicare advantage plan, which I seriously doubt you know what that is.
For crying out loud, Blue, I spent my career as a health underwriter. It was my job in the corporate insurance world to figure out ways to not insure you if you were going to cost us more than you paid us, or to deny your claim, if you were already insured. In the private world, I could deny your claim simply because I deemed the charges that the provider billed you were beyond "reasonable and customary", and i didn't even have to tell you how I made that decision. In Medicare, there is no such denial, because every provider who contracts with medicare must Accept medicare's definition of "reasonable and customary', and can not bill you for the balance. If you have a bunch of idiot clients who go out and buy a hearing aid, only to discover after the fact that medicare doesn't pay for therm, the problem is with your clients, not with medicare. And health plans do not cover hearing aids, unless it is custom designed to do so because your employer is generous. The same is true of gyms, which, in my case, is also covered, because I have a medicare advantage plan, which I seriously doubt you know what that is.
Medicare does have such a denials

Medical Necessity Denials

I never said that medicare does not have medically necessity denials. No, it will not pay for your facelift. Medicare does NOT have excess of "reasonable and customary charges" denials. Only private insurance plans let medical providers balance bill you for that.
Right. Define "reasonable and customary" in Obamacare land.

Let's start with bone density tests...and go from there.

How many should old folks with osteoporosis be allowed in a year?

If they are on meds for it, at least 2X's a year to see if they are working and lab work for Kidney and
liver function. I myself refuse bone density tests, since I'm not going on their meds for it.

How about lab work for cancer patients or diabetics?
most diabetics test themselves at home, and it just depends on meds and stage of cancer.

Yearly and more often if abnormal.

Physical therapy?
Case by Case, but needs to be covered if necessary.

ER visits?
Only for emergencies, and that is why everyone needs a family dr.
and that takes insurance.

Admission days?

All things Medicare denies among others.

The rest of your post is a joke, you know nothing about medical care or insurances or Medicare, obviously.

... How do you make corporate America "take one on the chin" if there are no consequences to their actions?

Until you come dragging in to the ER with a tumor the size of your head. Then what? Wait, wait, I know. You'll pay for it out of pocket, right, Mr. Billionaire?

Hell lets get rid of doctors, nurses, and all the rest. Who needs them, sit home and die. I hope you get a big fat tumor, then you can sit home and die, I have no sympathy for the likes of you.

Everybody who walks into an er hospital is treated, can not turn them away, got it. You will pay for the uninsured, like it or not. Hate the ACA, you should hate the uninsured more.

A doctor is not allowed to let someone sit and die unless they have a DNR order. You have screwed yourselfs by voting for a charlatan who is going to repeal the ACA, and take singles off of Medicaid, you will pay in your insurance premiums for the uninsured now. May you all find yourself without health insurance and no money and no job someday, I truly mean that, and when you have to drag yourself into an ER, may they slam the door in your face, so you can lay on the sidewalk in pain and slowly die, or make sure there is some cash in your pocket, pay first.

This is the the Trump reality you guys have voted for.

(A) I'm not a Democrat
(B) If you can't answer the question, just say so. Or don't bother posting at all if all you want is to get the last word.

I answered your question:

You don't like the answer, possibly because it highlights your utter hypocrisy when it comes to corporate/government collusion, but there it is. The most important consequence for a corporation that isn't serving the needs of the public is rejection - we stop giving them our money. The ACA removes that consequence.

So you believe cancer is God's punishment for - what, exactly?

No I believe shit happens. Like wildfires that wipe out dozens or even thousands of houses.

The problem liberals have to overcome is their mistaken belief that anyone has a right to demand medical services be provided by someone else without having to pay for it.

There is no right to HC.

No I believe shit happens. Like wildfires that wipe out dozens or even thousands of houses.

The problem liberals have to overcome is their mistaken belief that anyone has a right to demand medical services be provided by someone else without having to pay for it.

There is no right to HC.

The problem is that they don't understand the concept of rights. They think that rights are privileges, provided by government.

So when stupid people build McMansions in brush fire zones and plant eucalyptus trees (which have a tendency to self-combust) on their property, it's too fucking bad if their neighbors' houses burn down. Hokay.

And if people happen to be born with the wrong combination of genes (BRCA1 and BRCA2 spring to mind, but I'm guessing you don't believe in that sciency stuff), it serves them right and they deserve to die of cancer.

IOW, if it doesn't affect you or yours, you don't give a shit.

Got it.

Earlier today Trump explained how Obamacare is hurting many of his employees.

He said they don't use it. So it's not hurting them.

So did he lie or did he lie?

Another stupid argument.

It is hurting lots of people who don't use it.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.

If it's cost you're worried about, cap the price insurance companies can charge for insurance.

Sure...and why don't we cap what oil companies can charge for a gallon gas...makes perfect sense to me.

It would add to middle class spending which would be great!

So when stupid people build McMansions in brush fire zones and plant eucalyptus trees (which have a tendency to self-combust) on their property, it's too fucking bad if their neighbors' houses burn down. Hokay.

And if people happen to be born with the wrong combination of genes (BRCA1 and BRCA2 spring to mind, but I'm guessing you don't believe in that sciency stuff), it serves them right and they deserve to die of cancer.

Got it.

That's not at all what I said bed wetter. You are not entitled to anyone else's shit.

That's the bottom line.

Got it.

That's not at all what I said. You are not entitled to anyone else's shit.

That's the bottom line.

So if your neighbor's McMansion burns down and the fire spreads to your house, you're cool with that. Okay.

something

Quite fucking lying,

So you're admitting Trump's got nothing. Okay.

So if your neighbor's McMansion burns down and the fire spreads to your house, you're cool with that. Okay.

Yes, I can't wait for that to happen.

Imbecile.

That has nothing to do with the fact YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT.

And what is it with you and "McMansions"? The hate and envy perspective you display is exactly how regressive parasites look at things.

Got it.

That's not at all what I said. You are not entitled to anyone else's shit.

That's the bottom line.

something

Quite fucking lying,

So you're admitting Trump's got nothing. Okay.

Quite lying, Commie.

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-HealthCare-PolicyPaper.pdf

Forum List

Back