Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

The Obozocare law should be recycled and used for toilet paper.

Get the fucking government out of the way and costs will go down.

When hospitals don't have to keep lawyers on payroll just to study the endless stream of regulation and make sure the place is in compliance your costs will go down.

When scumbag ambulance chasers can't get nine figure settlements and malpractice insurance rates return to earth, your costs will go down.

Fuck....

Kill all the lawyers and the cost of everything will go down.

That is a joke BTW, I know you bed wetters have no sense (at all) of humor. I have met a few good lawyers who were decent people.

When hospitals don't have to keep lawyers on payroll just to study the endless stream of regulation and make sure the place is in compliance your costs will go down.

When scumbag ambulance chasers can't get nine figure settlements and malpractice insurance rates return to earth, your costs will go down.

Fuck....

That is a joke BTW, I know you bed wetters have no sense (at all) of humor. I have met a few good lawyers who were decent people.
Uh, it's when there are no regulations that costs go up. You do understand that, right?

Earlier today Trump explained how Obamacare is hurting many of his employees.

He said they don't use it. So it's not hurting them.

So did he lie or did he lie?

so why doesn't he offer healthcare for his employees?

Another stupid argument.

It is hurting lots of people who don't use it.

Don't know how ?

Figures.

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.

Constantly whining about Republicans wanting to replace ObamaCare when the Democrats who passed the garbage in the first place admit that it needs to be replaced simply makes you look like the partisan buffoon that you are!

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.

I don't use Obamacare.

I was buying a very good catastrophic plan for 70/month and Obamacare made that go up to over 350/month. Fortunately, it was no longer necessary for me to buy it. Had I needed it (for someone in my family), it would have been robbing me blind.

But I don't use Obamacare.

Bur Obamacare hurt me pretty good.

healthplan.jpg

Fuck....

Uh, it's when there are no regulations that costs go up. You do understand that, right?

Prove it you lying ignorant SOS.

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

So what's the problem with it. Be specific.

I heard Trump today say he was going to replace Obamacare with:

Something Terrific.

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

So what's the problem with it. Be specific.

You want specifics? I just got a letter from Florida Blue telling me my healthcare insurance premiums will be going up 350% starting in January! Is THAT specific enough for you? Your progressive leadership gave us this crap and now we're getting hit with the real costs for it! 350% increase? Are you kidding me? Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the scummiest people in the country and deserve to run out of Washington on a rail for what they've done!

Forum List

Back